Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if those are the hints of joining the SHs... None of the current SHs would even qualify...
What is funny is that you are all inventing some "shallow argumentation for being a strawhat" when I clearly said that it wa not the case.

The sharing of the food ONLY serves AGAINST the argument that Yamato has a better complicity than Carrot and the people who say that Carrot has no complicity with Luffy.

This panel is a FACT proving the complicity between these two character. Only those who don't understand how Oda write would ignore that and put some strawman to blow the argument down.

Someone needs to tell the lunatic above this post that “Perception is reality” doesn’t really apply if you’ve sustained a massive head injury, Jesus Christ…for all his bad faith arguments, even dizzy must be spinning in whatever stasis chamber he lives in when he’s not posting dumb bullshit here.
You know that it works both way.. right ?

From my perspective all your argumentation are bases on pure ignorance of the storytelling of the story ;)

So who is right then ? The one who claims s**t with argumentations and panel proof or the one who denies everything on the bases of ... well nothing there is no basis for the denial of Carrot's chances. You read the story, you don't see the character and so that's all you need to naively think the character does not matter anymore..

Damn.. I'm glad you are not Oda's editors. :ace:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You know that it works both way.. right ?

From my perspective all your argumentation are bases on pure ignorance of the storytelling of the story ;)

So who is right then ? The one who claims s**t with argumentations and panel proof or the one who denies everything on the bases of ... well nothing there is no basis for the denial of Carrot's chances. You read the story, you don't see the character and so that's all you need to naively think the character does not matter anymore..

Damn.. I'm glad you are not Oda's editors. :ace:
See, thinking there’s a right and wrong here is the first mistake…there’s what will happen based on what the author is setting up, and there’s what will NOT happen. A character who has been given less to do in the culmination of the entirety of the timeskip than two literal children in Tama and Momo simply doesn’t have any real case for suddenly becoming a main protagonist, whereas Yamato has had more meaningful interactions with Luffy in the last 40 chapters than Carrot ever has, ever. Most of the panels dizzy and his fellow cretins ever post show her doing anything except…speaking to the guy who supposedly needs her on his crew, I just don’t get how you think it’s an A to B connection when you have to stop by J, N, and S to make it fit your narrative.

See, thinking there’s a right and wrong here is the first mistake…there’s what will happen based on what the author is setting up, and there’s what will NOT happen. A character who has been given less to do in the culmination of the entirety of the timeskip than two literal children in Tama and Momo simply doesn’t have any real case for suddenly becoming a main protagonist, whereas Yamato has had more meaningful interactions with Luffy in the last 40 chapters than Carrot ever has, ever. Most of the panels dizzy and his fellow cretins ever post show her doing anything except…speaking to the guy who supposedly needs her on his crew, I just don’t get how you think it’s an A to B connection when you have to stop by J, N, and S to make it fit your narrative.
You see there IS a right and a wrong. I can't be right if Yamato join and not Carrot and same for people here in the opposite paradigm. Plus you CAN be wrong by stating that carrot has given less than Tama and Momo, you STILL ignores what happen in whole cake and this will be the downfall of this particular section of forum.

As LONG as you will ignore what happened in whole cake and make false argument like "Carrot did nothing" you will ALWAYS be countered by the story in one way or another.

And I repeat, Yamato did NOT have more meaningfull interaction with Luffy than Carrot. Yamato only :

- Spoke about herself
- AFFIRMED that she should join the crew of Luffy
- Made Luffy nastier
- That's all.

NOTHING else happened guys.. the moment you will understand that you are just getting hype for nothing will be hard.

You see there IS a right and a wrong. I can't be right if Yamato join and not Carrot and same for people here in the opposite paradigm. Plus you CAN be wrong by stating that carrot has given less than Tama and Momo, you STILL ignores what happen in whole cake and this will be the downfall of this particular section of forum.

As LONG as you will ignore what happened in whole cake and make false argument like "Carrot did nothing" you will ALWAYS be countered by the story in one way or another.

And I repeat, Yamato did NOT have more meaningfull interaction with Luffy than Carrot. Yamato only :

- Spoke about herself
- Made Luffy nastier
- That's all.

NOTHING else happened guys.. the moment you will understand that you are just getting hype for nothing will be hard.
What you say works against you.
The little bit that Yamato has interacted with Luffy blows any interaction Carrot had with Luffy.
Paulie had better interaction with Luffy.
Start being objective or stop sounding like a crazed lunatic.

You're so hung up on an arc that's done and gone by years ago, get with the times.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

- Spoke about herself
- Made Luffy nastier
- That's all.

Carrot did nothing in WCI except go Sulong and break a ship instead of fighting literally anyone, and your collective hasn’t stopped orgasming since that day despite the canon chugging along with absolutely nothing else of note other than her standing around. Yamato fought Kaido off to help Luffy out and you wanna act like that’s less meaningful than Carrot doing the most menial bullshit of all time, very hard to take you seriously.

What you say works against you.
The little bit that Yamato has interacted with Luffy blows any interaction Carrot had with Luffy.
Paulie had better interaction with Luffy.
Start being objective or stop sounding like a crazed lunatic.

You're so hung up on an arc that's done and gone by years ago, get with the times.
Not at all.. A lot of you seems to forget that Carrot spent MULTIPLE WEEK with Luffy and the crew alone. If you think Oda is the kind of author that forget that, you are quite mistaken.

Yes carrot did not have a strong and meaningfull interaction with Luffy (nether Yamato for that matter), but she had everything else. Let me remind you taht a strong interaction with Luffy is just the icing on the cake, it's not a necessessity

Carrot did nothing in WCI except go Sulong and break a ship instead of fighting literally anyone, and your collective hasn’t stopped orgasming since that day despite the canon chugging along with absolutely nothing else of note other than her standing around. Yamato fought Kaido off to help Luffy out and you wanna act like that’s less meaningful than Carrot doing the most menial bullshit of all time, very hard to take you seriously.
So ...
Carrot did nothing EXCEPT saving the crew from a clutch (which was the problem)
Carrot did nothing EXCEPT saving Nami and Chopper from decapitation
Carrot did nothing EXCEPT concquering the mirror world with Chopper

In fact Carrot did nothing but being usefull.

Like I said, I have the story with me, you don't. Only YOU are making the point that Yamato has been more usefull (and it's debatable) I'm not. I don't even need to.

Not at all.. A lot of you seems to forget that Carrot spent MULTIPLE WEEK with Luffy and the crew alone. If you think Oda is the kind of author that forget that, you are quite mistaken.

Yes carrot did not have a strong and meaningfull interaction with Luffy (nether Yamato for that matter), but she had everything else. Let me remind you taht a strong interaction with Luffy is just the icing on the cake, it's not a necessessity

So ...

Like I said, I have the story with me, you don't. Only YOU are making the point that Yamato has been more usefull (and it's debatable) I'm not. I don't even need to.
What has Carrot exactly done for this raid so far? Eat some grass and watch other from the sidelines?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Making her like every other plot device in the series, except even LESS effective than others since she didn’t really slow Linlin’s kids down by any real measure (Big Mom continued chasing the crew until Jinbe offered to stay behind), so I wouldn’t refer to her as anything resembling clutch.
Hahahahaha, fucking WHAT?? Nothing like this ever happened; Carrot merely assisted in Chopper’s escape from being boiled alive, which, again, if we wanna tally the ways in which the rabbit and Yamato have saved some Straw Hat asses, the scoreboard still tilts towards Kaido’s daughter.
Chopper was only IN the mirror world to SAVE Carrot after she was CAPTURED by Brûlée…y’all wanna call Yamato an arc princess, but that’s the definition of a powerless damsel in distress, not someone who can cross CoCs with a Yonko, fuck outta here with this shit.
Post automatically merged:

Making her like every other plot device in the series, except even LESS effective than others since she didn’t really slow Linlin’s kids down by any real measure (Big Mom continued chasing the crew until Jinbe offered to stay behind), so I wouldn’t refer to her as anything resembling clutch.
So you are plainly ignoring the story.. I didn't expect much but I'm still dissapointed. The crew was bloked by a pinch, without Carrot not only Big Mom would have been their, but 2 fleets added to that. It would have been game over. You can twist the story ALL you want to make carrot appear less usefull that she was (which is quite a bad move for an analysist), the story will never move away and you will always be wrong.

Hahahahaha, fucking WHAT?? Nothing like this ever happened; Carrot merely assisted in Chopper’s escape from being boiled alive, which, again, if we wanna tally the ways in which the rabbit and Yamato have saved some Straw Hat asses, the scoreboard still tilts towards Kaido’s daughter.
"MeReLy AsSiStEd" .. You are not even honest about your comment and your analysis of the story.
> For your culture: Chapter 831 page 16

And stop comparing the usefullness of Carrot and Yamato it's meaningless.

Chopper was only IN the mirror world to SAVE Carrot after she was CAPTURED by Brûlée…y’all wanna call Yamato an arc princess, but that’s the definition of a powerless damsel in distress, not someone who can cross CoCs with a Yonko, fuck outta here with this shit.

Nah, this doesn't even make sence.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So you are plainly ignoring the story.. I did expect much but I'm still dissapointed. The crew was bloked by a pinch, without Carrot not only Big Mom would have been their, but 2 fleets added to that. It would have been game over. You can twist the story ALL you want to make carrot appear less usefull that she was (which is quite a bad move for an analysist), the story will never move away and you will always be wrong.

"MeReLy AsSiStEd" .. You are not even honest about your comment and your analysis of the story.
> For your culture: Chapter 831 page 16

And stop comparing the usefullness of Carrot and Yamato it's meaningless.

Nah, this doesn't even make sence.
@dizzy2341 PLEASE come get your man, reading shit like this is smoothing the wrinkles off of my brain
:laughmoji:

So ...

If time together meant something, Luffy wouldn't have a crew anymore.
Jesus Christ do you even hear yourself?

I feel like what we have here is mostly people who forgot the story and the impact Carrot had on it.

Just reread whole cake for me, and I dare you to say that Yamato had better interact
@dizzy2341 PLEASE come get your man, reading shit like this is smoothing the wrinkles off of my brain
:laughmoji:
So homophobia plus sexism.. *false surprised face*

:sanjimeh:

If time together meant something, Luffy wouldn't have a crew anymore.
Jesus Christ do you even hear yourself?
Are you really a One Piece fan ?

I feel like what we have here is mostly people who forgot the story and the impact Carrot had on it.

Just reread whole cake for me, and I dare you to say that Yamato had better interact

So homophobia plus sexism.. *false surprised face*

:sanjimeh:

Are you really a One Piece fan ?
Accept your L.

This is just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.