Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accept your L.

This is just sad.
What L ? Guys, you are the ones losing here :choppawhat::fujilaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Dude…do you really have so few friends that you think calling a person someone’s man is automatically gay? Or that it’s meant as a slur? Fuck’s sake, you are somehow less qualified to defend social justice than you are for a Japanese comic…
I'm not interested in talking to you anymore

Carrot will be, but honestly, Oda could introduced new character until the very end of the story
Yamato is %99 joining. We should consider Carrot and Yamato joins or only Yamato at the end of Wano.
I dont think Oda can introduce a character and develop them while we are in the endgame. It takes a long time thats why i maybe think Yamato might be last.

Also waiting for tea to brew so i can contiune the Tea Time. :feelsokeman:

Yamato is %99 joining. We should consider Carrot and Yamato joins or only Yamato at the end of Wano.
I dont think Oda can introduce a character and develop them while we are in the endgame. It takes a long time thats why i maybe think Yamato might be last.

Also waiting for tea to brew so i can contiune the Tea Time. :feelsokeman:
I would say more around 49 % for Yamato, 80 for Carrot ;)

Developping a character with Oda can only take a few pages, like for real, he doesn't need more.

I would say more around 49 % for Yamato, 80 for Carrot ;)

Developping a character with Oda can only take a few pages, like for real, he doesn't need more.
Well i am not entering statistics i am an engineer not a mathmetician my job is from Physics but i think Yamato is %99 and Carrot is %50. :myman:

Developing a character especially for the character to become Strawhat material takes a lot of time. They have to interract with Strawhats. They have to have a connection with the main villain of the arc and showing the reader that they are a good person with a golden heart.

(I was at road all day i cant think properly so the place i underlined i didnt explained it but The candidate has to have a contrast with main Villain not necessary but it happened until now i think.)
Also just got my tea continuing the #TeaTime. :pepecafe:

Is Yamato gonna be the last strawhat or are there gonna be more.
Thinking about this while drinking tea. #TeaTime :pepecafe:
I think Yamato is it. Even though I was a fan and proponent of the 4 SH per sea theory for the longest time, I just don’t think there’s enough time in the story for any new SHs to arrive and have their character arc fleshed out properly.

I think Yamato is it. Even though I was a fan and proponent of the 4 SH per sea theory for the longest time, I just don’t think there’s enough time in the story for any new SHs to arrive and have their character arc fleshed out.
The last thing that gives me hope for 4 per sea is color theory. As expected, Yamato's color changed to fit the crew, and now it's the orange that everyone thought was Ace, meaning that the navy blue everyone thought was Sabo could very easily be Law instead, and the last one left is Carrot's lime green. I was predicting Yamato, Law, and Carrot all joining for a long time, and now the colors match up perfectly. Still leaning toward just Yamato, but we'll see.

I think Yamato is it. Even though I was a fan and proponent of the 4 SH per sea theory for the longest time, I just don’t think there’s enough time in the story for any new SHs to arrive and have their character arc fleshed out properly.
Thats why i am thinking whether or not more people are gonna join. There is not enough time in the story but Oda could just the characters we know join the crew too.

I think if the crew is done Oda will announce it in SBS or interview something like that.

The last thing that gives me hope for 4 per sea is color theory. As expected, Yamato's color changed to fit the crew, and now it's the orange that everyone thought was Ace, meaning that the navy blue everyone thought was Sabo could very easily be Law instead, and the last one left is Carrot's lime green. I was predicting Yamato, Law, and Carrot all joining for a long time, and now the colors match up perfectly. Still leaning toward just Yamato, but we'll see.
What is color theory? :choppawhat:
I heard about devil fruits or Alphabets but not colors.

These 3 fit my ocd nicely too as far as the "trios" go. Luffy at the top in a league of his own, Zoro, Sanji, Law, and Yamato are the monster 4, Jinbei, Robin, Franky, and Brook as the middle 4, and Carrot, Ussop, Chopper, and Nami as the weak 4. I really hope it happens that way.

Well i am not entering statistics i am an engineer not a mathmetician my job is from Physics but i think Yamato is %99 and Carrot is %50. :myman:

Developing a character especially for the character to become Strawhat material takes a lot of time. They have to interract with Strawhats. They have to have a connection with the main villain of the arc and showing the reader that they are a good person with a golden heart.

(I was at road all day i cant think properly so the place i underlined i didnt explained it but The candidate has to have a contrast with main Villain not necessary but it happened until now i think.)
Also just got my tea continuing the #TeaTime. :pepecafe:
This is why I always say that Wano is not the arc of recruitment of Carrot but the arc when she JOINS the strawhats. That could change with act 4 and 5 but it is unlikely that Carrot shine this arc.

But what is likely is for Carrot to get on the boat . This is the ONLY thing I need. And it is almost a certainty.

Thats why i am thinking whether or not more people are gonna join. There is not enough time in the story but Oda could just the characters we know join the crew too.

I think if the crew is done Oda will announce it in SBS or interview something like that.

What is color theory? :choppawhat:
I heard about devil fruits or Alphabets but not colors.
I find this theory a bit too illuminati for me. But it's good for Carrot so why not..

Another connection I would have liked to have seen happen when associated with the 4 SH per sea theory, at least when referring to the New World, is that each new recruit would be a former accociate of one of the 4 Emperors.

For example;
Jinbe (Big Mom)
Yamato (Kaido)
TBA (Shanks)
TBA (Blackbeard)

But again, I’m not completely sure that we’ll even have time for this.

This is why I always say that Wano is not the arc of recruitment of Carrot but the arc when she JOINS the strawhats. That could change with act 4 and 5 but it is unlikely that Carrot shine this arc.

But what is likely is for Carrot to get on the boat . This is the ONLY thing I need. And it is almost a certainty.
Of course Carrot joining is a possibility that i can see happening but Oda has stopped showing her in Wano. I am saying Carrot is %50 is because Oda can make her join Strawhats post Onigashima but if Carrot is not joining in Wano that means she is not joining.

Carrot joining is unlikely but its a possibility but Yamato definitely is joining maybe we will have double joining with the chapter titled 10Th and 11TH. :steef:

Another connection I would have liked to have seen happen when associated with the 4 SH per sea theory, at least when referring to the New World, is that each new recruit would be a former accociate of one of the 4 Emperors.

For example;
Jinbe (Big Mom)
Yamato (Kaido)
TBA (Shanks)
TBA (Blackbeard)

But again, I’m not completely sure that we’ll even have time for this.
Makes sense you guys are making me think that 3 more Strawhats are gonna join. :optimistic:

Of course Carrot joining is a possibility that i can see happening but Oda has stopped showing her in Wano. I am saying Carrot is %50 is because Oda can make her join Strawhats post Onigashima but if Carrot is not joining in Wano that means she is not joining.

Carrot joining is unlikely but its a possibility but Yamato definitely is joining maybe we will have double joining with the chapter titled 10Th and 11TH. :steef:

Makes sense you guys are making me think that 3 more Strawhats are gonna join. :optimistic:
The probabilities for Carrot not hoping back on the Sunny are close to none. It's the same probability as for a kid not to go back to the fairy ride if given the chance to.

That's why I don't need more. If carrot goes back on the ship, it will be unexpected AND a point of no return. Carrot being recruited would be only a question of time.

That's why for me. Carrot's chance are based on her will to go back to the Sunny.

Therefore the real question is : Is Carrot ready to go back or not ?

After those panel, my answer is.. YES.

Remember Oda never draw for nothing. Those panels are important.

Last edited:
The probabilities for Carrot not hoping back on the Sunny are close to none. It's the same probability as for a kid not to go back to the fairy ride if given the chance to.

That's why I don't need more. If carrot goes back on the ship, it will be unexpected AND a point of no return. Carrot being recruited would be only a question of time.

That's why for me. Carrot's chance are based on her will to go back to the Sunny.

Therefore the real question is : Is Carrot ready to go back or not ?

After those panel, my answer is.. YES.

Remember Oda never draw for nothing. Those panels are important.
Carrot has a great chemistry with Strawhats too but remember Vivi had it too that doesnt mean a character is gonna join or not. We have to wait and see post Onigashima to see if Oda is gonna develop her and make her join the Strawhats.

I find this theory a bit too illuminati for me. But it's good for Carrot so why not..
The theory is actually confirmed by Oda. He mentioned that he didn't know what to do with Jinbei's color since all of the colors on the wheel that would fit him are already taken by other strawhats, so he started drawing him in brown clothes and made that his color. This was used as an argument against Yamato before because her color was Cyan, but the Yamato stans said it can change just like it did for Jinbei, and lo and behold, it changed to the exact right shade of orange to fit one of the three untaken colors. The last two, as I mentioned, are navy blue and lime green, the colors of Law and Carrot.

Carrot has a great chemistry with Strawhats too but remember Vivi had it too that doesnt mean a character is gonna join or not. We have to wait and see post Onigashima to see if Oda is gonna develop her and make her join the Strawhats.
It's true, Vivi had a great chemistry with them, but there was once thing Vivi never possessed and that Carrot have. It's the POST value. Whenever Vivi was pictured, Oda was careful not to include her into the life of the ship.

For that reason, Vivi was with the crew but never truly a part of them.

Remember Vivi was always distant concerning the shenanigans of the crew, she was always on the passive end of the spectrum, the one who watches but does not participate.

Carrot is completely the opposite, not only did she took part plainly to the crew Shenanigan. I have to remind you that Oda took TIME showing this multiple time:

But.. she ALSO get the POST value. Carrot wether people like it or not, has played the role as the LOOK-OUT of the strawhats.

This is something Vivi NEVER achieved. A post on the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.