Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler, the Genie did not came "from afar" it appeared out of thin air. This is a genie. This is why Daifuku say "I'm in range" > because he can make his genie appears in that range. Plus it's a very fast process so yeah, anyone would be surprised.
Do you even realize where the genie originates from?

Again, excuses, bad faith argument... Not everyone would be surprised, and not everyone surprised would be stunned... But Carrot, whom you said is faster than Zoro, was both surprised and stunned... Meanwhile, Sanji who is below reacted better while Carrot can't do anything...

You can't just admit that Carrot is a horrible lookout, especially for a New World standard and for a near-end addition... The crew has better lookouts and they deserve better manpower...

Wait what? Carrot is faster than Zoro? And then you said the genie is faster than Carrot? :whitepress:
Yes I think the genie appearing is faster. But yeah I think Carrot is faster than Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Do you even realize where the genie originates from?

Again, excuses, bad faith argument... Not everyone would be surprised, and not everyone surprised would be stunned... But Carrot, whom you said is faster than Zoro, was both surprised and stunned... Meanwhile, Sanji who is below reacted better while Carrot can't do anything...

You can't just admit that Carrot is a horrible lookout, especially for a New World standard and for a near-end addition... The crew has better lookouts and they deserve better manpower...
From a belly button.

In fact Carrot was surprised but nothing tells us she wasn't ready to fight.. Sanji choosed to help her, that's all (lol I don't even know how we can debate on a panel meant for a completely other thing that Carrot missing her job lol)

Carrot is a great look out. Always has been :myman:

Headcanon Headcanon Headcanon. Nothing you say actually proves what you think it does.
Same for you bro.

From a belly button.

In fact Carrot was surprised but nothing tells us she wasn't ready to fight.. Sanji choosed to help her, that's all (lol I don't even know how we can debate on a panel meant for a completely other thing that Carrot missing her job lol)

Carrot is a great look out. Always has been
How far is Daifuku's navel from Sunny? Come on...

She wasn't ready... Sanji chose to help, but Carrot did nothing... A good lookout would do actions to prevent damages... It could've been a good time to showcase that skill...

But no... Carrot as a lookout won't likely even notice a nearby iceburg...

Spoiler, the Genie did not came "from afar" it appeared out of thin air. This is a genie. This is why Daifuku say "I'm in range" > because he can make his genie appears in that range. Plus it's a very fast process so yeah, anyone would be surprised.

Spoiler : Kaido can be very slow if he is not focused. Yes I maintain, you have nothing that prove that Carrot is inferior to Zoro in term of speed. :optimistic:

And Luffy calls Carrot Carrot.. like a proper nakama
Luffy calls Enel Enel...like a proper Nakama

Like I said, stop making up rules for this that don't exist

How far is Daifuku's navel from Sunny? Come on...

She wasn't ready... Sanji chose to help, but Carrot did nothing... A good lookout would do actions to prevent damages... It could've been a good time to showcase that skill...

But no... Carrot as a lookout won't likely even notice a nearby iceburg...
Not far, I'd say a few hundred meter away.

The point of the panel was not to prove that Carrot was usefull, but to make a point about the strawhats being pinched. Therefore any debate on this panel are meaningless. I'm only replying to you out of politeness, in fact, I should not.

Luffy calls Enel Enel...like a proper Nakama

Like I said, stop making up rules for this that don't exist
This is a rule Oda made, not me.

I thought her desire go on adventure. Can you give example of hint carrot gave us.
We still don't know if that's her desire. In fact it could very well be to better understand the destiny of the mink tribe or something completely different. The hint is her second introduction ("I wanted to go on an adventure" but to be fair, we can be sure it's still that. It might have evolved with her story.)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Only because the moon was out. In fact Carrot might be one of the fastest in the strawhat crew
1. She isn't a Strawhat.
2. She might be faster than the fake Strawhats at Sabaody. If you're talking about the real Strawhats, you know the ones who are a Yonko class crew now?
:cantseeme:

Is that a One Piece game? No I don't.

Not far, I'd say a few hundred meter away.

The point of the panel was not to prove that Carrot was usefull, but to make a point about the strawhats being pinched. Therefore any debate on this panel are meaningless. I'm only replying to you out of politeness, in fact, I should not.

This is a rule Oda made, not me.
He didn't make shit lmao

1. She isn't a Strawhat.
2. She might be faster than the fake Strawhats at Sabaody. If you're talking about the real Strawhats, you know the ones who are a Yonko class crew now?
:cantseeme:

Is that a One Piece game? No I don't.
Awww.. you got me.. I tried to be sneaky on this one :emohiyo:

You can be yonko level and still have the speed of a teapot.

Can you mind elaborate?:choppawhat:
Well.. Carrot is a speedster.. She is fast by nature. Zoro is just a big chunk of muscle. He is strong but really not that fast.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji has a better chance to scar Kaidou than Carrot doing either.
Bruhhh the fact that these are even arguments being typed out.
:suresure:

Well.. Carrot is a speedster.. She is fast by nature. Zoro is just a big chunk of muscle. He is strong but really not that fast.
What is this argument even lmaooo.
Your powerscaling is even worse than your reading comprehension of a manga meant for children.

Kaido's a big chunk of muscle and yet has the fastest attack in the series yet - something a Future Sight user could barely dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.