Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boa Hancock makes an appearance, but Carrot doesn’t…God, I hope our friends on the other side of this divide cry just a little harder into their pillows tonight :smoothy:
Post automatically merged:

Where was your girl?? Didn’t see her in that video, but I’m sure it’s because she’s TOO important to include, right??
There, in 1:36.
The cunning animator had to stop only at the flag before showing the crow's nest, because it would spoil too much.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The saddest part is that nobody in the Carrot collective can explain why a character they see as a one-and-done featured arc player is getting the kind of red carpet rollout in the manga AND the anime that the rabbit NEVER got and NEVER will…like, even if they’re just blowing smoke for Yamato because of where we are in the story, isn’t it embarrassing for Carrot’s fans that she’s been around for more than 200 chapters and hasn’t received ANY of the same adulation?? :chirstsad:
Post automatically merged:

There, in 1:36.
The cunning animator had to stop only at the flag before showing the crow's nest, because it would spoil too much.
Jesus Christ, dude…at this point, I almost hope someone DOES have a gun to your head and is making you do this, because if this is all coming from the heart?? Woof :believe:

I also find it kinda random that the next SH Carrot doesn’t appear anywhere in the intro.

Obviously this means Oda’s trying to subvert expectations and something about red herrings and the longer she’s ignored, the better her chances are of joining, clearly!

Any contrary opinion is clearly a bad faith argument and made by those who don’t understand storytelling.
That's not random... That's expected since she's not a major ally unlike Jinbe appearing on previous openings that features major allies...

RIP Yamao4Nakama, she is shown together with Boa Jancock.

Remember how during the timeskip break, Boa Jancock had the biggest votes by OPlers as next nakama candidate? She was the most believed out of all candidates to join the crew because "I can't live without Luffy". And now we know what happened to her after all of that.

To have Yamao shown together, same Yamao who currently has biggest votes by OPlers as next nakama candidate, who also believed will join the crew because "I want to set sail with Luffy". Following the formula, we also know what will happen to Yamao now.

Damn, this is tragic. :josad:
:milaugh:
I still feel she is going to have a pell like moment :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.