Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy calls Enel Enel...like a proper Nakama

Like I said, stop making up rules for this that don't exist

although this isnt a "rule", really, because luffy calls a handful of people by name even if they aren't his friends. if they're particularly strong and he respects them on that level, i think hes more likely to call them by name. he uses Kaido and Teach's names as well. i dont think you could necessarily use this as a predictor for who will join the crew, but it's a good indicator if someone holds some kind of personal importance to luffy one way or another.

he also uses Tama's name, so she's as likely to join as anyone else :kayneshrug:

That's luffys nickname for her. Robin calls Usopp Long Nose. Sanji calls Zoro Marimo. Zoro calls Sanji Swirly.

It means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Carrot is irrelevant lol
Uh oh, all these nicknames are super disrespectful therefore none of them can be true Straw Hats.
Post automatically merged:

Carrot has a much better chance joining these SHs.

Last edited:

although this isnt a "rule", really, because luffy calls a handful of people by name even if they aren't his friends. if they're particularly strong and he respects them on that level, i think hes more likely to call them by name. he uses Kaido and Teach's names as well. i dont think you could necessarily use this as a predictor for who will join the crew, but it's a good indicator if someone holds some kind of personal importance to luffy one way or another.

he also uses Tama's name, so she's as likely to join as anyone else :kayneshrug:
She's not a crew member yet lol.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It is clown, what else.
Half of the crew already clowning all day though, but apparently it is okay to add another one.

Meanwhile there is no lookout yet in the crew.
Yet apparently Carrot can't join as one because Usopp already doing the job.
This has been explained many times in the simplest terms possible, you’re getting some real brain rot via the association with dizzy dipshits…I’d say I’m concerned for your well-being, but just like Carrot joining the crew, we both know neither of those things are true.

RIP Yamao4Nakama, she is shown together with Boa Jancock.

Remember how during the timeskip break, Boa Jancock had the biggest votes by OPlers as next nakama candidate? She was the most believed out of all candidates to join the crew because "I can't live without Luffy". And now we know what happened to her after all of that.

To have Yamao shown together, same Yamao who currently has biggest votes by OPlers as next nakama candidate, who also believed will join the crew because "I want to set sail with Luffy". Following the formula, we also know what will happen to Yamao now.

Damn, this is tragic. :josad:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Cool new updated intro for episode 1000.

And guess who shows up at 1:31 :cheers:

Boa Hancock makes an appearance, but Carrot doesn’t…God, I hope our friends on the other side of this divide cry just a little harder into their pillows tonight :smoothy:
Post automatically merged:

RIP Yamao4Nakama, she is shown together with Boa Jancock.

Remember how during the timeskip break, Boa Jancock had the biggest votes by OPlers as next nakama candidate? She was the most believed out of all candidates to join the crew because "I can't live without Luffy". And now we know what happened to her after all of that.

To have Yamao shown together, same Yamao who currently has biggest votes by OPlers as next nakama candidate, who will join the crew because "I want to set sail with Luffy". Following the formula, we also know what will happen to Yamao now.

Damn, this is tragic. :josad:
Where was your girl?? Didn’t see her in that video, but I’m sure it’s because she’s TOO important to include, right??

Quite off topic, but I find it kinda random to include Dragon there...
I also find it kinda random that the next SH Carrot doesn’t appear anywhere in the intro.

Obviously this means Oda’s trying to subvert expectations and something about red herrings and the longer she’s ignored, the better her chances are of joining, clearly!

Any contrary opinion is clearly a bad faith argument and made by those who don’t understand storytelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.