Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure you remember me asking you what was carrots main antagonist that luffy will defeat for her.
you then dodged and said her biggest CHALLENGE will be the enemy of the seas.. which had nothing to do with the point
and then you brought up some irrelevant hypothetical.
again never answering the question.
Okay so I will reply with that:

It's """rare""" that Luffy defeat the strawhats main Antagonist, it only happened 4 times. (Check my post to @Sigran101 about that)
We don't know what Carrot or even if Carrot will get a big antagonist, but it's very unlikely that Luffy defeats him if we look at what is left of the story. That's why I answered, Carrot's biggest CHALLENGE will be what the sea will bring her, shall it be tragedy or an enemy.

When you say fight for luffy you should specify what YOU mean by that.
The context of my sentences are enough to understand that I'm not talking about just a character saving Luffy.

you just said “luffy changed carrot enough to fight for him”. You did not say “from now until X time”.
It's implied.

either way there are still hundreds of characters that fullfil that criteria like I said.
stick with that definition because I know how you love to change.
also I cannot keep up with other users posts here so don’t ask me to read them Unless you wanna quote it.
No there are just 16, The 9 Mugiwara and the 7 captain of the strawhat grand fleet

is english youre native language? I’m genuinely curious..
No, I'm french.

its pretty simple to understand. I find it funny that you feel the need to boast about youre credentials on a forum. I really dont get what you dont understand about that Statement. Especially makiing claims about people you dont know.
Yup.. I still don't get that lol.

yea..take youre own advice and pay attention
you said frankys main antagonist was himself lol

i have no problem with that as Ive said but you have to answer

what was the reason franky lost his pride in building ships?
was it not spandam?
who gave it back to franky?
was it not luffy?
And ? it doesn't change the fact that Spandam is not Franky's real antagonist. The real ennemy of Franky was Franky himself.

The point I made this afternoon, is that, because you clash with a character don't mean this character is your antagonist, it might be "one of" your antagonist, but not the main one.
Either way luffy directly defeated frankys main antagonist.
you never countered this you just said no B
And again.. as I said.. no.

I made a CLEAR explanation during my discussion with Sigran why we should not see the antagonist of One Piece in that simple lens, you just have to go and check that conv.

Yes, she will die just like Jinbe did.

oh wait? :kawak:
jinbei was mentioned back in east blue, given two whole arcs pre-skip with impel down and marineford, and helped Luffy get over Ace's death after that. Then he got fishman island before finally joining in WCI.

Yamato was introduced in the 3rd act of wano, is yet to have any interactions with any SH bar Luffy. In regards to her relationship with Luffy, Luffy doesn't even call her by her real name(which he does for every actual SH). Post wano is endgame one piece, why the hell would Oda make yamato join right before the final stretch of the series?

jinbei was mentioned back in east blue, given two whole arcs pre-skip with impel down and marineford, and helped Luffy get over Ace's death after that. Then he got fishman island before finally joining in WCI.

Yamato was introduced in the 3rd act of wano, is yet to have any interactions with any SH bar Luffy. In regards to her relationship with Luffy, Luffy doesn't even call her by her real name(which he does for every actual SH). Post wano is endgame one piece, why the hell would Oda make yamato join right before the final stretch of the series?
For me the fact that Luffy said AT LEAST 10 crewmates is solid evidence that SOMEBODY will join. And since you said that we are in the endgame, it's already late for the last one, so if it's not someone in Wano I don't think anyone will join

Lmao carrot isn’t even important to the plot anymore is why it’s so funny
The best part about that is you can go back 3 months in this thread and see the exact same points and arguments being made for her today.
Yamato was introduced in the 3rd act of wano, is yet to have any interactions with any SH bar Luffy.
Oda has been intentionally keeping the SH meeting on hold as shown by the Yamato and Brook panel. He's slowly gathering them all up to deal with the fire yokai so there's going to be something to pay that off.
In regards to her relationship with Luffy, Luffy doesn't even call her by her real name(which he does for every actual SH)
Luffy called Chopper monster and reindeer all the way up until he joined. The only thing Oda has said about nicknames is that Luffy remembers their name for sure after they joined. Nothing about before.
Post wano is endgame one piece, why the hell would Oda make yamato join right before the final stretch of the series?
Because there's confirmed to be one more member joining and Yamato is the most likely option. She explicitly says she'll go to sea with Luffy and there's no real explanation for why Oda would have her say that if she wasn't meant to join.

Because there's confirmed to be one more member joining and Yamato is the most likely option. She explicitly says she'll go to sea with Luffy and there's no real explanation for why Oda would have her say that if she wasn't meant to join.
Ehm, i am sorry to contradict you, but it is enstablished that it is to surprise the 13 year olds reading one piece.
:laughmoji:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Luffy said he thinks 10 people would makw a proper crew

Oda said that Luffy was supposed to quickly gather 10 crew members back when OP was planned to end in 2002

Oda said preskip was supposed to finish when Luffy having all 10 recruits by plans changed, ending with 8.

Oda said that aside from Jinbe, at least one more person is joining, which would make 10.

The SH cre celebration was halted until after Wano and the SH are still without their flag, which could signal that the crew is finally complete.

Let's not let the fact that Yamato is bad character getting shoved down our throats cloud our judgment now(I mean seriously...Yamato can tell what Luffy wants without any word which is something only the SHs can do after many arcs, and Yamato only meet Luffy once. Its so forced).

Oda said that Luffy was supposed to quickly gather 10 crew members back when OP was planned to end in 2002

Oda said preskip was supposed to finish when Luffy having all 10 recruits by plans changed, ending with 8.

Oda said that aside from Jinbe, at least one more person is joining, which would make 10.

The SH cre celebration was halted until after Wano and the SH are still without their flag, which could signal that the crew is finally complete.

Let's not let the fact that Yamato is bad character getting shoved down our throats cloud our judgment now(I mean seriously...Yamato can tell what Luffy wants without any word which is something only the SHs can do after many arcs, and Yamato only meet Luffy once. Its so forced).
Don't worry

There are no reasons to feel that Yamato is being forced too fast into the strawhats..

Yamato is NOT being pushed narratively into the strawhats at all.

Don't remember this thing about the flag, can you refresh my memory?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
They are both fighting freaks
OK and? Knowing what Luffy says just by a look is something only the other SHs have done, and it took some arcs to start doing it. Yamato being able to do it after a single encounter is incredibly rushed.

Don't remember this thing about the flag, can you refresh my memory?
The SH flag was burned down at the end of WCI. Bellamy is currently making a unbreakable SH flag in a cover story.

SHs still don't have a flag.

OK and? Knowing what Luffy says just by a look is something only the other SHs have done, and it took some arcs to start doing it. Yamato being able to do it after a single encounter is incredibly rushed.

The SH flag was burned down at the end of WCI. Bellamy is currently making a unbreakable SH flag in a cover story.

SHs still don't have a flag.
Are you sure you're not giving too much importance to that scene? I know that a flag is a symbol, but it's still a piece of cloth. Don't see how it ties into the last member of the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.