Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happening.
Yamao will fill the mythical zoan role among the scabbards just like Luffy will fill that role among Straw Hats, Marco among Whitebeards, Devon among Blackbeards and Kaido among Beasts.
Post automatically merged:

25 March 2022.
Finally I see a Yamao fans with a functioning brain :cheers::cheers:
Just stop Luffy devil's fruit is liberation freeing other countries.
Luffy gear 4th was known guardian deity
Momo basically clone devil fruit that is failure similar to kaido. That is basically a Guardian deity

There's a japanese proverb saying:
待てば海路の日和有り

"Matebakaironohiyoriari"

The point is: "good things come to those who wait"

Well well... Look at how my "wait and see" come to fruition

FINALLY, MY GIRL IS HEREEEE
IT'S HIYORI SZN

- after 20 years waiting, hiyori come to this moment where dawn will come

- It's been 2 years since I waited for hiyori time to shine
:finally::finally:

Get ready folks
:luffyswat:
JK. No need to rush
In fact, I need to calm myself first because this chapter is so fireeee and because

:akaman:

There's a japanese proverb saying:
待てば海路の日和有り

"Matebakaironohiyoriari"

The point is: "good things come to those who wait"

Well well... Look at how my "wait and see" come to fruition

FINALLY, MY GIRL IS HEREEEE
IT'S HIYORI SZN

- after 20 years waiting, hiyori come to this moment where dawn will come

- It's been 2 years since I waited for hiyori time to shine
:finally::finally:

Get ready folks
:luffyswat:
JK. No need to rush
In fact, I need to calm myself first because this chapter is so fireeee and because

:akaman:
Shogun slayer

I think Blackbeard will invade Wano for whatever reason Kaido is interested in Wano (and not other islands) right now.

The guardians will face the invaders. Devon the mighty Kyuubi defeated Yamao the guardian dog.
Later it will be up to Nami to avenger her fallen clone.
Logically a single Bijuu Dama sends Yamao to where Oden is, i feel like it would be two matches:

1st round: Devon outright demolishes Yamao with a barrage of tailed beast balls, Yamao understands she has a room to grow stronger after seeing that Zoans like Luffy can awaken and begins to awaken her mythical Zoan.

2nd round: Yamao extreme diffs Devon after a battle that leaves her knocked out for days.

My gut reaction to the big reveal was that it hurt Yamato's chances, but Chopper already has a Human Fruit (and I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a Model version too, like Yeti or something, to explain why his full human form is so different). At the same time, if Luffy is building up the crew to beat all others, then perhaps two mythicals is a point in favor of that since the other big crews have had 0-1.

On a related note, I still think that Luffy will end up with 5 CoC people on his crew (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Yamato) to beat the other crews all having at most 4 confirmed.

Navy used to have 4 logias iirc (3 Admirals + Smoker) but even in such big organization they only have 1 mythical zoan DF.

We are on the right path, too bad the forum is still not ready with this truth.
Just to be clear, i'm saying it's a point against Yamato, although i still think odds are overwhelmingly in her favor for the next Strawhat and believe she will join..

My gut reaction to the big reveal was that it hurt Yamato's chances, but Chopper already has a Human Fruit (and I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a Model version too, like Yeti or something, to explain why his full human form is so different). At the same time, if Luffy is building up the crew to beat all others, then perhaps two mythicals is a point in favor of that since the other big crews have had 0-1.

On a related note, I still think that Luffy will end up with 5 CoC people on his crew (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Yamato) to beat the other crews all having at most 4 confirmed.
While I don't see it hurting Yamato's chances (I feel that Makami was Nika's guide animal) and that I don't see Sanji having CoC (it doesn't fit his buildup), I agree with this...

@Topi Jerami so far there are 5 notable things that link Devon with Yamao:

- Blood Type "F"

- Mythical Zoan related to Japanese Mythology

- Both released by their future captains

- Devon's epithet of being the "Crescent Moon Hunter" which is known to be associated with the Kozuki family

- Devon getting reintroduced as one of BB's top three members alongside Shiryu/Pizarro who most likely are the opponents for Zoro/Sanji.

I just can't think of all that as a coincidence.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

- Blood Type "F"

- Devon's epithet of being the "Crescent Moon Hunter" which is known to be associated with the Kozuki family

- Devon getting reintroduced as one of BB's top three members alongside Shiryu/Pizarro who most likely are the opponents for Zoro/Sanji.

Also that the Kitsune is associated with fire and Yamato is ice. Devon can turn into anyone she wants while Yamato is pretending to be someone else in name only.

Also that the Kitsune is associated with fire and Yamato is ice. Devon can turn into anyone she wants while Yamato is pretending to be someone else in name only.
Plus you can bet Oda will use Devon's ability to turn into other people to return Oden for some shitty drama during their fight, Mr.2's fruit requires touching but i don't know whether Devon's works differently though.

Since this is the Grand Fleet thread too. And people thought its gonna be the GomuGomu fleet, aka 5656 members. Is it now the HitoHito fleet, and we gonna get 110110 members?
Post automatically merged:

- Blood Type "F"

What are your other matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.