Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't think Law joining is going to happen, but someone mentioned something about it that I think helps one of the arguments. They say he can't join because they already have a doctor, but Law is specifically a surgeon. It's an important distinction. Chopper couldn't have repaired Luffy after the magma fist in marineford, but Law couldn't have cured the ice oni virus. That said,he still has his own crew and keeps saying he won't be Luffy's subordinate, so it doesn't really matter. I just thought it was interesting.

I still don't think Law joining is going to happen, but someone mentioned something about it that I think helps one of the arguments. They say he can't join because they already have a doctor, but Law is specifically a surgeon. It's an important distinction. Chopper couldn't have repaired Luffy after the magma fist in marineford, but Law couldn't have cured the ice oni virus. That said,he still has his own crew and keeps saying he won't be Luffy's subordinate, so it doesn't really matter. I just thought it was interesting.
A surgeon is a type of Doctor though. And who says Chopper couldn’t perform surgery himself? Luffy was all kinds of fucked up after the Lucci fight and Katakuri fight. It’s possible he could have had internal bleeding and broken bones that Chopper needed to amend.

Besides, having 2 SHs both being in the medical field as their profession would be repetitive.

A surgeon is a type of Doctor though. And who says Chopper couldn’t perform surgery himself? Luffy was all kinds of fucked up after the Lucci fight and Katakuri fight. It’s possible he could have had internal bleeding and broken bones that Chopper needed to amend.

Besides, having 2 SHs both being in the medical field as their profession would be repetitive.
Law for Straw Hat is honestly one of the stupidest things I’ve heard on this website. Almost as stupid as the claim of Larrot being a powerful and important character Lmao.

Yamato most likely of joining. Carrot getting off screened killed her chances.

Carrot Momo and Tama can be the leaders of fleets:

Mink

Samurai of Wano ship

Beast ship
While I agree Yamato is most likely, Carrot is clearly going to get back up to fight Pero. Whether or not she'll join, who knows. I do agree that the first part of the fight being off paneled is bad news for Carrot at least.

I don´t think that Carrot and yamato will join together... Carrot or yamato, one of the two maybe, but i don´t think they two will join. We have already had a jimbe inside... One more is difficult but two more... Is more difficult jajaja. But well, Oda will do a good job as always. (I prefer Vivi or Monet)

And with the grand fleet. I think it will be a mink force under the Momo orders... (Momo can speak with zunisha)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
nah worst is the smoker 4 straw hat crowd
I get where they’re coming from because the dynamic between Smoker and Luffy is pretty fun...but there’s a zero percent chance the one Marine who’s been on the rubber kid’s tail more than any other would EVER become subservient to him, just not in that guy’s character to follow a pirate’s orders. He might become a quasi-ally on a permanent basis, but that’s about it.

I don´t think that Carrot and yamato will join together... Carrot or yamato, one of the two maybe, but i don´t think they two will join. We have already had a jimbe inside... One more is difficult but two more... Is more difficult jajaja. But well, Oda will do a good job as always. (I prefer Vivi or Monet)

And with the grand fleet. I think it will be a mink force under the Momo orders... (Momo can speak with zunisha)
(1)Yeah I think Yamato will be the recruitment of wano but for now I'll say she's alliance, and I'm looking forward to seeing her into the animated series of One Piece.

(2)I'm not really interesting of carrot joining the team, I think she will have a departure with the straw hats when this arc is over in my opinion.

(3)I think Vivi will make a good member if they weren't in the new world, I really prefer to see new members in the new world, but if Vivi had been training since the time skip, then I think she will make a good member of joining them again because I think she'll have to be really useful.

(4) And yes I really Monet to join so bad, I see we already kinda talk about that, I'm pretty sure we will see more members joining in the new world in the future, but I think the straw hats is missing a logia user, and Monet really fits in, I really find her a mysterious character with no full backstory and why she wanted to become a harby, which I find her to be a Nico Robin Type. I just know she'll return, no matter how long it takes, I'm still gonna keep in the faith.

This is all what I think, and I really think the straw hats could get more females on board, which is why I really prefer Monet to join, if not more females to join then I want Bon Clay to join.
Post automatically merged:

(1)Yeah I think Yamato will be the recruitment of wano but for now I'll say she's alliance, and I'm looking forward to seeing her into the animated series of One Piece.

(2)I'm not really interesting of carrot joining the team, I think she will have a departure with the straw hats when this arc is over in my opinion.

(3)I think Vivi will make a good member if they weren't in the new world, I really prefer to see new members in the new world, but if Vivi had been training since the time skip, then I think she will make a good member of joining them again because I think she'll have to be really useful.

(4) And yes I really Monet to join so bad, I see we already kinda talk about that, I'm pretty sure we will see more members joining in the new world in the future, but I think the straw hats is missing a logia user, and Monet really fits in, I really find her a mysterious character with no full backstory and why she wanted to become a harby, which I find her to be a Nico Robin Type. I just know she'll return, no matter how long it takes, I'm still gonna keep in the faith.

This is all what I think, and I really think the straw hats could get more females on board, which is why I really prefer Monet to join, if not more females to join then I want Bon Clay to join.

I’d definitely be interested in there being a new woman crewmember who’s more willing to get in line with Luffy’s antics, maybe even get excited for Franky’s robotic inventions even though Nami and Robin aren’t.

Personally I think that each straw hat (barring Luffy) will be separated and ride on board a grand fleet members ship as they go and fight a titanic captain. So the total fleet crews = the total straw hats. This way each straw hat won’t have to take down an entire pirate ship of people.

Current pairing ideas

Zoro - Wano led by Momo/Kinemon

Sanji - Germa led by Judge/Reiju

Usopp - Elbaf led by Hajrudin

Yamato - Beast Pirates led by Tama

Jinbe - Fishman Pirates led by Aladine

Franky - Pirate Boxers led by Ideo

Brook - Barto Club led by Bartolomeo

Robin - Beautiful pirates led by Cavendish

Nami - Yonta Maria fleet led by Orlumbus

Chopper - Tontattas led by Leo

(Carrot - Mink Crew led by Wanda maybe?)

Missing one more straw hat to lead the happosui army. Maybe Bellamy if he returns.

I’d definitely be interested in there being a new woman crewmember who’s more willing to get in line with Luffy’s antics, maybe even get excited for Franky’s robotic inventions even though Nami and Robin aren’t.
For some reason, I feel like that might fit Yamato personality, since she claims to be Oden, so If she does joins, I think she will have that. But I agree with you, I would want to see a female crew member being like the boys.

Carrot will join just because Sunny's crow nest needs someone to man officially. Just like Sunny's steering wheel finally get Jinbe.

Name one reason why I should call Yamato a she instead of a he.

1. Oda's intro box

2. Yamato is larping, not a ts. If Yamato is a ts, she will not have a "feminine" ponytail hair (Kiku, a ts, sports a clear female trait by her long hair & face).

Kiku ts, Izo crossdress, Yamato larp. Anyway, we all agree to respect both sides, so call Yamato as you like.

--

Smoker as nakama became a thing because people want a Marine in the crew, to complete the variety, after Jinbe as Sichibukai joining.

This is why X-Drake is also on the radar, a Marine & his nick "X" means "10", as in, the tenth nakama.

Status
Not open for further replies.