Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the BMP's captain, Big Mom, she's the head of the crew and is accountable for it. She ordered the capture of Sanji.
And the rest of the BMP’s quickly got themselves involved trying to capture the intruders who arrived to rescue Sanji.

I’m not even approaching it from a Carrot angle. The only way the rest of the BMP’s would be clean and innocent is if they stepped back and didn’t get in the middle of the conflict between their captain and the invaders she brought to their doorstep. Which would obviously never happen.

Anyone making the BMP’s victims because they don’t like Carrot is being irrational. Carrot can be a bad character all on her own without anyone placing the BMP’s in the right for their actions.

“The BMP’s were just defending their home and their captain” doesn’t work if their captain struck first and left her enemies no choice but to come to her home if they wanted to get their friend back. The BMP’s are bad guys lol. The SHs are not perfect but there is no moral equivalency between them.

Last edited:
And the rest of the BMP’s quickly got themselves involved trying to capture the intruders who arrived to rescue Sanji.

I’m not even approaching it from a Carrot angle. The only way the rest of the BMP’s would be clean and innocent is if they stepped back and didn’t get in the middle of the conflict between their captain and the invaders she brought to their doorstep. Which would obviously never happen.

Anyone making the BMP’s victims because they don’t like Carrot are being irrational. Carrot can be a bad character all on her own without anyone placing the BMP’s in the right for their actions.

“The BMP’s were just defending their home and their captain” doesn’t work if their captain struck first and left her enemies no choice but to come to her home if they wanted to get their friend back. The BMP’s are bad guys lol. The SHs are not perfect but there is no moral equivalency between them.
Well they are pirates after all so of course the BMP are bad guys. Its blaming Perospero in particular as he's only part of the BMP who are under Big Mom's command. Carrot is very shortsighted, if anyone Big Mom should be at fault and held responsible.. It doesn't really matter who it is she just wants to blame someone..

Well they are pirates after all so of course the BMP are bad guys. Its blaming Perospero in particular as he's only part of the BMP who are under Big Mom's command. Carrot is very shortsighted, if anyone Big Mom should be at fault and held responsible.. It doesn't really matter who it is she just wants to blame someone..
I’ve got nothing against the BMP’s for behaving like Pirates. I’m not judging them for it as Pirates. Just judging the dynamics of who has blame where.

BM started it, her and her crew escalated it, Perospero in particular not letting the alliance escape was the reason Pedro blew himself up (although he’d been trying to do it before that lol) and even after all that it would have likely been over had the BMP’s not followed the SHs to Wano.

Carrot has every right to be angry at Perospero for putting them in a situation where a sacrifice was needed and in turn Perospero is right that Pedro was the crazy guy who blew himself up. It’s all about the domino affect and who caused what when. There’s nothing wrong with being mad at someone for knocking down a domino that lead to something bad.

I do agree that BM is most at fault though. She struck the root domino that got the SHs involved.

This my friend is one of the reasons why I can’t stand carrot
This whole avenging pedro plotline is so dumb

acting like pedro is the hero
And perospero is the villain

Pedro invaded whole cake island
Tried to murder big mom
And then when he knew he had no chance against perospero HE BLEW HIMSELF

??????????????

WTF
How is perospero the bad guy here ?
Why is she hating perospero exactly? He defended his country and his family
Which is the normal thing to do

Was he supposed to sit there and do nothing while Pedro and the rest wreck the island?

Pedro needs avenging why ?
because carrot (oda) is retarded
Guess she just can't stand that he died I suppose. She's probably applying the Law of retaliation.

I’ve got nothing against the BMP’s for behaving like Pirates. I’m not judging them for it as Pirates. Just judging the dynamics of who has blame where.

BM started it, her and her crew escalated it, Perospero in particular not letting the alliance escape was the reason Pedro blew himself up (although he’d been trying to do it before that lol) and even after all that it would have likely been over had the BMP’s not followed the SHs to Wano.

Carrot has every right to be angry at Perospero for putting them in a situation where a sacrifice was needed and in turn Perospero is right that Pedro was the crazy guy who blew himself up. It’s all about the domino affect and who caused what when. There’s nothing wrong with being mad at someone for knocking down a domino that lead to something bad.
I'm saying everything the BMP do is on Big Mom's behalf, Perospero should simply be praised for being a competent surbodinate. Carrot's anger should be pointed at Big Mom if anyone. Carrot is projecting because she can't look at her pathetic self..

I'm saying everything the BMP do is on Big Mom's behalf, Perospero should simply be praised for being a competent surbodinate. Carrot's anger should be pointed at Big Mom if anyone. Carrot is projecting because she can't look at her pathetic self..
We agree BM is the root problem. Carrot should kill Big Mom if she wants to really settle things.

Perospero, while he shares the next most blame for Pedro, is but a pawn.

Last edited:
This Carrot-Pedro already misled here.
Carrot only 'qualified' to be SH if she take Pedro WORDS just as much as how Yamato take Oden WORDS. Which is to oversee the new dawn that is to be brought by Luffy.
That's it.
If Carrot simply want to avenge Pedro becoz LOSE (read: suicide) against Peros, or becoz BM take 50yrs of Pedro's life, then, it's not a great ambition to be part of SH crews.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Carrot only 'qualified' to be SH if she take Pedro WORDS just as much as how Yamato take Oden WORDS. Which is to oversee the new dawn that is to be brought by Luffy.
That's it.
If Carrot simply want to avenge Pedro becoz LOSE (read: suicide) against Peros, or becoz BM take 50yrs of Pedro's life, then, it's not a great ambition to be part of SH crews.
Maybe it could evolve into she wants to bring the Dawn.

That's it.
People have weird ideas on how inherited will works. Carrot taking pedros word doesn’t mean shit because she herself has no goal connected to Pedro’s dawn speech

robin wants to know the world history because she herself does, not because her mom told her too last minute before she died

Status
Not open for further replies.