Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mink Tribe is known to stretch back to before the void century. It's likely that events of the Void Century affected the Minks (left them living on Zou, also from before the Void Century), and also the Oni (driving them close to extinction?). If that's the case, then there could be reason for both Carrot and Yamato to go to Laughtale (unless Oden's journal holds the true history in it, obviously).

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why am I not surprised that the hubris and bravado that propelled people like this thread’s greatest clown have slowed to a crawl?? That all the bleating detractors are suddenly nowhere to be found?? Love to see people run and hide when it’s time to face the music, can’t imagine being as stupid and obnoxious as these fuckheads for an entire year and then pussying out when the canon proves me wrong for twenty straight chapters :smoothy:

H

humanbeing

well who ever joins , he will be stronger than the mid trio(Robin,Franky and Brook), exceptions will be Carrot as a stowaway and if Luffy decides to fulfill Ace's promise and take Tama as anapprentice.
possible strawhats are:
Yamato (kind of sure thing)
Momo (as an adult)
Law (since he really doesn't what it takes to compete with Luffy and he needs to know the D. history and only Luffy will grant him that, or maybe Oden's Journal)
Marco(well i can see him he stick with Luffy till they fight BB)

well who ever joins , he will be stronger than the mid trio(Robin,Franky and Brook), exceptions will be Carrot as a stowaway and if Luffy decides to fulfill Ace's promise and take Tama as anapprentice.
possible strawhats are:
Momo (as an adult)
Law (since he really doesn't what it takes to compete with Luffy and he needs to know the D. history and only Luffy will grant him that, or maybe Oden's Journal)
As much as I'd LOVE to have Law, I get the feeling that Jinbe is going to fill the spot Law has had, namely calm intelligent planning/straight man.

possible strawhats are:
Momo (as an adult)
1. Vivi- Friends with Luffys fleet and currently has no where else to turn but Luffys side as there were 3 people in wano with Luffys vivre card
2. Bellamy - Has Luffys vivre card and is set to return to Luffy with a new flag in hand.
3. Sabo - Long term ally (like Law/Kinemon) who’ll join Luffy on his journey through the last saga. Also has Luffys vivre card

These are all solid choices and don’t need much time to build them up as characters because they’ve been pre established

The Mink Tribe is known to stretch back to before the void century. It's likely that events of the Void Century affected the Minks (left them living on Zou, also from before the Void Century), and also the Oni (driving them close to extinction?). If that's the case, then there could be reason for both Carrot and Yamato to go to Laughtale (unless Oden's journal holds the true history in it, obviously).
I can understand that line of thinking and its actually the reason i thought Momo would join
But with the Kouzuki being so tied to the Minks its likely they were tied to each other during the events of the void century

And with the themes of One Piece being blood being thicker than water (blood of the covenant being thicker than the waters of the womb) Yamato could be the "representative" of the Kouzuki than ties off both Wano, the Kouzuki, Minks and her own race all in one character

I think that is a good trade off of have both a Wano Kouzuki member and a Mink's story relevance for a singular powerhouse to represent both of those story points, it lessens the clutter of characters and focuses the plot points of 2 into 1

H

humanbeing

1. Vivi- Friends with Luffys fleet and currently has no where else to turn but Luffys side as there were 3 people in wano with Luffys vivre card
2. Bellamy - Has Luffys vivre card and is set to return to Luffy with a new flag in hand.
3. Sabo - Long term ally (like Law/Kinemon) who’ll join Luffy on his journey through the last saga. Also has Luffys vivre card

These are all solid choices and don’t need much time to build them up as characters because they’ve been pre established
well i mean just at the end of Wano

H

humanbeing

I mean, I feel like theyll be here at the end of Wano because once Wano ends we’re in the endgame.
it is difficult the only possibility is if Kuma send them using his DF but Kuma has no consciousness and is merely a weapon at least that is what he said.

it is difficult the only possibility is if Kuma send them using his DF but Kuma has no consciousness and is merely a weapon at least that is what he said.
I mean I feel we’ll be waiting 2 weeks in wano after Kaido falls. There’s no real pressure from the marines to run. That’s plenty of time for those three (who are already in the grand line) to get there.

I can understand that line of thinking and its actually the reason i thought Momo would join
But with the Kouzuki being so tied to the Minks its likely they were tied to each other during the events of the void century

And with the themes of One Piece being blood being thicker than water (blood of the covenant being thicker than the waters of the womb) Yamato could be the "representative" of the Kouzuki than ties off both Wano, the Kouzuki, Minks and her own race all in one character

I think that is a good trade off of have both a Wano Kouzuki member and a Mink's story relevance for a singular powerhouse to represent both of those story points, it lessens the clutter of characters and focuses the plot points of 2 into 1
This could tie in to the last chapter as well, with the samurai agreeing to let Yamato represent them, as a conclusion to the "they'll never consider you one of them" line from Kaido.

While Jinbe is level headed, the most planning he has done was just listening to Bege’s plan lol
I'd say he more than anyone else planned the actions of the Strawhats at Fishman Island... he wanted to make sure the Strawhats saving them and beating Hody had the right optics, so they wouldn't make things worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.