Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama developed bonds with many SHs,basically had a fight,and has a motivation. All she misses is a flashback,then she checks all the boxes. And the premise for her to have a FB are there,considering we dont know where she comes from.
Developing bonds doesn't equal to crew member candidacy, while Tama does have a chance her chance is slim to none

Her motivation to leave wasn't just adventure of the sea it was Adventure with Ace specifically, yes luffy is his brother and she has built a bond with her but they are not the same person

Tama has not had a fight, she has had the one piece equivalent of "GOTCHA BITCH", and ran

And we do know where she comes from, she's from Amigasa Village, Kuri
And she is being taken care of by Hitetsu because everyone was killed

Developing bonds doesn't equal to crew member candidacy, while Tama does have a chance her chance is slim to none

Her motivation to leave wasn't just adventure of the sea it was Adventure with Ace specifically, yes luffy is his brother and she has built a bond with her but they are not the same person

Tama has not had a fight, she has had the one piece equivalent of "GOTCHA BITCH", and ran

And we do know where she comes from, she's from Amigasa Village, Kuri
And she is being taken care of by Hitetsu because everyone was killed
This doesnt convince me. She has surely higher chance than the rabbit

Thoughts of the chapter

We got a nice panel, just like when Luffy ordered Franky to go with Robin and letting him fight Lucci 1 vs 1.
Yamato understanding her Captain intentions in a split second, like a nakama would do.

Later in the same chapter we get a nice parallel between Zoro/Luffy and Yamato/Franky:

Yamato later helps Momo get his shit together, bonding with the future Shogun. After Momo's coronation (sorry I don't know if this is the correct word) as the Shogun of Wano, his first orders will be to open the borders of Wano and...

...to make Yamato an official Samurai of Wano, then she will leave with the StrawHats after having accomplished her duty with the three samurais of Wano who saved her.

We also got a panel of Carrot in this chapter. After watching it I got a Déjà vu:

Chapter 1023:

Chapter 1026:

Chapter 1027:

Also, thanks to zzShinichi( I will not tag because I don't know if he cares about this) I found again someone counting the number of panels of Wano per character:

TOP 50:

Monkey D. Luffy - 1275

Roronoa Zoro - 722

Kaido - 669

Kin'emon - 603

O-Kiku - 451

Kozuki Oden - 450

Kozuki Momonosuke - 444

Sanji - 433

Nami - 395

Kawamatsu - 376

Charlotte Linlin - 350

O-Tama - 347

Yamato - 312

Queen - 306

Trafalgar D. Water Law - 299

Raizo - 296

Nico Robin - 287

Denjiro - 284

Franky - 281

Shinobu - 279

Ashura Douji - 275

Tony Tony Chopper - 274

Kurozumi Orochi - 271

Usopp - 270

Inuarashi - 268

Hyogoro - 263

Kurozumi Kanjuro - 254

Kozuki Hiyori - 251

Nekomamushi - 217

Eustass Kid - 208

Brook - 185

Komachiyo - 174

Ulti - 150

Jinbe - 149

Marco - 147

Basil Hawkins - 147

King - 143

Killer - 141

Shimotsuki Yasuie - 129

O-Toko - 120

Sasaki - 115

Black Maria - 115

Page One - 114

Izo - 113

X Drake - 103

Onimaru - 102

Who's Who - 102

Zeus - 102

Kozuki Toki - 96

Gol D. Roger - 95

RUNNER-UPS:

Jack - 94

Carrot - 92

Scratchmen Apoo - 81

Thousand Sunny - 80

Prometheus - 73

O-Tsuru - 73

Gama Pyonnosuke - 73

Edward Newgate - 72

Speed - 63

Tenguyama Hitetsu - 63

Currently Carrot is not even in the top 50. Zeus has more panel time than her...

As always, anything can happen but if in the end the one joining the crew is only Carrot, I think that Oda could have show a lot more of her during the arc regardless of what she does in the future IMO.

*I will never forgive Oda for what he did to Jack... :catsweat::catcry:

From furry humping to kid diddling…absolutely pathetic how far some people will go just to avoid admitting they’re wrong :whitepress:
what would you expect from someone who few months ago claimed to be intentionally baiting others then play the victim card when being countered? I mean it’s totally not surprising that some people will be really that low and they’re happy being so low.:luuh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
what would you expect from someone who few months ago claimed to be intentionally baiting others then play the victim card when being countered? I mean it’s totally not surprising that some people will be really that low and they’re happy being so low.:luuh:
Don’t get me wrong; I expect very little out of someone like him, and he consistently fails to meet even my lowest expectations, but like you said, it’s evidently the only way he can experience any joy…what a life, if you can even fuckin’ call it that :nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.