Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your immediate thought after seeing people commenting on a chapter heavily featuring Yamao and Momo's developing friendship is "This must be pedophilia", then there's something very wrong with you and immediate help is required. To see this behaviour coming from a mod, no matter how awful...Like holy shit...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What are you talking about Judie?

( I mean context pls ).
Someone posted fan art of Yamato and child Momo as a miserable Hail Mary for the total destruction of every single argument they’ve ever constructed, because they can’t stop sniffing their own farts and telling the rest of us that they don’t stink :specialmeh:
Post automatically merged:

If your immediate thought after seeing people commenting on a chapter heavily featuring Yamao and Momo's developing friendship is "This must be pedophilia", then there's something very wrong with you and immediate help is required. To see this behaviour coming from a mod, no matter how awful...Like holy shit...
Yeah, once again, everyone else is sick except you. Have you ever been outside, dizzy?? Do you know what it means to actually talk to a person?? I’d say I’m worried about you, but we both know that’s not really true…

It didn't help that you used a shipping name for them in your post:whitepress:

Lol that's funny because for me its the exact opposite. Yamato bonking momo on the head is her telling him to get a grip and take some responsibility. Yamato ain't helping momo in that regard, both Luffy and Yamato are telling Momo to lift onigashima himself, something that only Momo can do.

The fact that Yamato was more considerate for Luffy this chapter, telling Momo how hard and busy Luffy is fighting against Kaido, and that Momo should help in- already shows that Yamato has more respect for Luffy than she ever did for Momo.

The Scarrabs not counting Kanjuro have never hit Momo before, because they are his baby sitters, while Yamato has, just like Luffy.

Oda's shown pretty clear this chapter who Yamato respects and goes along more, and that's Luffy, not Momonosuke.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Someone posted fan art of Yamato and child Momo as a miserable Hail Mary for the total destruction of every single argument they’ve ever constructed, because they can’t stop sniffing their own farts and telling the rest of us that they don’t stink :specialmeh:

Yeah, once again, everyone else is sick except you. Have you ever been outside, dizzy?? Do you know what it means to actually talk to a person?? I’d say I’m worried about you, but we both know that’s not really true…
:whitepress:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You can't be so intellectually dishonest to believe using shipping terms that's always used for relationships beyond friendship, would somehow mean something different. Either dishonest or incredibly ignorant.

Thoughts of the chapter

We got a nice panel, just like when Luffy ordered Franky to go with Robin and letting him fight Lucci 1 vs 1.
Yamato understanding her Captain intentions in a split second, like a nakama would do.

Later in the same chapter we get a nice parallel between Zoro/Luffy and Yamato/Franky:

Yamato later helps Momo get his shit together, bonding with the future Shogun. After Momo's coronation (sorry I don't know if this is the correct word) as the Shogun of Wano, his first orders will be to open the borders of Wano and...

...to make Yamato an official Samurai of Wano, then she will leave with the StrawHats after having accomplished her duty with the three samurais of Wano who saved her.

We also got a panel of Carrot in this chapter. After watching it I got a Déjà vu:

Chapter 1023:

Chapter 1026:

Chapter 1027:

Also, thanks to zzShinichi( I will not tag because I don't know if he cares about this) I found again someone counting the number of panels of Wano per character:

TOP 50:

Monkey D. Luffy - 1275

Roronoa Zoro - 722

Kaido - 669

Kin'emon - 603

O-Kiku - 451

Kozuki Oden - 450

Kozuki Momonosuke - 444

Sanji - 433

Nami - 395

Kawamatsu - 376

Charlotte Linlin - 350

O-Tama - 347

Yamato - 312

Queen - 306

Trafalgar D. Water Law - 299

Raizo - 296

Nico Robin - 287

Denjiro - 284

Franky - 281

Shinobu - 279

Ashura Douji - 275

Tony Tony Chopper - 274

Kurozumi Orochi - 271

Usopp - 270

Inuarashi - 268

Hyogoro - 263

Kurozumi Kanjuro - 254

Kozuki Hiyori - 251

Nekomamushi - 217

Eustass Kid - 208

Brook - 185

Komachiyo - 174

Ulti - 150

Jinbe - 149

Marco - 147

Basil Hawkins - 147

King - 143

Killer - 141

Shimotsuki Yasuie - 129

O-Toko - 120

Sasaki - 115

Black Maria - 115

Page One - 114

Izo - 113

X Drake - 103

Onimaru - 102

Who's Who - 102

Zeus - 102

Kozuki Toki - 96

Gol D. Roger - 95

RUNNER-UPS:

Jack - 94

Carrot - 92

Scratchmen Apoo - 81

Thousand Sunny - 80

Prometheus - 73

O-Tsuru - 73

Gama Pyonnosuke - 73

Edward Newgate - 72

Speed - 63

Tenguyama Hitetsu - 63

Currently Carrot is not even in the top 50. Zeus has more panel time than her...

As always, anything can happen but if in the end the one joining the crew is only Carrot, I think that Oda could have show a lot more of her during the arc regardless of what she does in the future IMO.

*I will never forgive Oda for what he did to Jack... :catsweat::catcry:
Lmao I never even realized Apoo and Jack were so low

he intentionally posted a fan art of Momo snuggling on Yamato’s boobs with clearly nasty look in Momo’s eyes and he said that it’s friendship while he intentionally posted it with “YamaMomo” where everybody knows what pairing ships name mean. He’s really that sad to cope with reality

You can't be so intellectually dishonest to believe using shipping terms that's always used for relationships beyond friendship, would somehow mean something different. Either dishonest or incredibly ignorant.
There's "gotchas" and then there's the sick and pathetic display you're putting on now.

There's absolutely zero chance that you thought that I, who you know for a fact has consistently spoken on the developing friendship of Yamao and Momo, was in any way referring to a paedophilic relationship.

Pedophilia is obviously against the rules, so if you truly believed that's what I was doing then, as a mod, you would've deleted the post and handed out the appropriate sanctions instead of desparately trying "catch me out".

People mash up names literally all the time to refer to any pairing of characters. It's never been solely a romantic thing and you know that. There's being a hack and then there's pretending to insinuate someone else supports pedophilia to earn cheap shots on them. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.