Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrot's like Pandaman's sister, you need to try hard to find her in the story..
First was Coby, second was Vivi, Third was Carrot. People who travel with Luffy and they met a fat enemy (Alvida, wapol, linlin) and they saw how the first man join in the new sea (Zoro first sea, Chopper second sea, Jimbe third sea). Then Coby took another path, same with vivi and carrot will do the same. :)

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I see. Oda deliberately kept the next SH Carrot off of the Volume cover pages to subvert expectations. Genius thinking Oda. Now she has a 104.4519% chance of joining. People who disagree with my headcannon are bad faith actors and don’t understand storytelling. :laughmoji:
Carrot is standing BEHIND Luffy to demonstrate how she’s always got his back (and that she doesn’t mind completely fading into obscurity within his shadow), that same selflessness is exactly what makes her so endearing to the people in here who like to pretend that WE’RE the only ones who are overtly horny for a cartoon character :catsweat:

I see. Oda deliberately kept the next SH Carrot off of the Volume cover pages to subvert expectations. Genius thinking Oda. Now she has a 104.4519% chance of joining. People who disagree with my headcannon are bad faith actors and don’t understand storytelling. :laughmoji:
Why would Carrot be on those covers ? She is low in the story right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.