Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many chapters did Oda run without Carrot in a row? :crazwhat:
I would not be surprised if Carrot was missing from 3/4 of the chapters in Wano.

I also know that in the majority of chapters that she is in, she barely plays any role and is stuck in the background. Only thing of worth she has done in the entire arc is when she attacked Perospero and saved Marco, and we know how that ended.

But I also do not have the time or inclination to check.

I would not be surprised if Carrot was missing from 3/4 of the chapters in Wano.

I also know that in the majority of chapters that she is in, she barely plays any role and is stuck in the background. Only thing of worth she has done in the entire arc is when she attacked Perospero and saved Marco, and we know how that ended.

Carrot's missing from a lot more than 3/4 of the chapters.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Well yeah, I don't think there's any shot she's the next nakama. There hasn't been for a long time.

It's either Yamato or no one.

What do you think about a potential meeting between Zoro and Yamato in the coming chapters?

Well yeah, I don't think there's any shot she's the next nakama. There hasn't been for a long time.

It's either Yamato or no one.

What do you think about a potential meeting between Zoro and Yamato in the coming chapters?
I think Zoro will almost certainly be her biggest strawhat bond besides Luffy, at least before joining. Even if Fuga isn't Ushimaru, that connection between them is too significant to not be expanded on.

So for those going along with the idea that Yamato will join, what do you think her purpose and role would be? My guess at this point is that it would have something to do with Joy Boy and be a guard.

Last edited:
Yeah but Sanji chopper Robin and Brook all have skills. Yamato has only strength which is why she can be a cabin boy only. She doesn’t really have any distinguishing skill
That's what we are about to know after the battle... We don't usually see one's role during wartime, except with those roles crucial during those times like combatant roles or medical roles...

If she can make a vivre card, related skills could be a hint, but what could those skills be?

That's what we are about to know after the battle... We don't usually see one's role during wartime, except with those roles crucial during those times like combatant roles or medical roles...

If she can make a vivre card, related skills could be a hint, but what could those skills be?
I mean, I can’t think of a single member who wasn’t introduced with their skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.