Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop dodging..we arnt talking about what her biggest challenge will be. we are talking about what MAIN Villian has luffy personally defeated for carrot before she joins?
ALL the strawhats have this carrot does not.
Not dodging anything here dude.. Carrot's main antagonist might be Perospero, but with what I know of the story, I'm not that sure about it. Again, I think someone else will confront Carrot on her ideals.

you completely missed the point...changing the mindset of any character IS NOT ENOUGH...or we would have hundreds of strawhats by now Including shirahoshi...whom he change WAY more deeply than carrot.
No, it's not enough, and if you have read what I said later.. you would have understand.. A mugiwara not only need to have his mindset changed by LUffy, but changed enough that he wants to fight for him. A complete shift. Not a simple resolution of a character arc.

there are SPECIFIC things that differentiate all those side characters from main strawhats...one of them being, Luffy DIRECTLY deafeating the crewmembers antagonist.
all strawhats have this..carrot does not.
Wrong, and you should read what I talked about with @Sigran101
Luffy didn't defeat all the protagonist of all the strawhats in fact it only happened with:

Zoro / Nami / Usopp and Chopper. We are far from all the antagonists..

did you just skip frankys whole flashback? Lol
what spandam did to tom?
reread what I said. Thanks.

Nope luffy wasnt there.
I said indirectly, read carefully.
Post automatically merged:

@CarrotForNakama Spamming nonsense garbage continuously :suresure::suresure::kobeha:
:usoprice: Why do I even try lol

Last edited:
I agree with the second part of this, not the first part. Still to this day and EVEN if Yamato was impressed by Luffy, we don't have the narrative confirmation that Yamato wants to follow Luffy because of the impression he gave to her. And even then, impression by words in One Piece, is not enough. A character that join the strawhat Yamato or Carrot included, needs - to be consider a nakama - be SO impressed by Luffy that their mind must shift to the point they are willing to fight for him alone.

We don't have that for Yamato right now (we don't even have that for Carrot in fact)

Don't start to be like that, you are the only one that I respect, don't change that.

Luffy IS selfish, this is acted by the narration and not debatable. And he only cared about others desires when they are in alignment with his own. What Luffy cares for is his friends and only his friends wishes. Yamato is not a friend.. yet.

Wrong, and you can start being toxic about it, it won't change anything.

Narratively, and I really mean narratively, Spandam is the antagonist related to Robin AND Tom.. not Franky.

Same for Jinbe. Hody was not his antagonist, the antagonist of Jinbe is the world gouvernment, it has never been hody. Hody is the antagonist of Shiraoshi not Jinbe.

And again, same for Sanji. Krieg was not Sanji's antagonist, it was Gin.

It's very important to make these distinctions in term of narration, as the values put on the field are not the same.

Krieg, Spandam, Hody are only the main antagonists of those arc, not per say the antagonist of said strawhat.

Little example: who do you think is Sanji's real antagonist in Whole Cake ? Katakuri ? Big Mom ? The germa ? Luffy ? Pudding ? Himself ?

Noo.. the real antagonist of Sanji in that arc is Judge and only him. Because of the value put in conflict.

It's even clearer in Wano. Different characters, different antagonist. Not only Kaido:

Hiyori is bound to Oroshi
Momo is bound to Kaido

Other example, I'm sure you think that Brook's antagonist was Moria ? Well.. wrong, it was narratively the Zombie of Ryuma. Because - again - of the different values put in conflict.

So trust me when I say that Robin was mainly bound to spandam and not really Franky.

In fact, I also say that because there are reasons to believe Franky will have a real antagonist in the future.

When we look at One Piece, it's easy to say that each strawhat had all their conflict resolved by Luffy and their main antagonist beaten by Luffy... but when we look very closely to what the story says... it's not that clear.

So..

I understand that what I say is not really something you and others are used to read about One Piece. But this is what a glimps of a real analysis of the narration of One Piece looks like. Of course I could dive into the details of those.. but it would be a bit too long and I'm lazy.

So please.. refrain from calling me a clown like the others, you have the potential to understand what I'm actually talking about and if you don't.. well .. I will have no choice but to scrap the respect I have for you.

Funny.. if Oda were to make such an announcement.. (of course it would be in a different form like: "Yamato will soon join a group and find her true purpose") I would actually take that as a confirmation that Yamato will stay in Wano xD
First off, fair enough on the trashtalk. I'll ratchet it down. You haven't been calling me a pidgeon so I'll try not to diss you either.

As for the rest, saying a new nakama has to be impressed to a certain degree or it doesn't count and it can't be just by his words just feels like gatekeeping. We didn't see Luffy completely change Zoro, Sanji, Franky, or Jinbei's mindset, he just convinced them to join him. Heck, Zoro was just straight up blackmailed into joining the crew and didn't show true loyalty until much later. It was Luffy's words that recruited him as well, not his actions. All Luffy did was tell him Helmeppo planned to kill him and offer to set him free. Even if this wasn't the case, breaking Yamato's cuffs and beating Kaido are actions, not words. As Ace said, there were chains around her wrists and her heart. She couldn't leave because she was chaimed, and because she couldn't bear to leave Wano while Kaido was still opressing it. These are more actions that Luffy performed to impress her than half the crew.

As far as the selfish issue, I think the best way to describe Luffy is selfishly selfless. He looks after his own interests, sure. But he wants to see his friends happy and he goes to great lengths to help them. Sure it's because he wants to, but it still ends up being a sacrifice for him in order to help someone else. This is why Luffy is not just an asshole. It doesn't take much to become Luffy's friend either. Give him a little food, attend a party together, or perform some small act of kindness for him and he'll tear the whole world down for you. That's why he risks everything for people who are almost complete strangers (like risking Chopper being forced onto Foxy's crew for the farmer in long ring long land). With this in mind, don't you think a person that Ace, the one Luffy cared about most, failed to uphold his promise to because he died first, is someone Luffy would take action for? Especially simce he partially blames himself for not being able to save Ace, and thus for his promise being broken. Not to mention she protected Momo and held off Kaido from murdering Luffy's whole crew, an act Luffy was clearly very grateful for.

I'm sorry, but I just can't see how the incident with Tom does not make Spandam Franky's villain. He used Franky's own creations to frame his father figure then killed him in front of him. Did you miss the part where he threw himself in front of the train afterwards and got super disfigured? All of Franky's trauma is from this incident. Just because he wasn't the one who died doesn't mean it's not his villain. Killing a loved one is the trigger for nearly every revenge story in fiction.

I think we don't have the same name for the characters lol.
Anyway.. No goal post have been move, don't search for a reason to bash me when there are none.

Luffy is as selfish is those situation you are mentionning that in the others I mentionned. That's the core of his character (but I guess you didn't read what I just said, too bad, I'm actually proud of that post)

Luffy IS selfish, this is not something you can argue with, it's part of the core of his characterization. Again, read what I wrote.

The Shining Nakama action are not requested by Luffy lmao, they are requested by the story itself. Without those actions, the protagonists don't have the same impact on the story. I think you have missunderstand quite a few thing that I have explain.. maybe it's my fault, I'm very brief in my explanations.

Basically when I say "those storytelling trick are necessary to the story" I don't mean that characters wants them, I mean that without those "tricks" the story doesn't have the same impact and/or doesn't work.

Also, very important thing and one of the reasons why I think the character of Luffy is so impactfull:

Luffy might be selfish, what he really is, is very empathic. Those two "qualities" don't enter in contradiction.

That's why you can see Luffy understanding the core problem of Laboon and why you see them fight together.. while having the math completely destroyed.

On one hand, Luffy will be very understanding, on the other, he will only help you if he wants to.

That's is why Luffy can smash so much reason in certain characters.. and be so "interventionnist"

Another example of that is what Luffy do with Rebecca. Only because the situation with Kyros and Rebecca was not of his liking (at the end of the arc).. Luffy went all the way to rebecca's castle to capture her in order to put her in front of Kyros.

That's the beauty of the future King of the Pirate.. Luffy wants complete freedom, he doesn't want to rule anything.
Again, did not answer any of my questions.

Not dodging anything here dude.. Carrot's main antagonist might be Perospero, but with what I know of the story, I'm not that sure about it. Again, I think someone else will confront Carrot on her ideals.
How do you say youre not dodging then proceed to dodge in the same sentence?lol
“you think” someone else will come?
isn’t that that just headcannon? Until u have proof all youre doing is stating ehat you WANT to happen

No, it's not enough, and if you have read what I said later.. you would have understand.. A mugiwara not only need to have his mindset changed by LUffy, but changed enough that he wants to fight for him. A complete shift. Not a simple resolution of a character arc.
What? Now youre just talking nonsense
do you know how many nonstrawhat characters who have been changed by luffy now or have wanted to fight for him?
its not hard im sure you can list some yourself.

Wrong, and you should read what I talked about with @Sigran101
Luffy didn't defeat all the protagonist of all the strawhats in fact it only happened with:

Zoro / Nami / Usopp and Chopper. We are far from all the antagonists..
*nope..sanjis was kreig...who was controling gin?
did gin even WANT to do the things he was doing?

*Robin would have literally gave up living if he didnt save her from both croco-boy and cp9

*ima need u to explain exactly how frankys was not spandam

*lastly jinbe...
Jinbes whole arc revolves around wanting to end hatred or racism between fishman and humans. Wasnt that fisher tiger and otohimes last wish?

and what characters are the PERSONIFICATION of that hatred?
thats right BOTH arlong and hody...

who did Jinbe thank for defeating arlong..something he himself could not bring himself to do?

why did Jinbe DIRECTLY ask Luffy to be the one to defeat hody?something he himself could have easily done?

he has no connection to the wg besides previously being a warlord for the SOLE reason of trying to usher peace between humans and fishman.
if his enemy was the wg he would be in the revolutionarys..

you seem not to be as good at understanding writing as you claim to be if you cant even understand this.
I said indirectly, read carefully.
And like I said Luffy doesn’t ”indirectly’ help his crewmates. And he also has indirectly helped many side characters too.
he needs to do it DIRECTLY. Something ive repeated multiple times but you seem to keep finding ways to dodge this.

First off, fair enough on the trashtalk. I'll ratchet it down. You haven't been calling me a pidgeon so I'll try not to diss you either.

As for the rest, saying a new nakama has to be impressed to a certain degree or it doesn't count and it can't be just by his words just feels like gatekeeping. We didn't see Luffy completely change Zoro, Sanji, Franky, or Jinbei's mindset, he just convinced them to join him. Heck, Zoro was just straight up blackmailed into joining the crew and didn't show true loyalty until much later. It was Luffy's words that recruited him as well, not his actions. All Luffy did was tell him Helmeppo planned to kill him and offer to set him free. Even if this wasn't the case, breaking Yamato's cuffs and beating Kaido are actions, not words. As Ace said, there were chains around her wrists and her heart. She couldn't leave because she was chaimed, and because she couldn't bear to leave Wano while Kaido was still opressing it. These are more actions that Luffy performed to impress her than half the crew.

As far as the selfish issue, I think the best way to describe Luffy is selfishly selfless. He looks after his own interests, sure. But he wants to see his friends happy and he goes to great lengths to help them. Sure it's because he wants to, but it still ends up being a sacrifice for him in order to help someone else. This is why Luffy is not just an asshole. It doesn't take much to become Luffy's friend either. Give him a little food, attend a party together, or perform some small act of kindness for him and he'll tear the whole world down for you. That's why he risks everything for people who are almost complete strangers (like risking Chopper being forced onto Foxy's crew for the farmer in long ring long land). With this in mind, don't you think a person that Ace, the one Luffy cared about most, failed to uphold his promise to because he died first, is someone Luffy would take action for? Especially simce he partially blames himself for not being able to save Ace, and thus for his promise being broken. Not to mention she protected Momo and held off Kaido from murdering Luffy's whole crew, an act Luffy was clearly very grateful for.

I'm sorry, but I just can't see how the incident with Tom does not make Spandam Franky's villain. He used Franky's own creations to frame his father figure then killed him in front of him. Did you miss the part where he threw himself in front of the train afterwards and got super disfigured? All of Franky's trauma is from this incident. Just because he wasn't the one who died doesn't mean it's not his villain. Killing a loved one is the trigger for nearly every revenge story in fiction.
isn’t that that just headcannon? Until u have proof all youre doing is stating ehat you WANT to happen

do you know how many nonstrawhat characters who have been changed by luffy now or have wanted to fight for him?

*Robin would have literally gave up living if he didnt save her from both croco-boy and cp9

*lastly jinbe...
Jinbes whole arc revolves around wanting to end hatred or racism between fishman and humans. Wasnt that fisher tiger and otohimes last wish?

who did Jinbe thank for defeating arlong..something he himself could not bring himself to do?

why did Jinbe DIRECTLY ask Luffy to be the one to defeat hody?something he himself could have easily done?

he has no connection to the wg besides previously being a warlord for the SOLE reason of trying to usher peace between humans and fishman.

you seem not to be as good at understanding writing as you claim to be if you cant even understand this.

And like I said Luffy doesn’t ”indirectly’ help his crewmates. And he also has indirectly helped many side characters too.
he needs to do it DIRECTLY. Something ive repeated multiple times but you seem to keep finding ways to dodge this.

Excellent breakdown you two

As for the rest, saying a new nakama has to be impressed to a certain degree or it doesn't count and it can't be just by his words just feels like gatekeeping. We didn't see Luffy completely change Zoro, Sanji, Franky, or Jinbei's mindset, he just convinced them to join him. Heck, Zoro was just straight up blackmailed into joining the crew and didn't show true loyalty until much later. It was Luffy's words that recruited him as well, not his actions. All Luffy did was tell him Helmeppo planned to kill him and offer to set him free.
Granted.. this is more of a long time thing that just a sudden shift. But you have to take the "contextual nature" of the story into account to really see it. (in fact you have to take it into account to see a lot of point). What i'm talking about by "contextual nature" of the story, is the result between the size of the story, the impact of the storylines, the importances of the dialogues etc..

In others words, and if we take three different moment in the story (The arc of Zoro's recrutment/ Alabasta / and Wano) the contextual nature of the story is completely different..

We begin in a context where simple jumps, bullets and axes are quite a danger with Dialogue that are not that impactfull (the Zoro recrutment pale in Comparison to Chopper's one for example)

Then we move wwith Alabasta to an arena where words are very important, where the enemy are more and more powerfull and where the context of the story englobs a great part of political setup ...

And finally we arrive in Wano, where everybit of dialogue are nearly clews for others arcs, are setup for great piece of political development, where we are fighting ennemy in the sky with attack so powerful that they can oblitarate cities.. etc..

It goes the same for the way Luffy's action impact the story but in the grand schem of things, they are of the same nature:

Zoro is still moved by Luffy during his encounter with him.. only this "moving" consist only on Zoro being astonished by the action of Luffy in front of danger. This is what make the shift between "I'll never become a pirate" to "Captain" possible.

Same for Sanji who was confronted on a deep level by the actions of Luffy. Sanji couldn't understand why Luffy doesn't give up.. and he is slowly but surely completely twisted by Luffy's action against Krieg. This is what will motivate him to move to the seas.

It happens also for Franky yet on a more broader scales as Franky is really moved by the action of all the strawhats.

And of course it also happened with Jinbe who has been completely changed by his relationship with Luffy.

The "I want to fight for him" need arrives later in the story, this is a second shift that was not needed at first but becomes relevant once we arrive to the new world. From now own, the characters won't have only their dream in mind, but Luffy first.. And this is retroactive to Jinbe as.. him also will be shown having that same urge to fight for Luffy. This is why I say that the future Mugiwara (Carrot or Yamato) will need to say (at one point) "I will fight for Luffy".

Even if this wasn't the case, breaking Yamato's cuffs and beating Kaido are actions, not words. As Ace said, there were chains around her wrists and her heart. She couldn't leave because she was chaimed, and because she couldn't bear to leave Wano while Kaido was still opressing it. These are more actions that Luffy performed to impress her than half the crew.
Yamato was not shown completetly moved by Luffy removing her cuff, she was gratefull, granted, but not completely moved like Chopper was - for example - when Luffy was holding his flag high and proud in front of Walpol..

But I might agree that it could happen once Luffy beat Kaido.. we will have to wait and actually see her reaction to that defeat.

As far as the selfish issue, I think the best way to describe Luffy is selfishly selfless. He looks after his own interests, sure. But he wants to see his friends happy and he goes to great lengths to help them. Sure it's because he wants to, but it still ends up being a sacrifice for him in order to help someone else.
Yeah. that's a good kind of selfishness. That's because of his empathy. And that's why it's so ironicle.. Luffy is the not a heros, but his action makes him one anyway, that's why I love him so much. Even his bad side become the trigger for good things in the world.

This is why Luffy is not just an asshole. It doesn't take much to become Luffy's friend either. Give him a little food, attend a party together, or perform some small act of kindness for him and he'll tear the whole world down for you. That's why he risks everything for people who are almost complete strangers (like risking Chopper being forced onto Foxy's crew for the farmer in long ring long land). With this in mind, don't you think a person that Ace, the one Luffy cared about most, failed to uphold his promise to because he died first, is someone Luffy would take action for? Especially simce he partially blames himself for not being able to save Ace, and thus for his promise being broken. Not to mention she protected Momo and held off Kaido from murdering Luffy's whole crew, an act Luffy was clearly very grateful for.
No I don't think so. Luffy might show sympathy for Yamato, even friendship in the future.. but not at the point where he will actually care enough to fight for.. Like every other character, yamato would need to do something for him first.. it could be simple.. give him a piece of meat for example, Luffy is not regarding.. but Luffy must have this insentive to fight for that person because they were kind with him.. relationship (meaning you are the friend of my friend) don't mean really anything to him only meat does lol.

I don't say that Franky's trauma is no spandam fault, it is.. completely in fact. But the narration does not put the value of Franky against the ones of Spandam, only TOm's and Robin.

In fact, the real antagonist of Franky in his flashback.. ironicly, his himself. The whole point of the flashback is an hymn to the proudness of creativity. The message Tom tried to teach Franky is as follow:

You must ALWAYS be proud of what you create, even if those things are very dangerous.

Franky in that flashback had very hard time to follow that mantra. And he only resolved it the day he decided to create a ship for the strawhat. The real antagonist of Franky is and there will always be himself.

Shall Franky lose the pride he has for his ship (because of X factor) he will be defeated completely.

Again, did not answer any of my questions.
Yes I did :choppawhat: Look closer.

I asked you three questions, you did not answer directly any of them. You went in a tirade about something vague and undefined. But since you have a clear idea, and since you stated than tou have honest debate and don't waltz around questions., and since you say that Luffy is selfish, it should be easy for you to DIRECTLY answer my questions, which I will list you again.

Or when he fought Lovoon and destroyed his own ship?

Or when he accepted Vivi on board?

Why would Luffy puts the life of Marguerite before his Friends. The same friends who performed, as you say, shining nakama actions for him?

I don't say that Franky's trauma is no spandam fault, it is.. completely in fact. But the narration does not put the value of Franky against the ones of Spandam, only TOm's and Robin.

In fact, the real antagonist of Franky in his flashback.. ironicly, his himself. The whole point of the flashback is an hymn to the proudness of creativity. The message Tom tried to teach Franky is as follow:

You must ALWAYS be proud of what you create, even if those things are very dangerous.

Franky in that flashback had very hard time to follow that mantra. And he only resolved it the day he decided to create a ship for the strawhat. The real antagonist of Franky is and there will always be himself.

Shall Franky lose the pride he has for his ship (because of X factor) he will be defeated completely.

who caused him to loose his pride?
spandam right?
who gave franky his pride back?
luffy right?
regardless on how you wanna look at it luffy DIRECTLY defeated frankys main enemy

It's me or I am the only one who feel you people are not reading correctly or not reading at all what I'm writing ? :choppawhat:

Yes I "think" someone else will come. Yes this is an hypothesis. What's your point ?
Don't you see the difference when I make a statement and an hypothesis ?

Or are you just trying to find a way to make me look bad ? coz (spoiler) you don't have to

:lusalty:.. again I feel like talking to the wind even tho I'm not even talking to you.. "CHANGED ENOUGH TO WANT TO FIGHT FOR HIM" does it ring a bell ???.. damn.. guyz.. read before posting.

*lastly jinbe...

Do I really have to explain what an antagonist is now ? * feeling exhausted*:seriously::few:

Yes Luffy sometimes indirectly saves his crewmate. read the story. Moving on.

Saying it multiple time won't make it true.

Luffy didn't saved Robin, he indirectly saved her by pushing her boundary. Robin saved herself from suicid.

Sanji saved himself by actually telling the truth to Luffy, Luffy only pushed him to do it.

Luffy actually saved Zoro.

Nami wasn't saved by Luffy, she saved herself by crying for help. Without that, Luffy wouldn't have acted and I mean it.

etc.

By "saving" I don't mean physically, but mentally. Because to help them, indirectly or not. Luffy needs to be sure that those characters are ready to be helped.

So yeah, sometimes Luffy saved them directly, other times not.

When we are talking about personnal conflict, Luffy doesn't enter into the equation, only the character can make a choice.

who caused him to loose his pride?
spandam right?
who gave franky his pride back?
luffy right?
regardless on how you wanna look at it luffy DIRECTLY defeated frankys main enemy
Still no.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It's me or I am the only one who feel you people are not reading correctly or not reading at all what I'm writing ? :choppawhat:

Yes I "think" someone else will come. Yes this is an hypothesis. What's your point ?
Don't you see the difference when I make a statement and an hypothesis ?

Or are you just trying to find a way to make me look bad ? coz (spoiler) you don't have to

:lusalty:.. again I feel like talking to the wind even tho I'm not even talking to you.. "CHANGED ENOUGH TO WANT TO FIGHT FOR HIM" does it ring a bell ???.. damn.. guyz.. read before posting.

Do I really have to explain what an antagonist is now ? * feeling exhausted*:seriously::few:

Yes Luffy sometimes indirectly saves his crewmate. read the story. Moving on.

Saying it multiple time won't make it true.

Luffy didn't saved Robin, he indirectly saved her by pushing her boundary. Robin saved herself from suicid.

Sanji saved himself by actually telling the truth to Luffy, Luffy only pushed him to do it.

Luffy actually saved Zoro.

Nami wasn't saved by Luffy, she saved herself by crying for help. Without that, Luffy wouldn't have acted and I mean it.

etc.

By "saving" I don't mean physically, but mentally. Because to help them, indirectly or not. Luffy needs to be sure that those characters are ready to be helped.

So yeah, sometimes Luffy saved them directly, other times not.

When we are talking about personnal conflict, Luffy doesn't enter into the equation, only the character can make a choice.

Still no.
To actually claim Luffy didn't help Nami, Sanji or Robin....

I asked you three questions, you did not answer directly any of them. You went in a tirade about something vague and undefined.
I think we don't have the same name for the characters lol.
Anyway.. No goal post have been move, don't search for a reason to bash me when there are none.

Luffy is as selfish is those situations you are mentionning that in the others I mentionned. That's the core of his character (but I guess you didn't read what I just said, too bad, I'm actually proud of that post)
I did answer you. You didn't read it.
In the three instances, Luffy is selfish. Period.

But since you have a clear idea, and since you stated than tou have honest debate and don't waltz around questions., and since you say that Luffy is selfish, it should be easy for you to DIRECTLY answer my questions, which I will list you again.

Or when he fought Lovoon and destroyed his own ship?

Or when he accepted Vivi on board?

Who the frick is lovoon ? Are you talking about Laboon ?

If you start your question by "OR" without giving me the beggining of your sentences.. I don't know how I can answer that... :choppawhat:

Why would Luffy puts the life of Marguerite before his Friends. The same friends who performed, as you say, shining nakama actions for him?
When did Luffy put the life of the strawhat behind the life of marguerite ? :choppawhat:

To actually claim Luffy didn't help Nami, Sanji or Robin....
Clear example of deformation of quote. I never said that. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, don't talk.

It's like he did not pay to strawhats reflections during there separation how Luffy affect there life.
Well that sentance, is non sence anyway so..

Mark my words, Oda is baiting us with yamato

She's going to die like Ace did
Hm..

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Clear example of deformation of quote. I never said that. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, don't talk.
Oh for real?

If you don't understand your own words and lie, don't talk.

Oh for real?

If you don't understand your own words and lie, don't talk.
Dude.. if you are really saying that saving = helping.. We have a problem. No.. you have problem, with english and comprehension.

So again... clear deformation of quote to fit your narrative.. AGAIN.. to make me look bad.. AGAIN.. to prove a point that I don't .. I don't know .. know what I'm talking about ?

Really?:seriously:

I understand that what I'm talking about is a bit technical, so if you have question, ask me instead of quoting nonsence just to try to find gap in my argumentation (spoiler there are none)

Status
Not open for further replies.