Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's me or I am the only one who feel you people are not reading correctly or not reading at all what I'm writing ? :choppawhat:

Yes I "think" someone else will come. Yes this is an hypothesis. What's your point ?
Don't you see the difference when I make a statement and an hypothesis ?

Or are you just trying to find a way to make me look bad ? coz (spoiler) you don't have to
why are you bringing hypothesis in to an arguement about manga facts?
the FACT is that carrot does not have a main villian for luffy to defeat.
if you think it might happen then BACK IT UP.
:lusalty:.. again I feel like talking to the wind even tho I'm not even talking to you.. "CHANGED ENOUGH TO WANT TO FIGHT FOR HIM" does it ring a bell ???.. damn.. guyz.. read before posting.
learn to read dude...i literaly just adressed that.
luffy changed law enough for him to fight for him...
luffy changed croco-boy too and made him save luffy from akainu...
I guess hes the next nakama:seriously:

there are hundreds of characters that luffy changed enough to fight for him...whats your point?
youre not talking to the wind you just cant read:kayneshrug:

Do I really have to explain what an antagonist is now ? * feeling exhausted*:seriously::few:
nah...because you obviously dont know :milaugh:

Yes Luffy sometimes indirectly saves his crewmate. read the story. Moving on.
just because you say something doesn’t make it actually true. You have to actually read the story to understand something which you cant do.

Saying it multiple time won't make it true.

Luffy didn't saved Robin, he indirectly saved her by pushing her boundary. Robin saved herself from suicid.

Sanji saved himself by actually telling the truth to Luffy, Luffy only pushed him to do it.

Luffy actually saved Zoro.

Nami wasn't saved by Luffy, she saved herself by crying for help. Without that, Luffy wouldn't have acted and I mean it.

etc.

By "saving" I don't mean physically, but mentally. Because to help them, indirectly or not. Luffy needs to be sure that those characters are ready to be helped.

So yeah, sometimes Luffy saved them directly, other times not.

When we are talking about personnal conflict, Luffy doesn't enter into the equation, only the character can make a choice.
Post automatically merged:
yea this is all nonsense..
luffy directly saved all of his crewmates...stop with the semantics
he was physically there to defeat their main villain
the point being...he was the one to do it no one else

something that you cant say at all for carrot. Unless hypothetically there is someone else for her..
but right now there isn’t so whats the point of bringing it up.

Still no.
No to what? The questions i asked?
if youre bold enough to say spandam wasn’t the one who made franky loose his pride or that luffy gave it back to him then go ahead...I won’t argue with you. You would prove you really have no comprehention of one piece at all At that point.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Dude.. if you are really saying that saving = helping.. We have a problem. No.. you have problem, with english and comprehension.

So again... clear deformation of quote to fit your narrative.. AGAIN.. to make me look bad.. AGAIN.. to prove a point that I don't .. I don't know .. know what I'm talking about ?

Really?:seriously:

I understand that what I'm talking about is a bit technical, so if you have question, ask me instead of quoting nonsence just to try to find gap in my argumentation (spoiler there are none)
There's nothing technical about what you say. You're just arguing semantics in order to try n' force Carrot into the mix.

Luffy directly saved his crewmembers and didn't help Carrot at all in Zou. Luffy's crewmates saved all of Zou when he didn't know a thing.

why are you bringing hypothesis in to an arguement about manga facts?

the FACT is that carrot does not have a main villian for luffy to defeat.
if you think it might happen then BACK IT UP.
learn to read dude...i literaly just adressed that.
Because I post what I want to post.. what a question :kayneshrug:

luffy changed law enough for him to fight for him...
luffy changed croco-boy too and made him save luffy from akainu...
I guess hes the next nakama:seriously:
Law doesn't want to fight for Luffy
Croco doesn't want to fight for Luffy

Wrong examples.

there are hundreds of characters that luffy changed enough to fight for him...whats your point?
youre not talking to the wind you just cant read:kayneshrug:
Nop, there only 9

nah...because you obviously dont know :milaugh:

just because you say something doesn’t make it actually true. You have to actually read the story to understand something which you cant do.
Bro.. you have entered a discussion without even having the level requiered to make one good argument. Don't even try, at best ask question and Let me speak with @Sigran101 , you are not a match.

yea this is all nonsense..
luffy directly saved all of his crewmates...stop with the semantics
he was physically there to defeat their main villain
the point being...he was the one to do it no one else
No this is called storytelling. SOmething you might understand after years of education. Go reread my reply, to Sigran, you missed a lot of point and explanation.

No to what? The questions i asked?
Yes

if youre bold enough to say spandam wasn’t the one who made franky loose his pride or that luffy gave it back to him then go ahead...I won’t argue with you. You would prove you really have no comprehention of one piece at all At that point.
Never said that, moving on

There's nothing technical about what you say. You're just arguing semantics in order to try n' force Carrot into the mix.

There is a difference between saving a character, and helping them. If you don't get that difference, sorry but I'm too lazy to my a 500 words explanation. Move on with your life.

Luffy directly saved his crewmembers
and no.

I did answer you. You didn't read it.
In the three instances, Luffy is selfish. Period.
Who the frick is lovoon ? Are you talking about Laboon ?

If you start your question by "OR" without giving me the beggining of your sentences.. I don't know how I can answer that... :choppawhat:When did Luffy put the life of the strawhat behind the life of marguerite ? :choppawhat:
So you are incapable of describing directly why Luffy is selfish in those situation. I accept your concession, given your the lack of any argumentation and the need to move the goalposts and on semantics.
Again when not given wiggle room to waltz around the question, you prove the lack of argument on your side.
:doffytroll:

So you are incapable of describing directly why Luffy is selfish in those situation. I accept your concession, given your the lack of any argumentation and the need to move the goalposts and on semantics.
Again when not given wiggle room to waltz around the question, you prove the lack of argument on your side.
:doffytroll:
Damn this is exhausting.. i feel like I'm teaching children who don't listen and have only one goal... to attack me when I turn my back... :milaugh:

The thing is.. I'm not even trying to argument here.. xD I know you don't understand the concept I'm talking about, i'm not even trying to convince you. I just wanted to have a good conversation with @Sigran101 who actually have the knowledge to comprehend what I'm talking about here..

What do you want me to say When your still unable to give me a question in it's entierety? xD

Go read some book dude.. i'm tired lol

Because I post what I want to post.. what a question :kayneshrug:
I asked you a question and you answered with a hypothetical.
i guess my point still stands because it was never answered

Law doesn't want to fight for Luffy
Croco doesn't want to fight for Luffy

Wrong examples.

Nop, there only 9
croc fought off akainu from luffy. Are you saying he didn’t want to do that?
what about luffys 5000+ grand fleet?
what about ace? hes protected luffy numurous times.
i can list more..
this is just pure denial
Bro.. you have entered a discussion without even having the level requiered to make one good argument. Don't even try, at best ask question and Let me speak with @Sigran101 , you are not a match.
you may need a few more years then because you don’t even know what an antagonist is.
but are you claiming I don’t have years of experience in storytelling? Pretty bold claim from someone who doesn’t know me.

and it’s funny youre the only one who feels the need to boast bout credentials on a forum.

No this is called storytelling. SOmething you might understand after years of education. Go reread my reply, to Sigran, you missed a lot of point and explanation
yea and you may need more..
Im sorry but you don’t even understand how basic definitions work. Go back

Never said that, moving on
yea then you never answered my questions...it’s begining to seem like you CANT

I asked you a question and you answered with a hypothetical.
i guess my point still stands because it was never answered
Listen, I'm sure I answered already but, just in case, ask me your question again, I'm too lazy to search for it.

croc fought off akainu from luffy.
Are you saying he didn’t want to do that?
what about luffys 5000+ grand fleet?
what about ace? hes protected luffy numurous times.
i can list more..
this is just pure denial
you may need a few more years then because you don’t even know what an antagonist is.
but are you claiming I don’t have years of experience in storytelling? Pretty bold claim from someone who doesn’t know me.
Fighting for Luffy means putting their life for Luffy from now until X time. It's not just "saving" Luffy. There is a meaning between the strawhat starting to fight FOR luffy. Pay attention.

and it’s funny youre the only one who feels the need to boast bout credentials on a forum.
"boas bout credentials on a forum" what does this even mean ? lol

yea and you may need more..
Im sorry but you don’t even understand how basic definitions work. Go back
Like I said, you are entering a conversation you can't - by essence - understand.
Unless you put your ego down and listen to what I'm actually saying you won't understand a thing because of your bias against me.

yea then you never answered my questions...it’s begining to seem like you CANT
What question *sigh*

Clear example of deformation of quote. I never said that. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, don't talk.

Well that sentance, is non sence anyway so..

Hm..
Carrot4nakama you're not even paying attention to how the other members of the crew were impact by Luffy. How he brought them out their darkness and even when they didn't ask for help. Luffy wanted to help them anyway despite these characters were outcast being fear by others and heavily discriminated against. Luffy saw something from these group of characters. He saw their good nature and how they are very honorable people. Luffy had defeated and even challenge their main threat that hinder the progress in their lives. It seems like you did not even reread the separation arc (3D2Y chapters that are in 595-597). During those chapters we saw the individual strawhats reflect on what Luffy has done for them. Saying we do not need anything surrounding carrot and Pedro backstory means that you do not care about other characters personal goals what means to them and their struggles how they become the person they are today. Carrot had terrible experience one day that changed her life. Saying Carrot will get main boss until elbaf is just pure head canon. Yes, Carrot has talk elbaf wanted to go there. There is no personal vendetta against the giants. Dogstorm said, Zou had been peace for thousand years before jack had arrive.

270885062_889239148451191_4256824949496314597_n.jpg - Google Drive

One Piece 101 - Zoro - YouTube
One Piece 101 - Nami - YouTube
One Piece 101 - Usopp - YouTube
One Piece 101 - Sanji - YouTube
One Piece 101 - Tony Tony Chopper - YouTube
One Piece 101 - Robin - YouTube
One Piece 101 – Franky - YouTube
One Piece 101 - Brook - YouTube

Even with a 0.01 chance that it happens i need to see the salt.
hehehe

Carrot4nakama you're not even paying attention to how the other members of the crew were impact by Luffy.

I do know how how the strawhats were impacted by Luffy trust me.. I've analysed enough those passage of the story to know ;)

How he brought them out their darkness and even when they didn't ask for help. Luffy wanted to help them anyway despite these characters were outcast being fear by others and heavily discriminated against.

Yes Luffy did help all the strawhats. I've never said the opposite.

Luffy saw something from these group of characters. He saw their good nature and how they are very honorable people. Luffy had defeated and even challenge their main threat that hinder the progress in their lives.
No, to understand why I say, that, reread my post to Sigran from this afternoon.

It seems like you did not even reread the separation arc (3D2Y chapters that are in 595-597). During those chapters we saw the individual strawhats reflect on what Luffy has done for them.
Trust me, i know them almost by heart ;)

Saying we do not need anything surrounding carrot and Pedro backstory means that you do not care about other characters personal goals what means to them and their struggles how they become the person they are today.
That has NEVER been my point or argument. Again, transformation of quote to fit a narrative. another proof that almost NONE of you read carefully what I'm saying.

Carrot had terrible experience one day that changed her life. Saying Carrot will get main boss until elbaf is just pure head canon.
That's not what I'm saying either. *sigh..*:seriously:

Yes, Carrot has talk elbaf wanted to go there. There is no personal vendetta against the giants. Dogstorm said, Zou had been peace for thousand years before jack had arrive.
I don't even know what to say to that.. :seriously:x5600

Also just a heads up. Google drive don't work with me.

Last edited:
Listen, I'm sure I answered already but, just in case, ask me your question again, I'm too lazy to search for it.
I’m pretty sure you remember me asking you what was carrots main antagonist that luffy will defeat for her.
you then dodged and said her biggest CHALLENGE will be the enemy of the seas.. which had nothing to do with the point
and then you brought up some irrelevant hypothetical.
again never answering the question.

Fighting for Luffy means putting their life for Luffy from now until X time. It's not just "saving" Luffy. There is a meaning between the strawhat starting to fight FOR luffy. Pay attention.
When you say fight for luffy you should specify what YOU mean by that. you just said “luffy changed carrot enough to fight for him”. You did not say “from now until X time”.
either way there are still hundreds of characters that fullfil that criteria like I said.
stick with that definition because I know how you love to change.
also I cannot keep up with other users posts here so don’t ask me to read them Unless you wanna quote it.

"boas bout credentials on a forum" what does this even mean ? lol
is english youre native language? I’m genuinely curious..
its pretty simple to understand. I find it funny that you feel the need to boast about youre credentials on a forum. I really dont get what you dont understand about that Statement. Especially makiing claims about people you dont know.

Like I said, you are entering a conversation you can't - by essence - understand.
Unless you put your ego down and listen to what I'm actually saying you won't understand a thing because of your bias against me.
You should really take youre own advice :gokulaugh:youre the one claiming “enemy of the seas” is carrots antagonist.

What question *sigh*
yea..take youre own advice and pay attention
you said frankys main antagonist was himself lol
i have no problem with that as Ive said but you have to answer

what was the reason franky lost his pride in building ships?
was it not spandam?
who gave it back to franky?
was it not luffy?
Either way luffy directly defeated frankys main antagonist.
you never countered this you just said no

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.