Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But. but.. NYYYooooooo xD

"For example, in a detective story, it appears that the hero wants to catch the killer and the opponent wants to get away. But they are really fighting over which version of reality everyone will believe."

Where do you see here that he is first showing an exemple of a shallow antagonist and then a deep one ????
This whole exemple IS an exemple of a good antagonism, Truby is simply putting a microscope on the example to tell you "here, you think this is shallow ? But look DEEPER, actually it's NOT"

And that's exactly what i'm doing with you with One Piece ! Again, you can't have a good story without that technique

But no.. that's NOT a surface goal. The goal of Usopp is to destroy Sugar while the goal of Sugar is to trap Luffy. THAT is the surface goal, a pretty simple a clear goal in fact!

The fact that both Usopp and Sugar are fighting for memories IS the deeper (and similar) goal, that's what Truby is trying to make us create in this paragraph!

And yes, it IS the same goal: The control over Memories. This might be kindergarten level logic, but you better understanding that quick if you want to write, because this is EXACTLY what Truby is describing here. Damn.. how can this be so hard to understand..?

Oh no, I didn't spent 15 ears analysing One Piece on that bases, I used first others ressources. Aos is kind of a late addition for me.

Here, I think the problem is not thinking.. I think you understand in your own way that principle, but the logic of it.. you can't accept it.. it happened a lot for me with others Truby concepts like the transformation or desire/needs.. I thought I was understanding them.. but for some reason i kept missing the point, I had to try to decript a lot of stories to really understand those point and where I was a bit flabbergasted.

The problem is that I don't know if I can give you exemple of One Piece as you will always find a way to deny what Oda is writing. I think it will come in time so.. have fun, and good luck with your writing, you're gonna need it..
Post automatically merged:

it will change ;)
:seriously:
Just stop. You're only embarrasing yourself at this point. First learn about sentence structure so you can understand the detective example, then memorize the difference between the words "similar" and "same", and find a method to help you identify them in sentences. Come back and try again after that.

:seriously:
Just stop. You're only embarrasing yourself at this point. First learn about sentence structure so you can understand the detective example, then memorize the difference between the words "similar" and "same", and find a method to help you identify them in sentences. Come back and try again after that.
So you are going for the toxic, the dishonesty and the intellectual lazyness way ? Fine, disappointing, but okay. I'll then treat you with the same lack of respect as the other.

After all.. this is not surprising. In such a toxic environment, it would be a miracle for someone having such a bias toward Yamato to actually have self reasonning..

Last edited:
So you are going for the toxic, the dishonesty and the intellectual lazyness way ? Fine, disappointing, but okay. I'll then treat you with the same lack of respect as the other.

After all.. this is not surprising. In such a toxic environment, it would be a miracle for someone having such a bias toward Yamato to actually have self reasonning..
You crying about Sig being Toxic? For fucks sakes he isn't. He's actually been really respectable considering your constant bullshit.
Get a life you no lifer.

It never ceases to amaze me that the person known for calling others stupid and not on his level of intelligence is complaining when said people don't respond nicely to that.
I only used a bird name once and took it back, I think you are overestimating my toxicity ;)
But if you want.. I can go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll the way back to the moment I first appeared, and screen

Every
single
Insult
and toxic comment..

That I and You guyz have made...

You know.. just to compare the facts and see who is actually bullsh*ting here

Would be quit the journey don't you think ? :hihihi:

:youcraz::leohah::denzimote:

Man, I tried really hard to treat you respectfully and give you real responses. I was patient, and humored some of the worst arguments I've ever heard. But I ran out of patience. You do realize there are Carrot arguments we respect right? Shifts arguments frequently convince me to change my mind. Dizzy, despite being an obnoxious asshat, had some pretty great points about Carrot. For the most part it was just his Yamato arguments that sucked. Do you ever wonder why it's you that we don't respect? I'm not blinded by bias, I've had my mind changed in favor of Carrot a number of times. Just not by you. If you made these terrible arguments without talking down to people, no one would really care. It's the combination of overwhelming arrogance and exceptionally stupid arguments that makes people mock you. You would never catch me responding like this to Shift, or even most other Carrot fans. My advice is to look inward instead of blaming everybody else.

Chapter 1036 seems to imply that being Pirate King and Joy Boy are linked, because of how King mentioned both in one of his conversations with Kaidou. Going by that, as well as how Oden was waiting for someone and Yamato claiming that Oden was waiting for Luffy, I suppose that could lead into Yamato's post-Wano purpose involving Joy Boy, like make it a goal to help Luffy become the next Joy Boy or something like that. It could provide Yamato with more justification in being relevant to Luffy's story and going with him to Laugh Tale beyond just simply wanting to leave and adventure.

Man, I tried really hard to treat you respectfully and give you real responses. I was patient, and humored some of the worst arguments I've ever heard. But I ran out of patience. You do realize there are Carrot arguments we respect right? Shifts arguments frequently convince me to change my mind.
With what arguments I have not already made yet ? Tell me

Dizzy, despite being an obnoxious asshat, had some pretty great points about Carrot. For the most part it was just his Yamato arguments that sucked.

Do you ever wonder why it's you that we don't respect?

Facts and reason do not care about respect, they only care about good reasonning.

The reason you guys are more biais that others here is because I've made CLEAR that I was not here to be a little gentle dog. I'm here to call out the BS of this community. I'm here to get the more toxic people BANNED, and here to be a ventilation system for those who are afraid to voice themself. I'm not here to be respected.

I do not care about your (all) respect. You are all completely biased and toxic people toward the Carrot community. Some people are CENSURING themself because of the bullying YOUR community is enabling over the web. You guyz are oppressors here, so no, I don't respect anyone of you.

But.

Does this prevent me from actually listening to your argumentation to eventually change my own opinion? No. That's why - as I have mentionned - I made multiple changes to my blog because of the good points here.

This is because reason and facts do NOT care about respect. And I expect everyone here to be intelligent enough to understand that.

Someone who can't tell the difference between a fact and a lie, just because of hate, is lost.

I'm not blinded by bias, I've had my mind changed in favor of Carrot a number of times. Just not by you. If you made these terrible arguments without talking down to people, no one would really care. It's the combination of overwhelming arrogance and exceptionally stupid arguments that makes people mock you. You would never catch me responding like this to Shift, or even most other Carrot fans. My advice is to look inward instead of blaming everybody else.
Being confident, saying I know and "you are wrong" is such a crime here lol .. But that's fine... I don't expect anything less from this forum, as I said.. it's perfectly logical in such an environment.

Oh.. BTW.. I have yet to hear the debunk of those "stupid" arguments... right now, nothing worked.

Last edited:
Do you ever wonder why it's you that we don't respect?

Facts and reason do not care about respect, they only care about good reasonning.

The reason you guys are more biais that others here is because I've made CLEAR that I was not here to be a little gentle dog. I'm here to call out the BS of this community. I'm here to get the more toxic people BANNED, and here to be a ventilation system for those who are afraid to voice themself. I'm not here to be respected.

I do not care about your (all) respect. You are all completely biased and toxic people toward the Carrot community. Some people are CENSURING themself because of the bullying YOUR community is enabling over the web. You guyz are oppressors here, so no, I don't respect anyone of you.

But.

Does this prevent me from actually listening to your argumentation to eventually change my own opinion? No. That's why - as I have mentionned - I made multiple changes to my blog because of the good points here.

This is because reason and facts do NOT care about respect. And I expect everyone here to be intelligent enough to understand that.

SOmeone who can't tell the difference between a fact and a lie, just because of hate, is lost.

Being confident, saying I know and "you are wrong" is such a crime here lol .. But that's fine... I don't expect anything less from this forum, as I said.. it's perfectly logical in such an environment.
I've been consistently asking Carrot fans who feel like they can't post here to try, saying I'll have their backs if people are toxic. I've been perfectly respectful to Carrot fans, even siding with them frequently (before you showed up and made the situation much worse).

You said it yourself now, you're here to get people banned and call people out. And you wonder why people are toxic to you?

You are not "confident" you are arrogant. How many times have you dismissed our arguments by simply saying we're not smart enough to understand your "high end literary techniques"? Do you really not understand how obnoxious that is? It's not saying "I know". It's calling people names and telling people you're a great evangelist, declaring the thread is now "Carrot's territory". The fact that you assume everyone who disagrees with you has to be biased and hate you because your arguments are so good that they'd be convinced otherwise. You have very little self awareness.

Are you aware that a lot of the Carrot fanbase has disowned you because you give them a bad name? Get over yourself. No one here is scared of you, we just think your annoying. And you've made more Carrot haters than you have Carrot supporters.

I've been consistently asking Carrot fans who feel like they can't post here to try, saying I'll have their backs if people are toxic. I've been perfectly respectful to Carrot fans, even siding with them frequently (before you showed up and made the situation much worse).
Obviously not, as you have lost your patience against me only because of my "stupid arguments" . So yeah .. part of the system, you are like the others and Carrot's fan are right not to come here to be bullied for no reason other that pure toxic masculinity.
You said it yourself now, you're here to get people banned and call people out. And you wonder why people are toxic to you?
Call out "the toxicity" of the community and ban "the toxic players". There is a difference, if you want to support that and not do the same thing, then, there is indeed a problem. And don't worry, I'm actually glad that they are showing there face, it makes the job easier.

You are not "confident" you are arrogant. How many times have you dismissed our arguments by simply saying we're not smart enough to understand your "high end literary techniques"?
Never.

The only thing I said directly is that some didn't have the knowledge to understand. And it was a fact as EVEN YOU who had the F*dging chance to interact with Truby, managed to missinterprete one of his most important points.

I did once said that I had the impression that I was talking with Kids (as you were all acting like it) and pigeons (as none cared about the argumentation, just the toxicity) I came back on those words, I have yet to see people do the same.

I am confident. An arrogant personn would be much.. much harder to deal with than I am.

Do you really not understand how obnoxious that is? It's not saying "I know". It's calling people names and telling people you're a great evangelist, declaring the thread is now "Carrot's territory". The fact that you assume everyone who disagrees with you has to be biased and hate you because your arguments are so good that they'd be convinced otherwise. You have very little self awareness.
This is Carrot's territory now. And don't be surprised by this behavior, it's only a logical response to what the Carrot fan have had to endure. Fighting back is.. in fact.. the least I can do.

This : "The fact that you assume everyone who disagrees with you has to be biased and hate you because your arguments are so good that they'd be convinced otherwise."

... Is a myth, propagated by the people here, PRECISLY because of the toxicity I'm talking about. Never did I say that. I never assume that someone is wrong because of a different argumentation or a bias toward Yamato. In fact some argumentations did change my mind. So this is wrong.

Are you aware that a lot of the Carrot fanbase has disowned you because you give them a bad name? Get over yourself. No one here is scared of you, we just think your annoying. And you've made more Carrot haters than you have Carrot supporters.
Like I said, I'm not here to be a hero or to be respected. I'm here to strike back and give you all, hell back for those who are being constantly insulted. And that, without even using toxicity as a tool.

So you can't take your james bond VIllain's monologue back. This is not something that will change my mind, kay ?

Obviously not, as you have lost your patience against me only because of my "stupid arguments" . So yeah .. part of the system, you are like the others and Carrot's fan are right not to come here to be bullied for no reason other that pure toxic masculinity.

Call out "the toxicity" of the community and ban "the toxic players". There is a difference, if you want to support that and not do the same thing, then, there is indeed a problem. And don't worry, I'm actually glad that they are showing there face, it makes the job easier.

Never.

The only thing I said directly is that some didn't have the knowledge to understand. And it was a fact as EVEN YOU who had the F*dging chance to interact with Truby, managed to missinterprete one of his most important points.

I did once said that I had the impression that I was talking with Kids (as you were all acting like it) and pigeons (as none cared about the argumentation, just the toxicity) I came back on those words, I have yet to see people do the same.

I am confident. An arrogant personn would be much.. much harder to deal with than I am.

This is Carrot's territory now. And don't be surprised by this behavior, it's only a logical response to what the Carrot fan have had to endure. Fighting back is.. in fact.. the least I can do.

This : "The fact that you assume everyone who disagrees with you has to be biased and hate you because your arguments are so good that they'd be convinced otherwise."

... Is a myth, propagated by the people here, PRECISLY because of the toxicity I'm talking about. Never did I say that. I never assume that someone is wrong because of a different argumentation or a bias toward Yamato. In fact some argumentations did change my mind. So this is wrong.

Like I said, I'm not here to be a hero or to be respected. I'm here to strike back and give you all, hell back for those who are being constantly insulted. And that, without even using toxicity as a tool.

So you can't take your james bond VIllain's monologue back. This is not something that will change my mind, kay ?
Nope, This is Yamato land. Deal with it.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.