Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Usual double standard from OPlers.

"Carrot is now together with Nekomamushi and Wanda"
OPlers: That means Carrot will go back with the minks and eating grass!!

"Yamao is now babysitting Momo"
OPlers: Another plus for Yamao joining!!1! 🤪🤪
I think this is the first time I've had the honor of being called an "OPler" by the GOAT himself :steef:

But for the record, I never said anything about Carrot lol

I think this is the first time I've had the honor of being called an "OPler" by the GOAT himself :steef:

But for the record, I never said anything about Carrot lol
Yeah I am referring to @Ravagerblade , @Jew D. Boy , @Outlaw and the other lowest common denominators here.
Post automatically merged:

You are the one dumb as shit with your double standard.
Still give it to you though, at least you are not as dumb as Yamao yet.

We all know what she wants truly want and it's to go to sea with luffy(chapter 1016) but u think it's mean something else
What Yamato truly wants is freedom, going out to sea is just a way to have this. It can be done in different ways. Freedom is more about choices than everything.

To save his country n open it up that where he leaVe it to kinemon and loyal samurai and his son to do so not Yamato
And that exactly what yamato's purpose could be after the war

So Momo who wants to be Shogun will leave, while Yamato who wants to leave will be Shogun. That there surprise effect by Oda, next level
It's just one of the possibility. None can be ereased. It's called an hypothesis for a reason

Imagine the people of Wano finally happy to be freed from Kaido's and Orochi's rule then Momo, who they waited decades to be shogun, says he wants to leave and become a pirate.
... to be a better shogun.. so I don't see how this would be a deal breaker

Fixed your typo. You’re welcome ;)
You don't want to start this

And the guy providing these kind of takes claims himself to be this superior "analyst".
This is not a "claim" this is a simple "hypothesis".. no wonder you guy have problem understanding the story.. you don't understand the difference between an affirmation and a supposition.

The "Drums of Liberation" is a very interesting phrase. It's probably a reference to the book "Sacred Drums of Liberation" which is about African groups and diaspora using culture as a resistance force against slavery and colonialism, which is fitting for Wano. Most of the cultural aspects are focused on music and dance. I bring this up only because I previously mentioned that in the initial sketch for the crew, Oda included the word "bolero" which is also a dance. I took this to mean that the last member will be related to dancing in some way, which Yamato fits given her connections to the goddess Ame-no-Uzume who was famous for her dance. The goddess is even credited for creating taiko (Japanese drums) performances with her dance. Now we have Oda referencing a book all about how dance and music have been used to fight for one's freedom. This just seems to be further evidence that Yamato is a microcosm of the ties Oda has been deliberately creating between the dawn/sun, freedom/joy/partying, and that she's joining the crew.
This is an actual good point. Closer to an hypothesis than a theory tho

Now I will say the same thing I said to my Carrot fellow Carrot fan's

Remember, Carrot doesn't need much in wano. The only thing we need is for her to have a purpose and a reason to sneak again on the Sunny and to follow Luffy. Look's like witnessing the arrival of Joy boy could be decisive

What really needs Carrot is just to make the link between what Pedro told her about the importance of Luffy and what Luffy can actually do. Nothing more is necessary to spark her light

Of course it would be nice to see her have a moment, but it's not about that for her. Her moment will surely come later.

If Joy Boy arrives.. and you see Carrot having a flashback of those precise panels:

IT'S OVER

Last edited:
... to be a better shogun.. so I don't see how this would be a deal breaker
Oden: *leaves Wano when he was the rightful heir to the throne
"This was Oden's biggest mistake. Yamato should stay so she doesn't repeat it. Protecting Wano > Following Dream"

Momo: *leaves Wano when he's the rightful heir to the throne
"He's only following his dream to become shogun."

Oden: *leaves Wano when he was the rightful heir to the throne
"This was Oden's biggest mistake. Yamato should stay so she doesn't repeat it. Protecting Wano > Following Dream"

Momo: *leaves Wano when he's the rightful heir to the throne
"He's only following his dream to become shogun."
I understand what you mean, but you need to understand why it was a big mistake for Oden at the time. Oden was the only one who could raelly protect the country against a major threat. Therefore leaving the country was "selfish".

Momo is not trained, has every fears and don't know if he can be a good shogun. So, seeking the sea to conquer his fears and find out why the country should be open... while letting Yamato.. the one with the bigger strenght behind, is not the worst choice there is.

It's actually the wise choice.

And by "it's over". I mean that the 99% of probability of Carrot joining, will be transformed into a 100%

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I understand what you mean, but you need to understand why it was a big mistake for Oden at the time. Oden was the only one who could raelly protect the country against a major threat. Therefore leaving the country was "selfish".

Momo is not trained, has every fears and don't know if he can be a good shogun. So, seeking the sea to conquer his fears and find out why the country should be open... while letting Yamato.. the one with the bigger strenght behind, is not the worst choice there is.

It's actually the wise choice.

And by "it's over". I mean that the 99% of probability of Carrot joining, will be transformed into a 100%
Caribou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Midrot

People seriously think that Wano’s residence will let the daughter of the oppressor for 20 years to be the shogun, while the supposedly next shogun himself leaves the sea, again?

It’s like saying that Wano’s residence will think: “ah, our next shogun is the daughter of our oppressor for 20 years. She’s strong, she can protect us and won’t betray us because she thinks she’s Oden.”

That’s a seriously dumbfuck mindset. Dumbfuck is too generous actually. Like Wano’s residence don’t have any PTSD. Someone who suggests that really has no knowledge about politics at all, not even having any brain; not even human

Not to mention that, has Wano had a shogun who’s biologically female to begin with?

People seriously think that Wano’s residence will let the daughter of the oppressor for 20 years to be the shogun, while the supposedly next shogun himself leaves the sea, again?
One of the BIGGEST message of One Piece is that a son should not be held responsible for sin of his father. And why is it such a huge message ? Because it's the core emotionnal weight behind the death of a character Yamato knew quite well: ACE

Wano is a country supposed to be a representation of Japan, in it's worst but also at it's best. Therefore, making the inhabitants of Wano reject Yamato because she is Kaido's daughter, would go against everything Oda created in the story.

Momo might not ask Yamato to replace him for a while at the helm of the country. But trust me that if he does. The country will accept her.

1 panel of her running 99% confirms that she will be a strawhat:seriously:

The "Drums of Liberation" is a very interesting phrase. It's probably a reference to the book "Sacred Drums of Liberation" which is about African groups and diaspora using culture as a resistance force against slavery and colonialism, which is fitting for Wano. Most of the cultural aspects are focused on music and dance. I bring this up only because I previously mentioned that in the initial sketch for the crew, Oda included the word "bolero" which is also a dance. I took this to mean that the last member will be related to dancing in some way, which Yamato fits given her connections to the goddess Ame-no-Uzume who was famous for her dance. The goddess is even credited for creating taiko (Japanese drums) performances with her dance. Now we have Oda referencing a book all about how dance and music have been used to fight for one's freedom. This just seems to be further evidence that Yamato is a microcosm of the ties Oda has been deliberately creating between the dawn/sun, freedom/joy/partying, and that she's joining the crew.
I like this...

Lmao Why do guys still bother to put so much passion and effort into your comments and replies? It seems like such a huge waste of time.

I feel like everything that’s needed to be said has already been said and now we’re just going in circles.

What should be clear to everyone is that nobody’s gonna convince anybody of anything on here no matter how many times you counter argue or ”own” the other side.

At this point, it’s far more productive to just wait for the Wano arc to end and see what happens. And guys, don’t take this shit so seriously. It’s just a children’s comic book at the end of the day. :suresure:

Lmao Why do guys still bother to put so much passion and effort into your comments and replies? It seems like such a huge waste of time.

I feel like everything that’s needed to be said has already been said and now we’re just going in circles.

What should be clear to everyone is that nobody’s gonna convince anybody of anything on here no matter how many times you counter argue or ”own” the other side.

At this point, it’s far more productive to just wait for the Wano arc to end and see what happens. And guys, don’t take this shit so seriously. It’s just a children’s comic book at the end of the day. :suresure:
I hate admit but

Point Taken Upset GIF - Point Taken Upset Dont Like It - Discover & Share GIFs (tenor.com)

One of the BIGGEST message of One Piece is that a son should not be held responsible for sin of his father. And why is it such a huge message ? Because it's the core emotionnal weight behind the death of a character Yamato knew quite well: ACE

Wano is a country supposed to be a representation of Japan, in it's worst but also at it's best. Therefore, making the inhabitants of Wano reject Yamato because she is Kaido's daughter, would go against everything Oda created in the story.

Momo might not ask Yamato to replace him for a while at the helm of the country. But trust me that if he does. The country will accept her.
And now you think Momo will join the crew. There is like 0.000000001% chance of that happening and Momo still has a better chance of joining than Larrot. Momo would never, as far as his developed now, ask somebody else to take responsibility for his words that he declared throughout Wano that would restrict another person's dreams and freedom.

Nah sometimes it's fun but other times like the past few weeks on this thread where I've been inactive it was a toxic shithole.

Don't be saying this like you wasn't goin back and fourth too lol but agree they won't listen tho

1 panel of her running 99% confirms that she will be a strawhat
I love how you try your hardest not to read any of my post and still like to reply lol

And now you think Momo will join the crew. There is like 0.000000001% chance of that happening and Momo still has a better chance of joining than Larrot. Momo would never, as far as his developed now, ask somebody else to take responsibility for his words that he declared throughout Wano that would restrict another person's dreams and freedom.
Momo, right now, has better chances than Yamato.

Blame Yamao for doing absolutely nothing during these 20 years. Had she been actually useful, acting as Bewitching Hour Woman or something, Wano villagers wouldn't hate her as bad.

But then again we all know that is not the case and the truth is Yamao is a useless, good for nothing character. Luckily she has good looking appearances so people turns blind eye on her uselessness thanks to that.

Then you clearly read One Piece in a very wrong way. It’s obvious that Ace hated to be Roger’s son and that’s why he took Rouge’s surname, not Roger. Momo has never hated Oden, in fact he loves his country that he wants to be the next shogun whether he’s ready or not

If you say that Wano is Japan’s representation and Wano people reject Yamato is against everything Oda built for, I’m 100% sure you know nothing about Japan. Not just Japan, but clearly you have no knowledge about One Piece world, because you’re too obsessed on a basic bland background character. You intentionally dodged the question about whether Wano has had any biologically female shogun or not. If you read One Piece correctly, you surely know the answer.

And as someone who said that you have mental health issue, you seriously underestimate how other people can also have mental health issue. Wano was oppressed by Kaido & Orochi for 20 years, and you really expect Momo to leave Wano and have Yamato, the literal face of Kaido that Wano people are afraid of, to be the shogun?

You can keep making headcanons to deny the reality of so called hypothesis bullshit, but the sooner you wake up, the faster you will heal.

Blame Yamao for doing absolutely nothing during these 20 years. Had she been actually useful, acting as Bewitching Hour Woman or something, Wano villagers wouldn't hate her as bad.

But then again we all know that is not the case and the truth is Yamao is a useless, good for nothing character. Luckily she has good looking appearances so people turns blind eye on her uselessness thanks to that.
I know you’re dumb but seriously I didn’t think that you’re this dumb, Topi. But again, you do you
:cheers:

What is yamato suppose to do when she sea prison cuff that will explode while holding her own against her dad. Yamato has said, time time again. Every time she challenge her father she would pay price for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.