Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo has declared he will become shogun the same way Luffy declares that he will become pirate king. And this is not subverting expectations ore anything. Momo will become the shogun and you with your theories and analysis are again so off
Momo WILL become Shogun, it doesn't mean he has to become one tomorrow. This is just an hypothesis, you are really mounting on your high horses for nothing here.
Post automatically merged:

Momo dont have any desire for all of that stuff so come again
We don't know that yet.

Not if the scabbard witness the accomplishments of Yamato
Not if the people of wano witness the accomplishments of Yamato
And not if Momo makes a speech saying he needs to understand something first on sea to really become a good Shogun

In that case, Yamato would make perfect sence but indeed not really as a Shogun, more as a regent.

Now, Yamato could simply end up as a protector for Hiyori if Momo were to sail the seas
That would be Oda's worst writing in the history of authors and u know it

We don't know that yet
So in chapter 1041 where he shows that worrying about the citizen of his country doesn't mean everything to u also I hope when the chapter comes out tonight I want to know if u will have this theory in your mind

Momo WILL become Shogun, it doesn't mean he has to become one tomorrow. This is just an hypothesis, you are really mounting on your high horses for nothing here.

We don't know that yet.
We will see. But even in that case, kinemon is a much better regent. He is his most trusted advisor and loyal vassal. Yamato is the one that Momo can send out to finish the journey and find everything out.

That would be Oda's worst writing in the history of authors and u know it
Why. Explain me PRECISELY why what I told you would be Oda worst writting. Let's see.

We will see. But even in that case, kinemon is a much better regent. He is his most trusted advisor and loyal vassal. Yamato is the one that Momo can send out to finish the journey and find everything out.
Possible. Those are all legitimate hypothesis

Yes but Yamato wants to be free like oden. And that means travel and go out to see. Oden never really wanted to be shogun. He wanted to become shogun to open wano. Momo can do that, so there is no need for Yamato to become shogun.
Being Free like Oden can mean a lot of thing. Going out to sea is only one possibility.

I don't think yamato will want to be oden after wano

my context for that line of thinking is luffy scolding yamato during the raid
Highly possible. Yamato searching for her own pass, her own freedom is the best possibility

Because Yamato wants to be Oden. And they might recognize that
Her being oden isn't want to be shogun, is want to live free like him and go on an adventure I guess u miss what she was saying also when she was fighting ulti again she said that the last day for her to be Kozuki Oden is here and want to take down her father as him okay go read back the chapters

Being Free like Oden can mean a lot of things. Going out to sea is only one possibility.
When we first saw oden what was the most thing he wanted to do? Wasn't it to leave Wano?

Yamato searching for her own pass, her own freedom is the best
And that is leaving wano and going on an adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.