Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My God, That is a fucking Awesome remake of We are, It made me smile I could feel the Magic again, I could cry lol.
As for Yamato also being in there, for a split .25 of a second with Boa. It could go either way, an Ally like Boa. Or they just had to put her there as to not spoil.
Yeah, it was pretty amazing! As far as Yamato, my thought is that if she really isn't going to be a strawhat, what could justify her being more important than Momo? If she's just Momo's guard, while Momo is the one who will bring the dawn, then why isn't he the one in this video? At the very least, this killed the argument that she's just an arc character.

Yeah, it was pretty amazing! As far as Yamato, my thought is that if she really isn't going to be a strawhat, what could justify her being more important than Momo? If she's just Momo's guard, while Momo is the one who will bring the dawn, then why isn't he the one in this video? At the very least, this killed the argument that she's just an arc character.
The notion of her being an arc character got killed when she and her flashback figure was highlighted on this milestone spread.

The Ace flashback and the declaration he encouraged supposedly mean nothing to her true character yet Oda chose to spotlight their 2 chapter flashback over the nova trio and Momo.

:ihaha:

Larrot fans

:kuzanshut:

You furries aren't ready for the threads I'm going to create once Larrot is demoted to Wanda's second in command.

:arnoling:

Larrot brings nothing to the story other than fap material for furry boys.

Yamato will join and be stood there on the sunny club in hand and the news will declare daughter of Kaido has joined the straw hat pirates

:steef:

Yamato fans will be like

:joker:

@CarrotForNakama & @dizzy2341

will be like

:parkcry:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:ihaha:

Larrot fans

:kuzanshut:

You furries aren't ready for the threads I'm going to create once Larrot is demoted to Wanda's second in command.

:arnoling:

Larrot brings nothing to the story other than fap material for furry boys.

Yamato will join and be stood there on the sunny club in hand and the news will declare daughter of Kaido has joined the straw hat pirates

:steef:

Yamato fans will be like

:joker:

@CarrotForNakama & @dizzy2341

will be like

:parkcry:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
While I'd rather not count our chickens before they hatch, assuming it happens, the clowning is going to be legendary. There better be plenty of compilations ready to go:milaugh:

Realistic Discussion, Odds of Hiyori joining.
As much as I'd like to see more of her and being what should be Odens daughter, Badass Samurai lady etc.
I think it's a poor chance.
5% chance.
She's the Hancock/Pudding to Zoro's Luffy/Sanji. She never had much chance once that dynamic started. She also doesn't have a dream beyond seeing Momo take over Wano. Probably the most damning point is that she hasn't really interacted much with Luffy (I honestly don't remember if the two have actually met yet), and 99% of her Straw Hat interactions have been with just Zoro. I'd say her chances are between 0 and 1%.

Realistic Discussion, Odds of Hiyori joining.
As much as I'd like to see more of her and being what should be Odens daughter, Badass Samurai lady etc.
I think it's a poor chance.
5% chance.
I know at this point it's still low
But aint 5% too low? :pepeanger:

Her confrontation isnt over yet. She still has potential. And I think it's obvious everyone will meet everyone later even sanji will meet hiyori

Idk how this is raise hiyori chance of joining but ig it's another appreciation post
:feelsokeman:

She has some parallel with some girls
Kuina
- her sword is taken by zoro

Conis
- music instruments (harp) and has pet fox

Hancock
- stone element
- beauty
- peacock name
- kuja pirate (meanwhile kujaku: peacock
- hate tenryuubito (orochi-like)

Perona
- ghost ( komurasaki ) princess (hiyori)
- easter egg: she has same eyes and pink hair just like toko
- there are some other parallel but that for my other post

Shirahoshi
- gag: got proposed by a lot of princes and she rejected them. Reference to moon princess kaguya (tsukihime)

Nami
- stealing money from bad guy so that later given to poor town
- doing fake out death with usopp

Robin
- having 2 identity
- doing fake out death with igaram and pell

Vivi
- peacock/kujaku attack
- dance attack?
- princess
- justification : arabasta king name: cobra
Wano shogun name: orochi

Viola
- king riku daughter, ally and having affair with doffy
- dance?

Pudding
- has "two side"
- her tribe supposed to be able to read poneglyph (hiyori, kozuki family, but cant read poneglyph)

Komachiyo + tama
- komainu, (hiyori: inari shrine kitsune statue?)

Tbf I would not say hiyori parallel to
- black maria just because she is also oiran
- ulti just because she use -arinsu
- yamato just because she also wear mask.
- carrot just because rabbit usually jump (hiyori tobigeri/flying kick)

Idk if there is a parallel to tashigi or rebecca or bonney. I write that from what I remember

I feel like some of these is intentional from oda. But who knows? Maybe oda really mean it all or maybe just some of them. But I appreciate his effort

Status
Not open for further replies.