Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least I commend the Carrot fans for a least going down with the ship, that is some serious commitment to a dead cause.
Until Oda introduces a reason for Carrot to stay in Wano or go back to Zou, I just don't see any reason not to assume that Carrot will at the very least sneak onto the ship once again, just like she did to go to Whole Cake Island, in order to continue her adventure with them.

The problem is that Carrot has been moving together with the main crew for a lot of time, and even clearly welcomed Jinbe to the crew along with the others as if she were already a part of it, so it won't make sense if she simply drops out all of a sudden without any special reason for it, especially if it happens after losing to Perospero and not being able to achieve anything, just to go back to Zou to eat grass as Perospero told her to do.

Until Oda introduces a reason for Carrot to stay in Wano or go back to Zou, I just don't see any reason not to assume that Carrot will at the very least sneak onto the ship once again, just like she did to go to Whole Cake Island, in order to continue her adventure with them.

The problem is that Carrot has been moving together with the main crew for a lot of time, and even clearly welcomed Jinbe to the crew along with the others as if she were already a part of it, so it won't make sense if she simply drops out all of a sudden without any special reason for it, especially if it happens after losing to Perospero and not being able to achieve anything, just to go back to Zou to eat grass as Perospero told her to do.

Why don't you show the real celebration for Jinbei?

Luffy postponed the official celebration, so the only worthy celebration, right now, is the strawhats hugging Jimbe. You will have to wait until the banquet to have the real official celebration.

That was they just hugging jimbe the one was where all of the strawhats were on the island where luffy was making a toast for jimbei carrot wasn't there she completed disappeared by that time

That was they just hugging jimbe the one was where all of the strawhats were on the island where luffy was making a toast for jimbei carrot wasn't there she completed disappeared by that time
"That was just hugging Jinbe"

The question is not "Is Carrot there in the postponed celebration ?" the question is "why there were no new strawhat in it?"

The reason is simple: it was not a celebration. Just a setup.

THe real celebration is this panel:

The first panel with ALL the strawhats together in YEARS.

Last edited:
"That was just hugging Jinbe"

The question is not "Is Carrot there in the postponed celebration ?" the question is "why there were no new strawhat in it?"

The reason is simple: it was not a celebration. Just a setup.

The real celebration is this panel:

The first panel with ALL the strawhats together in YEARS.
All strawhats 😭😭 the only strawhats weren't introduced yet she was on the island waiting for Luffy 🤔 also is that prove carrot is an SHs cause everyone who seen or read the panel saying it doesn't mean anything but I guess you carrot fans is the only one that understanding the story

Hmmm it's still doesn't make Carrot an SHs, so she hug jimbei = joining the crew now that's the agenda you using now? 😁
No, that's your agenda. I never said Carrot was a strawhat because she hugged Jinbe. It's just one of the parameters that makes Carrot the most relevant candidate for a recruitment.

You really need to understand that one hint alone will NEVER be sufficiant to validate a theory, wether it's for Carrot or for Yamato. In the context of storytelling, it's the accumulation of evidences that permits us to legitimize a good theory. That confusion is precisely the reason why you guys don't understand why Carrot is closer to the strawhat's flag than Yamato:

Yamato might have had a powerful characterization during Onigashima related to Oden and Ace, but it was just one parameters. On the other side Carrot had very few development on Onigashima, but she got a LOT of different type of evidences supporting her future integration on the crew.

In other words, Yamato had a Big potential parameters, but Carrot had a lot of small ones. And when you put everything on the balance, you witness something wonderful: Carrot is closer to the flag than Yamato.

I'm just here to explain to you the nature of all those small details, for you not to say "Carrot just joined out of nowhere by chance, there were no clues it's BS" like Carrot Hater on Arlong Park seems to start saying out of pure ignorance.

Soon.. You should start to panic a little when you will see that Yamato still doesn't interact with the strawhats like she should.. At the end .. seeing Carrot on the ship should be quite of a shock for you guyz, I know.. But everything will make sence once read the blog I designed specifically for this matter or when you will reread my posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.