Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about the name, it's about the status. Are King or Queen hidding there true identity to their army ? No. Robin was.
YOu know that you are twisting the reality.
Baroque works was a spy network, acting in secret. But this does not mean anything, because EVERYBODY can see that MISS ALL SUNDAY IS NICO ROBIN, since there are BOUNTIES of her.
And ALL the numbers up to 4 met her.
Actually, NOBODY knows in the beast pirates that King is a Lunarian, making he even more under cover.

But this does not mean anything, because EVERYBODY can see that MISS ALL SUNDAY IS NICO ROBIN, since there are BOUNTIES of her.
It's not that simple. Only Crocodile knew

Actually, NOBODY knows in the beast pirates that King is a Lunarian, making he even more under cover.
Again, Not the same thing, King is not hidding himself, Robin was, at least her identity.

But this doesn't change anything about the fact that King MUST be prepared at least as a false adversary to integrate the a crew as the strawhat. So my question still stand:

Where can you see King helping the alliance in anyway?

My theory is like a good revelation. Right now.. you don't understand what I'm talking about, and it's logical, you might not have the knowledge on the subject and I'm on a setup phase. But all of that will make sence once the revelation in the story takes place. ;)

Once Carrot joins the crew, you will have no other choice but to take me a little bit more seriously, thus stopping the deny around storytelling logics and elements.

It will all make sence in a few chapters.
You literally said that carrot going to have a moment when you see that one panel of her back and next chapter Oda's decision to Make Yamato shows again 😭 don't you figure it out already?
Post automatically merged:

with momo :catcry:

Meanwhile, Tama shared the "Luffy is dead" movement with Nami, got the cartoon eye-popping reaction to G5 together with nami and chopper (something that Yamato in her 30 reaction panels did not) and was featured in the same panel as Nami and Chopper again just last chapter...
Coincidence? :sus:
Yamato was literally telling Momo that he shouldn't give up and then went to check on Luffy and also find out Luffy is Joyboy something Nami and the rest of crew don't know not to mention Yamato is watching the luffy fight between kaido and even telling luffy to lookout 😭😭 did you read chapter 1043?

It's not that simple. Only Crocodile knew

Again, Not the same thing, King is not hidding himself, Robin was, at least her identity.

But this doesn't change anything about the fact that King MUST be prepared at least as a false adversary to integrate the a crew as the strawhat. So my question still stand:

Where can you see King helping the alliance in anyway?
It is that simple, public bounty are available to all people in the world, and she showed her face to them many times.
King is literally hiding his complete appearance, much more than Robin did. NOBODY knew what he looked like, except Kaido.
You are lying, admit this.

I told you, I am not advocating for King to join. I am just proving you how dishonest is your manners.

You literally said that carrot going to have a moment when you see that one panel of her back and next chapter Oda's decision to Make Yamato shows again 😭 don't you figure it out already?
Can you reformule that please, I didn't understand.
Post automatically merged:

It is that simple, public bounty are available to all people in the world
A spy trick is that to find something, you must first search for it. There was little chance for Robin to be recognized by the organistation, even with the bounty which was outdated.

King is literally hiding his complete appearance, much more than Robin did. NOBODY knew what he looked like, except Kaido.
You are lying, admit this.
No, I'm just very strict on the definition of "under-cover" King is himself with Kaido and his army, Robin was not. Simple.

I told you, I am not advocating for King to join. I am just proving you how dishonest is your manners.
Nothing is dishonest, I'm just very precise on the notion.

Yamato was literally telling Momo that he shouldn't give up and then went to check on Luffy with Momo and also find out Luffy is Joyboy thanks to Momo something Nami and the rest of crew don't know not to mention Yamato is watching the luffy fight between kaido with Momo and even telling luffy to lookout next to Momo😭😭 did you read chapter 1043?
:usoprice:

A spy trick is that to find something, you must first search for it. There was little chance for Robin to be recognized by the organistation, even with the bounty which was outdated.
No, I'm just very strict on the definition of "under-cover" King is himself with Kaido and his army, Robin was not. Simple.
Nothing is dishonest, I'm just very precise on the notion.
King is not himself, king hides EVERYTHING about himself, much more than what nico robin did with BW.
He doesn't use his real name, nor show his face.
She doesn't use her name, but shows her face that is on EVERY bounty.

It's much more probable for nico robin to be recognized as the devil child than king as a lunarian.
You are dishonest.

King is not himself, king hides EVERYTHING about himself, much more than what nico robin did with BW.

It's much more probable for nico robin to be recognized as the devil child than king as a lunarian.
You are dishonest.
Who brought King into this?
Is it King for nakama now??

King is not himself, king hides EVERYTHING about himself,
Debatable.

much more than what nico robin did with BW.
No

Still no.

Not really tho, those wings are pretty telling.

Still no

Who brought King into this?
Is it King for nakama now??
Nah

You really think She going to have a relevant moment when she hasn't been doing anything towards the raid
Yes she will have a moment an no she didn't do "nothing" in the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.