Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never lie. At least not on the internet. If my argument don't make sence to you, it's because you are not equiped to understand them or maybe I fail to be pedagogue about them, but I always have factual arguments. And yes there were sexist and transphobic argument in the Carrot hate fanbase it's undeniable.

Trashing Carrot might not make you a Yamato fan, but it definitely makes you a Yamato biased indiviual.

But that('s okay, in a few weeks, you will all understand why ;)
That's, in fact, false. You lie all the time, everything you say is a lie, everything you say comes from you own delusional mind that's full of a background character with no significant weight in the story. You're fixated on a character so much that it's become your personality, you acting like she is literally apart of your existence, mind and body. All of this for what? Somebody that's never going to join the crew no matter how much you cry and convince yourself that's she is actually good enough to be in league with the actual Strawhat's. It's nauseating and makes people sick on this forum that you actual believe yourself and your shit analysis of the story, you don't even want to listen to other people who make arguments that defy your views of the plot of the story and characters with factual information, that should already be a red flag but I guess you to blind to see that for yourself.
Post automatically merged:

This arc is basically over, Kaido might be killed and Larrot still hasn't done shit in this arc:gokulaugh:

That's, in fact, false. You lie all the time, everything you say is a lie,
The coping.. :pepecopium:

You're fixated on a character so much that it's become your personality
You don't know what to say ? Attack the messenger, it's always easier

ll of this for what? Somebody that's never going to join the crew no matter how much you cry and convince yourself that's she is actually good enough to be in league with the actual Strawhat's. It's nauseating and makes people sick on this forum that you actual believe yourself and your shit analysis of the story, you don't even want to listen to other people who make arguments that defy your views of the plot of the story and characters with factual information, that should already be a red flag but I guess you to blind to see that for yourself.
Lmao, did I kill your cat or what? So much hatred, Dark Sidious would be proud

Ironic that you say I'm coping when everybody in this forum will agree with what I said.

You don't know what to say ? Attack the messenger, it's always easier
You are not the messenger, that's just you being delusional again, it's a way for you to cope if this doesn't go your way at the end of the arc.

Lmao, did I kill your cat or what? So much hatred, Dark Sidious would be proud

No hatred, not even disliking, just pure, cold-hearted facts from yours truly.

Ironic that you say I'm coping when everybody in this forum will agree with what I said.
That's because everyone is coping here :myman:

You are not the messenger, that's just you being delusional again, it's a way for you to cope if this doesn't go your way at the end of the arc.
lol

No hatred, not even disliking, just pure, cold-hearted facts from yours truly.
Yeah.. it's hatred dude

:yurazclear:

Status
Not open for further replies.