Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody will join the crew after this latest installment of the tale, rather Zoro will be appointed as full captain and Luffy will start his own new rival crew with brand new crew mates that include Momo/Yamato/Carrot, and whatever other characters Beta has skillfully introduced and mentioned as options, he knows all and has seen the end of time

Ok I'm going to steer the pot a bit

I could see the Carrot sneaking on the ship thing as a possibility, much like with Bon Clay back in Alabasta
Carrots absence may be due to her going to make sure the sunny is OK and made it off of Onigashima safely

And with the Luffy's quick acceptance on letting her stay after Pedro was willing to turn the ship around and take her back to Zou, I could see her sneaking on board and the asking to stay

And just like Yamato asking to join and being denied because Luffy didn't trust her but was quick to trust her with Momo and post Wano when she asks to join again and Luffy accepts because of the shift in his understanding of her and their new found trust

After this arc has concluded and Carrot is found on board, having snuck on again

Her relationship with the crew could lead to them having no objection to let her stay

Plus we've already seen that Wanda (her big sister type) give Carrot her blessing in leaving so long as she is with someone she trusts

Last time it was Pedro and now it with the saviors of their country, an allied country and friends

STILL DONT THINK SHE'LL JOIN
But I won't discount the possibility of the scenario given the past events

I could see the Carrot sneaking on the ship thing as a possibility, much like with Bon Clay back in Alabasta
Carrots absence may be due to her going to make sure the sunny is OK and made it off of Onigashima safely

And with the Luffy's quick acceptance on letting her stay after Pedro was willing to turn the ship around and take her back to Zou, I could see her sneaking on board and the asking to stay

And just like Yamato asking to join and being denied because Luffy didn't trust her but was quick to trust her with Momo and post Wano when she asks to join again and Luffy accepts because of the shift in his understanding of her and their new found trust

After this arc has concluded and Carrot is found on board, having snuck on again

Her relationship with the crew could lead to them having no objection to let her stay

Plus we've already seen that Wanda (her big sister type) give Carrot her blessing in leaving so long as she is with someone she trusts

Last time it was Pedro and now it with the saviors of their country, an allied country and friends

just like Bon Clay who didn’t join, same case with the lawnmower

Carrot was in Onigashima

Yeah an now that its landed and the raid is over I could see her running off on her own to find the sunny since it too was on Onigashima and last time we saw Carrot she was out side running with Neko to go inside but that was as the island was falling
How is she getting to the ship tho

i think it’s more likely that the heart pirates went to look for it

Status
Not open for further replies.