Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, you ignore character statements, the narrative, official sources, and statements from Oda himself that blatantly prove "no more nakama" wrong.
“narrative” doesn’t apply to someone who said:

“Jinbe the last nakama because Luffy counts as Strawhat, Jinbe is the 10th Strawhat” while at the same time said “Vivi will set sail again with the crew at least”

He use double standard on his argument and both standards are dumb asf
:kobeha:

This thread is like a case study on different coping mechanisms :kailaugh:

- One calls anyone sexist, racist, transphobic, and an incel for not sharing his love for his bunny girl. Essays on why a naked background shot is part of Oda's grand scheme.
- One that gave up the ability to count at a kindergarten level and interpret phrases past the 1st grade level so that he can hang onto his no nakama ship. 38 page essay to let out his grief.
- One crawls out of his hidey-hole to fling his shit and rant about why his top 5 pedophilic ship must be canon before his mom tells him it's bedtime.
Is this the new Dumbster Trio? The 2nd from that list kicked out the old one?

It was Father's Day yesterday.

Now look at how the thread's sake brewers spent their time. No surprises there. As if the heights of bummery they've shown could've come from anything less than fatherless homes.
I mean, you can generalize all you want, but I spent the day hanging out at the Whitewater Center in Charlotte with my dad and my sister, and then spent the evening with my fiancee while she watches through One Piece for the first time (we're on Skypia) and made a couple of posts between episodes while the theme song was playing. You'd be surprised at how little time it takes to post here if you aren't writing essays. Maybe it seems like we're here more than we are just because there's a lot of us.

You say that and yet not a single Yamato supporter has been able to offer a satisfactory rebuttal to the lack of a role
what lack of role? Are you one of those guys who is reading Two Piece?
Yamato came in the arc and has been present, relevant and major addition. She bonded with Luffy and Momo, and has past with Ace. If Vivi is an honorary Strawhat for traveling with them for a while. So is Momo. After the raid she bonded with all the Strawhats. The only thing remaining is for her to ask one last time. And like always that will happen during the departure. Meaning at the end of Wano.

“narrative” doesn’t apply to someone who said:

“Jinbe the last nakama because Luffy counts as Strawhat, Jinbe is the 10th Strawhat” while at the same time said “Vivi will set sail again with the crew at least”

He use double standard on his argument and both standards are dumb asf
:kobeha:
Vivi will set sail with the crew at least one time before the series ends because she's already a Strawhat
Like, they're clearly setting up Sabo and Vivi to have a prominent role in the coming arcs. Do you think they're gonna get killed offscreen or something?

I offered one that works perfectly fine and you had to make up a new nonsense fan rule to pretend to dispute it:kayneshrug:
Penis Master is so hung up on roles that he forgts that Musician and Archeologist aren't really Roles for a Pirate Crew, obviously it's not something that actually matters. But Penis Master will continue on like he's solving the Greatest Mysteries of the World.

Vivi will set sail with the crew at least one time before the series ends because she's already a Strawhat
Like, they're clearly setting up Sabo and Vivi to have a prominent role in the coming arcs. Do you think they're gonna get killed offscreen or something?
So your logic of “Jinbe is the 10th member and no one is joining” works for Yamato, but it doesn’t work for Vivi. Cobra is sick and Vivi will surely replace Cobra to be the rightful queen of Alabasta.

If you want to be a two faced cunt at least make one of them beautiful:cheers:

You say that and yet not a single Yamato supporter has been able to offer a satisfactory rebuttal to the lack of a role
My quickest guess would be a combatant, like Zoro.

Does the pirate crew only need one combatant per group? I don’t think so ; )

by the way, I’m not even a Yamato supporter (seriously). I just see that she WILL join the crew. lol

The day is imminent I can feel it~

Status
Not open for further replies.