Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah like a Sniper does, you really love to play with words do you ?
It’s not play with words. It’s called critical thinking. Context mate, context.

And you finally admit that Usopp is both the lookout + sniper of the crew

:cheers:

You need to take the context of the story. Carrot shining on this particular moment without setup, when she was absent from the majority of the arc would be bad writing.
The setup moment has always been there: WCI. The context is it’s not weird for Oda to draw a small panel of Carrot doing a lookout job then tell Usopp to snipe the enemy.

In fact it’s even a lot weirder that after you pointed out how many times where Carrot was being a “lookout/sentry” only for Oda not to draw her doing her supposed job in an arc where you said she’s supposed to join.

Context mate, context.

Yup, I don't think Vivi will join.
Hate to admit that this is the first time we’ve come to agreement

If you just want to treat the words from Oda himself as law:

From the ChinaTime interview - "I think I can keep drawing in next decade and we will get new nakama successively."

From the Kawatoko interview after Jinbe was accepted- "My original plan was to assemble a crew of ten within the first year and a half. After 20 years, the story's about 80% complete, yet there are still only nine crew members."

It should honestly say enough that there's been no fanfare about the SH crew finally being complete or Jinbe being the final crewmate from any OP source, especially the marketing team. He's just treated as another new addition.
Another interview on the list. The "no more crewmates" gang ain't looking too good :myman:

From the new Oda & Aoyama interview:
"In my case, the nakamas onboard keep increasing..."
"Truly at the start I thought One Piece would end in five years, and in about a year and a half Luffy's crew of ten would have gathered together."

Another interview on the list. The "no more crewmates" gang ain't looking too good :myman:

From the new Oda & Aoyama interview:
"In my case, the nakamas onboard keep increasing..."
"Truly at the start I thought One Piece would end in five years, and in about a year and a half Luffy's crew of ten would have gathered together."
Once again the "Luffy counts as part of the 10" nonsense is debunked:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.