Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Oof.
So many people here triggered in some way or another. I get that y'all have biases and likes and dislikes... but come on bruh. That's besides the point, I could list things I dislike/hate about the strawhats, but that doesn't mean they couldn't join etc.... they are here.
Reading Agenda Piece does unspeakable things to someone's rational thinking :gokulaugh:

Law is not a problem, but Vivi surely needs a massive powerup to not be a liability during the final war. No hate, I’m just stating facts.
I don’t think either of them are joining but if we have to have 13 SHs just to fill a quota this close to the end, it has to be people we’ve already met and have had major development with the SHs. Law and Vivi and the only people who have this and also have a reason to be with the SHs.

1. Law wants to find what the “Will of D“ is and the best way to find out would be to continue traveling with the SHs

2. Vivi still needs to reunite with the SHs to fulfill that promise made to her in Alabasta. Also she would need protection from the WG since they’re probably after her.

My point being I just don’t see any brand new characters joining this late into the game. I think the most likely scenario is that Yamato will be the final SH.

I don’t think either of them are joining but if we have to have 13 SHs just to fill a quota this close to the end, it has to be people we’ve already met and have had major development with the SHs. Law and Vivi are the only people who have this and also have a reason to be with the SHs.

1. Law wants to find what the “Will of D“ is and the best way to find out would be to continue traveling with the SHs

2. Vivi still needs to reunite with the SHs to fulfill that promise made to her in Alabasta. Also she would need protection from the WG since they’re probably after her.

My point being I just don’t see any brand new characters joining this late into the game. I think the most likely scenario is that Yamato will be the final SH.
Exactly. That’s why I’m not buying the 13 Strawhat thing although I sorta believe in it.

Just imagine you spend 2 two years defending a cause creating blogs, participating in forums (and being banned 3 times for being a sucker). When your cause just doesn't happen and you, not only are refuted but will always be remembered and made fun of for it.

Good thing I'm not that guy.
:brootea:
4 times actually. Perma ban in Arlong Park not even a week joining

2nd post. I don’t have the 1st post but he said “Carrot is joining. Anybody else who thinks Yamato is joining is reaching”

Last post before being banned:

Dude didn’t even last for 4 days full
:saden::risitasad::risitavirus:
He's describing himself in that 2nd paragraph lol

This guy sounds like he's giving a political speech right before a revolution. I can't wrap my head around this guy's motivation to take a cartoon character so seriously and project his whole political agenda

He's describing himself in that 2nd paragraph lol

This guy sounds like he's giving a political speech right before a revolution. I can't wrap my head around this guy's motivation to take a cartoon character so seriously and project his whole political agenda
I've said it before, He has narcissistic problems. He's got to be right and only he knows what's best etc...
he looks down on those who don't agree with him and acts like they're just too dumb to see what he see's/knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.