Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally the definition of being offended, insulted, pissy you hypocrite:milaugh:

I made zero comments to you, you decided to quote me and start shit. And I answered your question, your problem if you don't accept it
Post automatically merged:

Because the arc is ending and Momo and Kin started this entire plotline lol, they aren't actually leaving. This is why Yamato exists lol...
Again, Wrong but you still seem triggered and it's hilarious, and since when does Making a comment to a person means anything more than just Making a comment? You seem to have a story set made.
Oof.
And you still haven't answered me, why aren't you, it was a simple question but you seem keen to run away.

Again, Wrong but you still seem triggered and it's hilarious, and since when does Making a comment to a person means anything more than just Making a comment? You seem to have a story set made.
Oof.
And you still haven't answered me, why aren't you, it was a simple question but you seem keen to run away.
Lmao

Please cry me a river.

That nothingness is meaningless.
But yes next chapter should be fun and interesting.
So why do you care so much for this crappy ass character?

Your first 2 comments at me. The first one was because I made fun of there being a ton of Yamato fans in this thread vs like 10 Carrot fans. That is a fact, and you took offense to it and whined about my comment.

Then I called our your vitriol, which then you asked me why I "care so much about carrot", which then I said "I don't care about either Carrot or Yamato".

Then you asked me about my thoughts about Vivi, which then I literally GAVE YOU THE EXPLANATION why I can believe the theory:

- Was an age old DF numbers theory about Vivi having the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi, during pre timeskip

- Kuma being royalty and potentially having some connection to the trying to stop the WG by sacrificing himself

- Vivi also being royalty and potentially having the same role.

- Vivi now missing at the Reverie along with Sabo and Kuma.

Again, I answered the above already. So how the fuck did i "avoid" your question?

Lmao

Your first 2 comments at me. The first one was because I made fun of there being a ton of Yamato fans in this thread vs like 10 Carrot fans. That is a fact, and you took offense to it and whined about my comment.

Then I called our your vitriol, which then you asked me why I "care so much about carrot", which then I said "I don't care about either Carrot or Yamato".

Then you asked me about my thoughts about Vivi, which then I literally GAVE YOU THE EXPLANATION why I can believe the theory:

- Was an age old DF numbers theory about Vivi having the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi, during pre timeskip

- Kuma being royalty and potentially having some connection to the trying to stop the WG by sacrificing himself

- Vivi also being royalty and potentially having the same role.

- Vivi now missing at the Reverie along with Sabo and Kuma.

Again, I answered the above already. So how the fuck did i "avoid" your question?
Did you read the bolded part? It was just about that part but you are getting offended for that... so fucking what? It's clearly set you off.
I explained why, and you are still crying about it.
Boo hoo do you want some harmony instead? Pff give me break.

So now you deign to explain the theory, it's a shitty one regardless. So it's a just because of Kuma is something so why not Vivi... so dumb.

Did you read the bolded part? It was just about that part but you are getting offended for that... so fucking what? It's clearly set you off.
I explained why, and you are still crying about it.
Boo hoo do you want some harmony instead? Pff give me break.

So now you deign to explain the theory, it's a shitty one regardless. So it's a just because of Kuma is something so why not Vivi... so dumb.
Again, look in the mirror. I am not offended and you started the insults. And I already explained my thoughts on Vivi to you, which you ignored prior to this. All I did was elaborate on the same exact shit i said here an hour ago:
I'm spitting absolutely zero vitriol. Calling them not great is an opinion, please look up the definition of vitriol before you try and spin that on me.

How I can tell you have it is because you immediately attacked me for having making an unbiased observation about Yamato/Carrot and accused me of caring about Carrot lol, especially when I don't and really could care less about either.

And the Vivi/Kuma theory was around far before Carrot or Yamato even existed. You can look up DF number theories with this included. And why I think it might happen now, is because Vivi is also conveniently missing with Sabo and Kuma. Considering both are Royalty, there may be a connection.

Don't presume to think I expect this is happening either. Calm down.

So you literally just did not read my comment. Now you just say they are shitty, which is completely hypocritical on your part considering what you accusing me of right now.

If you can't stop being a spoiled brat, not be two faced and not read comments correctly, then I'm not having this conversation again.

Again, look in the mirror. I am not offended and you started the insults. And I already explained my thoughts on Vivi to you, which you ignored prior to this. All I did was elaborate on the same exact shit i said here:

Now you just say they are shitty, which is completely hypocritical on your part considering what are saying right now.

If you can't stop being a spoiled brat and not read comments correctly, then I'm not having this conversation again.
Cry me a river is an insult?
Why are you so fucking soft?
Yep, tl/dr you are trying so hard. But to me you are acting like a spoiled brat. And speaking of reading conversations correctly, my second half of that comment I had firstly was basically agreeing with you, but still you are bitching.

Cry me a river is an insult?
Why are you so fucking soft?
Yep, tl/dr you are trying so hard. But to me you are acting like a spoiled brat. And speaking of reading conversations correctly, my second half of that comment I had firstly was basically agreeing with you, but still you are bitching.
No dumbass, did I say you insulted me there?

I said you had vitriol for Carrot after you randomly quoted me trying to insinuate me being Carrot fan, from a comment that had no indication of me being a Carrot fan lmao. Then you got offended like some spoiled baby.

Here's where you started throwing out personal insults:
Oh I'm so sorry! Now that you're feeling personally attacked because I asked some questions.
Give me a fucking break man, your playing a fucking victim here and it's childish.

And you still have actually answered Why Vivi with Kuma's DF specifically. You tell me the reason not haphazardly tell me about some random theory.

You just look triggered boy.

Imagine being this petty after likely getting what you want out of the manga lmao.

Grow the fuck up.

No dumbass, did I say you insulted me there?

I said you had vitriol for Carrot after you randomly quoted me trying to insinuate me being Carrot fan, from a comment that had no indication of me being a Carrot fan lmao. Then you got offended like some spoiled baby.

Here's where you started throwing out personal insults:

Imagine being this petty after likely getting what you want out if the manga lmao.

Grow the fuck up.
Dude you are so exhausting.
Nothing but falsehoods.
Go back to Chopper and his mascothood bruh.

Him not knowing doesnt change the fact that its a fake name, its not like the theory is based on their awareness of the pattern
Again, the conversation does not even matter because if Yamato joins, then it would step on Chopper's numbers, thereby breaking the theory in the first place.

I don't believe the number theory. I simply mentioned the Vivi one based on old theories about the crew before Carrot and Yamato even existed.
Post automatically merged:

You litterally said they were insults, now you are just acting fucking retarded.
@Ravagerblade Learn to spell before you call someone retarded lmao

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why did the Straw Hats not say goodbye to Momo and Kin'emon? Because the author wants to have a big goodbye scene next chapter to end the arc with.
Big brains acting like the crew didn’t wanna say goodbye to characters they’ve traveled with since almost immediately after they entered the New World, or that there’s no meaning in leaving behind the person who said they fully intended to join the crew about half a dozen times in the last 70 chapters with the aforementioned allies, makes me weep for the state of public education :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.