Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be a mob if carrot joins. People will be happy if she joins, it's almost like everyone keeps forgetting she was top 10 in a WORLDWIDE official poll. Carrot haters are a minority, most either don't care or actively like her.
Most of the more vocal carrot 'haters' are really just Yamato 4 nakama supporters that see Carrot as Yamato's mortal enemy

So I used to shit on Morj for certain things, but considering his arguments about Yamato ended up being right....this one about Smoker is hitting differently holy crap:
He also said Kid will be a yonko. Morj can do great analyze videos of the events that already happened but as theory maker he misses 4 times out of 5. Smoker for nakama is nothing but his personal wishful thinking.

There won't be a mob if carrot joins. People will be happy if she joins, it's almost like everyone keeps forgetting she was top 10 in a WORLDWIDE official poll. Carrot haters are a minority, most either don't care or actively like her.
lf she joined it would solely be to satisfy your furry fanservice, look at it straight and you see she was tossed to curb like so many plot points in Wano, the Big Mom pirates, Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave, kaido's awakening or lzo and Ashura Douji getting killed off screen to keep kinemon and fucking kiku alive.. Take your pick..

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
lf she joined it would solely be to satisfy your furry fanservice, look at it straight and you see she was tossed to curb like so many plot points in Wano, the Big Mom pirates, Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave, kaido's awakening or lzo and Ashura Douji getting killed off screen to keep kinemon and fucking kiku alive.. Take your pick..
I don't see how that changes what I said about most people not hating her since she ranked 8th worldwide. I agree that she was sidelined during Wano, and I think that sucks because I like her. Hopefully if she stays on the Sunny I would want her to get more to do.

he wouldn’t even undermine monster trio dynamics cause he’s probably under jinbei level atm. the only big red flag is that smoker really hates and despise pirates
Watch the vid, it goes into detail why him hating pirates is ultimately important. Over time, he's increasingly become more tolerant to specifically the strawhats.

The biggest thing is just Aokiji, who is his mentor. Aokiji left the Marines specifically to achieve something as a non-marine. Considering Smoker actually is starting to see Luffy as the saviors of many countries and not the Marines, it becomes easy to see how it's possible, even if Carrot ends up sneaking on board next chapter.

Imo, we'll see Smoker next during a Vegapunk centric plotline, so I'm curious to see how his behavior changes once he and Luffy meet a 5th time in the story
Post automatically merged:

Well, Vivi IS already a de facto member.
True lol. I'm just gonna start stanning Smoker lol, Morj has convinced me:fransuper:

I don't see how that changes what I said about most people not hating her since she ranked 8th worldwide. I agree that she was sidelined during Wano, and I think that sucks because I like her. Hopefully if she stays on the Sunny I would want her to get more to do.
That rigged poll? There are a shit ton of people who hate Carrot..

More to do like being useless and doubledown on fan service?..

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
That rigged poll? There are a shit ton of people who hate Carrot..

More to do like being useless and doubledown on fan service?..
No proof on being rigged. You're projecting your hatred and are mad that other people don't hate her too. All I can say to that is, cope.

582 people got their ass kicked by subversive affirmations catded

The chapter is worse than the spoilers. 20 years of "I want to leave Wano" for "nah, changed my mind" in one chapter :catcry: after this chapter even though Luffy invited Yamato to his ship (and it's finally Yamato, not Yama-o), I only see them staying on Wano and maaaaaybe appearing in the very last arc.

At least there's a party for all Yamato nay-sayers somewhere, I hope you enjoy your victory while I hold my L.

Status
Not open for further replies.