Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a really good troll. I drew the art for better trolls to use as ammo to piss people off. I had a foul mouth and I enjoyed it but I grew up. I learned to control the erg to be an asshole because making people mad is fun....usually. It didn't feel good to do that anymore until today.

My hostile comments got removed because I need to be nice.... Fuck being nice. What the hell would be happening right now if Yamato joined? Does every yamato fans suddenly become an clown for thinking she would join? In less than 3 months I was targeted as being a 1 brain cell delusionist and now look at where we are... reality. That reality is me losing love for Yamato, thanks assholes. I'm petty, I go out of my way when the mood suit me to make your day bad. It ani't nothing personal, I just feel like being a dick that day. The 2 worst shit stains of worstgen.

Hey mods, I'm not being nice to them >:).

Last edited by a moderator:
Carrot will not join
Vivi will join very soon
Tama will join when it's time to open Wano's borders or when Luffy needs a new hat to keep the mugiwara brand going after he gives his back to shanks.
Chapters 909 and 910 have foreshadowed this.

Okay, it is time to make a serious prediction. Chapter 1058 is a special number. It may represent the Waning Gibbous Moon.

The Waning Gibbous phase is when the lit-up part of the Moon shrinks from 99.9% to 50.1%. It starts just after Full Moon and lasts until the Third Quarter Moon.
Waning means that it is shrinking and getting smaller, while gibbous refers to the oval-to-round shape.

The Waning Crescent Moon sees the last fraction of the moon illuminated in the final phase on the road to the new Moon. The feelings surrounding this phase are surrender, rest, and recuperation. You have gone through almost an entire cycle and things have come and gone along the way. During this phase, relax and surrender to the universe as you prepare for the start of a new cycle and as you get ready to reset your intentions.

The New Moon phase is then upon you once more and the cycle has come full circle. We travel across different emotional states in the same way that the Moon travels around the Earth. The more attuned that we become to all of these phases and to the ways in which they affect us, the better that we are able to harness different energies.

Under the guidance of the Moon, we open ourselves to abundant and profound energies and gain spiritual guidance.

We are the Moon and the Moon is us.

This is also known for signifying gratitude. This is the counterpart to the waxing moon in which the light is becoming more and more apparent on the moon. Instead of looking outwards, focusing on our intentions and actions, we need to be turning that inwards. It’s time to think about how you feel and focus on yourself, where you want to go from here, and generally take a look at yourself as a person.

The other themes surrounding this phase of the moon in a spiritual sense are generosity and enthusiasm. Over the last two weeks, which signify the first five phases of the moon, you will have been doing a lot to achieve your goals. You have likely been working hard, and now is the time to sit and think about this. You might find yourself compelled to give back to those who have helped you over the last couple of weeks, while you watch as the fruits of your labour start to sprout somewhat. The process can be slow, and you may be yet to see any significant changes, but they are there, and they are noticeable.

It’s also at this period though, that you have to learn to let go of some of the intentions you once had. There might be some things that you want to hold onto, but ultimately it would be best if you let them go, and this phase of the moon is telling you that it’s time once again, to do so. You must let go of that which you are holding onto, to make way for the new parts of your life that you have yet to experience. Think about all the good that you have received, and then put that energy back out into the world.

The moon is an easy thing to follow, with the steps set out for you. Instead of trying to fight the intentions and meanings of the moon, you need to allow it to help guide you. You’ve done the work over the last two weeks, and now it’s time to reflect, perhaps even preparing yourself for the next waxing period.

During this five-day period, it'll be in your interest to reflect on expansion and growth: Where in your life have you felt cooped up or stuck lately? The gibbous moon is a perfect time to focus your efforts toward breaking free of these binds. If the opportunity for a second date, an open-house, or a one-on-one pitch meeting arises next week, be sure to take it, knowing that the moon is on your side.

However, astrologer and medium Natalie Kuna reminds us that our work during the gibbous moon might not deliver instant results. As powerful as this phase is for manifesting progress, the moon is not yet fully illuminated, which she says means it may take a little time for our full accomplishments to come to light.

One more thing to keep in mind: The gibbous moon is the final phase before total fullness this time around, so don't spend it chasing after your wildest dreams. Carefully consider which of your goals are near completion and just need a final push for you to reach them. Once you make your selection, you should feel free to proceed at top speed. You could be in talks for a new title or new address by the time the full moon rolls around.

When the moon is waning...

As the moon recedes and approaches its "new" phase once again, it starts to appear smaller. In the same way that the waxing moon encourages you to be more expansive and outgoing in your actions, the waning moon should turn your mind toward downsizing. Psychic and medium Natalie Kuna suggests evaluating old habits and relationships — is it time to leave them behind or perhaps find a new approach? Or, if you've already dealt with the sources of toxicity in your life (nice work!), use this time to recharge and prepare yourself for anything positive that's coming your way.

Of course, every month brings different life events — and you might not need to take advantage of, say, the waxing moon's regenerative influence on a monthly basis. Observing the waxing and waning moon is not a spiritual requirement, but it can be helpful to know when you'll be moving with the lunar current as opposed to against it. Keeping track of the moon's cycle (beyond just watching out for when it's full) will help you do just that.

Waning Moon: Let it Go
The spiritual meaning of this moon phase is that of restoring balance. As the cycle of the moon continues, and light begins to dim, there can be a sense of letting down, of letting go. In this energy, it’s important to stay strong in your resolve to do the steps that lead you toward what you really want in your life, and also to fully release what is no longer serving you.

Bring the energy of completion to all of your tasks, clean up all of your spaces, releasing what needs to go, and organizing what will stay. Make some time to offer your support to someone in your life or in your community. Recognize how what seems small to you could make a profound difference to someone else.

Use this lunar phase to refine what you want, clarify and complete the tasks at hand, and get consistent with those habits that build your resilience. They will be incredibly valuable as the lunar cycle begins again.
Sanji comment within 1056 was strange.... He said "No time to shine". Not looking so good for our bun is it?
Post automatically merged:

regarding the waning gibbous Moon, the negative mindset of carrot is her self image issue. She simply does not believe herself strong despite fighting terrifying enemies and somehow winning. If the wanning gibbous moon phase calls to let go of all that does not serve you, then she must let go of the belief that she is not strong, that she cannot lead. With deep mental reflection, the waning gibbous moon calls for perseverance and patience. Carrot must also not give up on your dreams and ambitions.

So what will become of our bun?
- She must reflect on her loses and not repeat the same mistakes. She attacked every person that made light of Pedro's death and lost. Katakuri/perospero. Pedro's death cannot be the motivator for battle. Rushing in and taking on the enemies alone is not the way. She needs to think about what she does.

- A season of her life is ending. Carrot rise to queen may signify an end of being a lowly solider. All the same she has deep admiration for the strawhats. She did not ask to join the strawhat in the manga and mostly like felt undeserving of sailing with them but still wanted to go. Will she believe herself strong enough to be queen/join?

With the end of wano, I do not see any parallels. Its a 50/50 chance see'll join the strawhat in chapter 1058/1059 however it is 90% guaranteed she will be queen either way.

Last edited:
L

Little Cahokia

That rigged poll? There are a shit ton of people who hate Carrot..

More to do like being useless and doubledown on fan service?..
If you're going by this logic then Yamato was without a doubt rigged and openly promoted by even YouTubers when she wasn't even introduced in the anime yet.
Post automatically merged:

Holy fuck man..:lawsigh:

She’s not getting quality character development in going story on Brook’s flashback level.. lf she was she would have had in WCl or have been a main character in Zou from the start..

To be a Strawhat she would need a story as strong as Robin, so she can develop wherever just not on the Sunny..
We didn't even get a flashback for Robin until Enies Lobby. That's 9 arcs starting when she was first introduced and 5 arcs when she snuck onto the Merry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake image, of course but I prefer to say it.

So far the only truth is we don't know if anyone will join the crew.

I also don't believe one bit in Vivi joining. She is super weak, far weaker than even Usopp and Nami at the start of the Grand Line and I have seen nothing proving she has improved in the manga. And even if she did a little, it still wouldn't be fit for a Yonko Crew. One of the main reasons I believed Yamato could join was her strenght. The next crew member need to be at least strong enough to take care of fodders.

Carrot is strong enough to do that - remember that in her first apparition she blitzed Zoro who was aware that something was coming his way. She's not strong enough to take care of really powerful opponents yet, but it's also true of the Weakling Trio right now so it isn't really a strike against her in that departement.

Last edited:
She did that once. Then got outshine by Nami and Usopp. She isn't a fighter, she has departed the crew since a super long time. I don't buy one second she'd join or contribute anything if she did. I may be wrong of course, but I just don't see the point. And if she needs an OP devil fruit to make the cut, I'd rather we got a strong character alreayd used with the usage of that fruit, at this time of the series.

I'm still with "Yuki Yuki no mi" theory. It must have been somewhere. It's either Monet or Vivi/Carrot will eat it. It's logia but it's not that powerful compared to another element.

I'm not really into Nikyu-Nikyu no mi cause it was too powerful. You are basically can nullify any attack even without being a Haki user. SH must be strong but it must not close any improvement in near future. That was one of my reason to not support Yamato joining.

Now if we have to get crew with Logia we will get the tertiary element like snow the inferior version of ice and water or smoke the inferior version of lava and fire (smoker theory hasn't been this strong before)

Status
Not open for further replies.