Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont cut out parts of my reply this time ok?.
No.

The fact that you are unable to link A, B, C, etc to your lines is not my problem.

Considering that - again- you ignored the question, let's end here. When you answer my question I will answer yours.

Until them, you wasting time deflecting will be unanswered.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
No.

The fact that you are unable to link A, B, C, etc to your lines is not my problem.

Considering that - again- you ignored the question, let's end here. When you answer my question I will answer yours.

Until them, you wasting time deflecting will be unanswered.
So you once again edit out my reply to say I'm deflecting and ignoring your questions? Sure that'll work lol

So you once again edit out my reply to say I'm deflecting and ignoring your questions? Sure that'll work lol
I made a single question. Not questions, question. A single one.

Just be honest and answer it and I will have the pleasure to respond to every single point you made in your post.

Just answer the question and stop deflecting. Is not that hard.

Again, Luffy and Pedro was rejected for being too young. Roger told Pedro he'll come back later for him but he still didn't join. How come Tama is special? Luffy told Yamato, Momo and Kinemon that they can join when they meet again but that doesn't mean it will actually happen.
1. Roger didn't say he would come back for Pedro
2. that what makes her special.
3. It wasn't "when they meet again" it was "if they ever want to become Pirates". Momo doesn't want to become a pirate, Kin'emon dosen't want to become a pirate, Yamato wants to be Oden more than she wants to join the strawhats.

If Luffy comes back for them, are all of them joining at once? If not, what makes Tama special? Can you show me one time when someone was left behind only for the SHs to come back for them later? If not, once again, why is Tama special?
Can you show me one time someone decided to join and was accepted by Luffy and didn't become a strawhat?

I read your whole initial post. Problem is that it adds notbing to Tama's chances as it simply singles her out as special. Luffy literally gave those 3 the invite.
No non-nakama character has bonded this much with the strawhats, I find it especially interesting that Oda choose to focus on Luffy, Zoro and Nami., the first 3, too. Show me Luffy getting this mad for someone that isn't his nakama.

Pretty disingenuous here. Obviously when I say death matches, its about fighting battles where the enemy is trying to kill her. Tama is an 8 year old kid, something that we driectly saw as a reason to stay behind. The SHs continually get 1v1 battles and take damage, and Oda treats kid getting hurt as a very bad thing. All the SHs have strength, Tama has none.
Tama not only survived but was the MVP of a war against two Yonko. Page 1 and Ulti were trying to kill her and Ulti even got a slash in, at one point even Big Mom tried to kill her, literally said "I'll have to kill you too" when she found out she was with the straw hats. She survived all that. After she learns the evasive ninja techniques Raizo showed, there'll be no danger that Oda can't write her off of, and again her power is determined by the beasts she tames.

What can 8 year old Tama do that Luffy, Sanji, Usopp and Robin can't when it comes to taming animals, sneaking around and misdirection? You ocne again that Tama is special and she alone doesn't need it.
Already showed how her taming of animals is more useful than Luffy's and ninjas are better at sneaking around than robin. as shown here:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I made a single question. Not questions, question. A single one.

Just be honest and answer it and I will have the pleasure to respond to every single point you made in your post.

Just answer the question and stop deflecting. Is not that hard.
??? OK now I think you're just trying to play games to avoiding giving answers now or is just trolling. I replied to everything in your post like you wanted yet you edit it out to pretend I ignored them.

??? OK now I think you're just trying to play games to avoiding giving answers now or is just trolling. I replied to everything in your post like you wanted yet you edit it out to pretend I ignored them.
Why do you lie?

The only question I made was:

But since you are so sure, why don't you try to answer the question below?

>Oda could have ended Tama's story by just having her not mentioning to join, and having her settling into being a kunoichi. The question is: if she was not meant to join, why add her asking and being accepted? Instead of, you know, just have her being happy with the prospect of training with shinobu and living in wano.

Go ahead, I'll wait.
Since you said you already replied, you can just copy and paste your answer.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Why do you lie?

The only question I made was:

Since you said you already replied, you can just copy and paste your answer.
Guy, you literally asked me to answer your post with this here and I did:

When you try to deflect instead of answering a simple question.

But, unlike you, I will answer your questions to prove that it's not that hard if you actually has a argument.

A) Because unlike Luffy and Pedro, Tama asked on panel and was accepted. Did you miss the panel?
B) The fact that she asked to join and was accepted.
C) Those characters aren't in no list. If you actually read the manga you would have noticed the difference between directly accepting someone as nakama and stating in direct terms: ''hey, if someday you change your mind about your future that the author already wrote will happen, you can call me''. It was actually one of the points listed on my post that you ignored and didn't read.
D) Considering that the manga does not have death matches like some gauntlet, there's nothing to address. But if you are asking how she can help the crew if she trains ninjitsu... guess what? I already answered that in the post you ignored. Including mentioning how the choice of profession can help the crew in a way that is not dependent of her direct physical strength.

Now that I answered your questions can you be honest for once and answer mine?
You then edited out my response to claim I ignored it. As for this:

But since you are so sure, why don't you try to answer the question below?

>Oda could have ended Tama's story by just having her not mentioning to join, and having her settling into being a kunoichi. The question is: if she was not meant to join, why add her asking and being accepted? Instead of, you know, just have her being happy with the prospect of training with shinobu and living in wano.

Go ahead, I'll wait.
Why would Yamato say she’s joining only to not join? What was the point of the SHs inviting Vic to join only for her to stay behind? Once again, why is Tama special? Vivi, Yamato, Momo and Kinemon we're all left behind, and was given the thumbs up to join later. How come Tama is the only one that gets to join, especially when she's an 8 year old girl with an ability that isn't useful when you have Luffy?

Ace told Tama she's too young but can join when she becomes a strong and bewitching Kunochi when he returns. Luffy's entire relationship with Tama was about making Wano a great place for her and he did just that. Tama still wants to become a strong and bewitching Kunoichi, and she will achieve that without getting older or surpassing the Weakling Trio? Why is it important for Tama to join soon and get shoved into the current plot instead of after everything's over assuming she even joins at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.