Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another point, too busy to scroll and see if anyone else has made it - while Yamato may know everything about the Void Century/Ancient Kingdom/Will of D by reading Oden’s journal, I believe she would want to see the return of Joy Boy in person (and in her idol’s stead) even with the knowledge she possesses. Oden and Roger were 20 years too early to do anything about whatever they found/learned on Laugh Tale; Yamato and Luffy, however, are RIGHT ON TIME 😎
And again I think defeating Kaido and Orochi isn't enough to open Wano's border. Oden said that the Kozuki Clan closed Wano long ago in order to protect the country from certain force. Well there was no Kaido and Orochi long ago, so that certain force is most likely the WG or Imu I think. If Yamato wants to open the border then she needs to find out what is this 'certain force' is, which most likely will be revealed in Laughtale.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and you can check on SBS vol 59 chapter 583 page 186. Here is the link :
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_59
It is actually the reason why I believe so much in pattern. That one is not the alphabet one tho. It is about the devil fruits in the crew. Sorry for not providing you the image. It's very hard to find :(

Last edited:
If Koala can learn Fishman Karate and Blackbeard can have two DF's there's no reason that Chopper can't learn all the Mink abilities. Wouldn't exactly be a massive "holy fuck this breaks all the rules" moment like the BB one anyway.
Fishman Karate is a martial art, Minks are born with the ability to use Electro.
Post automatically merged:

Do you think we still need a female crew in the team?

I mean, EoS material. The only female combatant from BB Pirates is just Catarina Devon. So i dont really mind we got EoS fight with Nami + Robin against Devon.
I feel like Nami would fight Lafitte. He's the navigator for the Blackbeard Pirates.

It's the remaining pattern the theorist predict for the remaining crew. Those are the initials.
HG : hyogoro, gastino, gyukimaru, or hiyori etc
OP : oden, perospero, pudding etc
WX : wapol, xebec or wadatsumi etc
None of these are even slightly realistic. Imo if it's true it's Hancock, Yamato counting as Oden but not Oden himself, and Law (Water Law). There's really only the one choice for each unless we're getting crew members that haven't been introduced yet. I don't buy the theory but still.

Fishman Karate is a martial art, Minks are born with the ability to use Electro.
A martial art that for seven hundred chapters we thought could only be used by Fishmen. Then Koala showed up and totally shattered that conception.

Compared to that Chopper, who is heavily linked to the Minks (much like Koala and the Fishmen) and already shown the ability to alter his DNA to unheard-of levels using Rumble Balls, being able to develop Electro and Su Long would not be at all surprising.

None of these are even slightly realistic. Imo if it's true it's Hancock, Yamato counting as Oden but not Oden himself, and Law (Water Law). There's really only the one choice for each unless we're getting crew members that haven't been introduced yet. I don't buy the theory but still.
I think we get the crew that havent been introduced yet. But who knows?

I think law could be L (law) or T (torao) or W (waterloo). But doesn't feels right imo having 3 SN on ship

A martial art that for seven hundred chapters we thought could only be used by Fishmen. Then Koala showed up and totally shattered that conception.

Compared to that Chopper, who is heavily linked to the Minks (much like Koala and the Fishmen) and already shown the ability to alter his DNA to unheard-of levels using Rumble Balls, being able to develop Electro and Su Long would not be at all surprising.
Isn't koala half fishman? It makes perfect sense that she could use it. That doesn't break any pattern.

P

PeperLevi

Doesn't have enough? What are you talking about? First off, she's an excellent close-quarter combatant, something that both Robin and Nami are not, her trump card, which is her Sulong form is pretty OP like Chopper's monster point, she's incredibly agile and fearless, she's pretty resourceful when she evaded capture from brulee and defeated brulee and her minions to assume control of the mirror world with Chopper, she's got a natural curiosity to explore the world, she's carrying Pedro's will and that of the mink tribe in general with her and to top it off, she's quirky like most of the other crew members and is abundantly cute inside and out. How much more reason do you need to be apart of the crew than that?
Are you seriously lumping Carrot with Chopper? If anything, she's far braver and stronger than he is, even without her trump card.

uhhh No. She is not, the Fishmen Pirates took her in, She was bait for Fisher Tiger.
Uh no, not at all. Koala being human is the entire point of her character. She helps Jinbei move on from being so savage that Arlong told him he had to lay off on the humans.
Oh, nevermind then. I had it completely wrong. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Chopper learns electro then. Sulong would be kind of a stretch though I think.

It has to be what they are called in the crew like QR is Robin not Nico Robin ST is Sanji not Vinsmoke Sanji Etc. So Law has a very slim chance. Yamato is still possible if they call them with other name like Franky (Cutty Flam) for example.

The difference being that it was never specified that a human can't learn it.

Electro is an inherent ability they have. It's not something learned, they possess it at birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.