Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma is stuck in Mariejois as a Slave. If the Revos failed to save him, then it will be impossible to take him from the Celestial Dragons alive.

There’s also the question of if he his Paw Paw Fruit stolen or his Slave collar is made of serious Seaprism Stone.

8th Divison - Sun Pirates - Led by Aladdin
9th Division - Minks (New Nox Pirates) - Led by Carrot
Agreed. I already see the Sun Pirates joining the fleet with Fishman Island as arguably the first Strawhat Territory.

Discussion after this upcoming chapter is going to fun for good and bad reasons lol.

Anyway, I can definitely see the Sun and Nox (Dawn and Dusk basically) pirates being the 8th and 9th crews to join the fleet. Should Carrot be the the Nox? Unfortunately it DOES make sense even if you want her to join the crew. Not saying she won't join normally, but there certainly is come contention with Yamato (if there is only going to be 11 crew members total) and that would give her a place with the Strawhats outside of Luffy's direct crew. I can honestly see her, for the remainder of the series, go Poneglyph hunting to help the Strawhats out in the EoS.

As for the former shichibukai, I am curious as to where Hancock, Crocodile, Weevil, Kuma, Mihawk, Doffy, Moria and Buggy will fall in the story, but I have some guesses:

- Hancock: After meeting Koby, she will join him to either Wano or the next place Luffy sees Koby. I don't see her joining specifically (too much personal infatuation with the main character, at least Sanji is a pervert to literally every beautiful woman), but I can see her and the Kuja being the "10th" crew to join Luffy's fleet.

- Crocodile: Kind of the same deal. I can see him having a fodder crew with Daz and both joining Luffy's SHF.

- Kuma: Tragic story that we'll see addressed but when its eventually resolved either he will support the Revo's or return to his kingdom with Bonney.

- Weevil: I still think he's tied to this whole Rocks plot with Kaido/Linlin. Idk though. Very weird anomaly atm.

- Mihawk: Poised to be around, probably with Shanks (good or bad), until the EoS as Zoro's last fight.

- Doffy: Will probably break out of Impel down with Bentham does. I can see Magellan giving chase.

- Moria: Probably joining BB's crew, but I can see him betray him somehow.

- Buggy: Like Moria, I think he will join under BB's crew when we find out what BB obtained (totally Pluton)

Discussion after this upcoming chapter is going to fun for good and bad reasons lol.

Anyway, I can definitely see the Sun and Nox (Dawn and Dusk basically) pirates being the 8th and 9th crews to join the fleet. Should Carrot be the the Nox? Unfortunately it DOES make sense even if you want her to join the crew. Not saying she won't join normally, but there certainly is come contention with Yamato (if there is only going to be 11 crew members total) and that would give her a place with the Strawhats outside of Luffy's direct crew. I can honestly see her, for the remainder of the series, go Poneglyph hunting to help the Strawhats out in the EoS.

As for the former shichibukai, I am curious as to where Hancock, Crocodile, Weevil, Kuma, Mihawk, Doffy, Moria and Buggy will fall in the story, but I have some guesses:

- Hancock: After meeting Koby, she will join him to either Wano or the next place Luffy sees Koby. I don't see her joining specifically (too much personal infatuation with the main character, at least Sanji is a pervert to literally every beautiful woman), but I can see her and the Kuja being the "10th" crew to join Luffy's fleet.

- Crocodile: Kind of the same deal. I can see him having a fodder crew with Daz and both joining Luffy's SHF.

- Kuma: Tragic story that we'll see addressed but when its eventually resolved either he will support the Revo's or return to his kingdom with Bonney.

- Weevil: I still think he's tied to this whole Rocks plot with Kaido/Linlin. Idk though. Very weird anomaly atm.

- Mihawk: Poised to be around, probably with Shanks (good or bad), until the EoS as Zoro's last fight.

- Doffy: Will probably break out of Impel down with Bentham does. I can see Magellan giving chase.

- Moria: Probably joining BB's crew, but I can see him betray him somehow.

- Buggy: Like Moria, I think he will join under BB's crew when we find out what BB obtained (totally Pluton)
I agree with this 100% except for Buggy. I think he will continue his trend of failing upwards and become a Yonko to replace either Kaido or Big Mom after Wano. And he'll be even more of a joke as a yonko than he was as a schibuki.

Can never really see Hancock being a nakama considering if she wants to join the crew, she'd need to:
1.) Get over her hate against men
2.) Get over any potential animosity between her and the female SH

1 of those 2 is even possible. Hancock is a great ally and I personally believe she's one of Luffy's best allies, but that's the thing. She's specifically aligned towards Luffy and Luffy's interests alone. She might not necessarily "like" some of the people associated with Luffy (unless you're a relative of his), but she'll at least give some modicum of respect towards them for being close to Luffy. Hancock is not like Barto where he's a Straw Hat fanatic, she's a Luffy fanatic first and foremost. Before anything else. Plus, Sanji's behavior would be a huge turnoff for her.

The Straw Hats run on a family-vibe and considering she's the reigning monarch of her island that hundreds upon hundreds of Amazonian warriors depend and rely on, her sisters included, leaving doesn't seem to be the best call. Like at all.

Most unlikely that the grand fleet will get more crews. According to the quotations in chapter 800, the grand fleet is only about the 7 who will later have a role in an important event. No vague number is mentioned there. There is no talk of the Grand Fleet getting more but that these 7 will grow in power. The current numbers they have will not remain consistent. The 7 are only getting stronger and will grow in number.

In addition, the grand fleet is not even official because they created the grand fleet against Luffy's will. They did what they wanted. Luffy, on the other hand, agreed to an alliance with the Mink tribe / Kozuki family to defeat Kaido.

The sun pirates have already served their purpose in WCI. The only thing left is equality between humans and fishmen. At the end of wano arc, the Mink tribe will also have served their purpose in the story. The only thing that remains is the dawn of the world thing.

I think Yamato will be the last to join the main crew and carrot will re-create the nox pirates in similar fashion to how Hajrudin did the giant pirates and join the fleet, Hancock and Aladdine will join aswell and some samurai just don't know who lead their group yet. I will elborate more on Yamato and Carrot at some other time altough most has already probably been said :)

The more I think about it the more I think Carrot is more grand fleet material than main crew. She is definitely an important character. She has been kept around the strawhats for a reason. But like others have mentioned she doesn't have the relationship with Luffy, and she doesn't have a tangible dream. It would make a lot of sense for her to be the captain of a new Mink pirate crew and join the fleet.

The more I think about it the more I think Carrot is more grand fleet material than main crew. She is definitely an important character. She has been kept around the strawhats for a reason. But like others have mentioned she doesn't have the relationship with Luffy, and she doesn't have a tangible dream. It would make a lot of sense for her to be the captain of a new Mink pirate crew and join the fleet.
Not to mention, Pedro was the Nox pirate captain. They tried to help bring the dawn by hunting Poneglyphs. She could go on adventures with Wanda and other minks for them as well, while also joining the SHF.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Here is a consideration guys, if Yamato joins SH Pirates that means we have 3 women in the crew. (Nami, Robin, Yamato)
If she joins SH, then it add some points
  • There will be monster Quartet. (Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, and Yamato)
  • What is her role in the crew?
And this is the important thing
  • If she joins SH Pirates, if Oda decided not to add a female on Blackbeard crew, thats mean Catarina Devon got a major Hype. Because in the final fight, Nami, Robin, and Yamato might fight against Catarina Devon.

Here is a consideration guys, if Yamato joins SH Pirates that means we have 3 women in the crew. (Nami, Robin, Yamato)
If she joins SH, then it add some points
  • There will be monster Quartet. (Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, and Yamato)
  • What is her role in the crew?
And this is the important thing
  • If she joins SH Pirates, if Oda decided not to add a female on Blackbeard crew, thats mean Catarina Devon got a major Hype. Because in the final fight, Nami, Robin, and Yamato might fight against Catarina Devon.
I'm not sure everyone woman has to fight a woman. BB has one unknown member, and it might be a woman, but it also might not be.

Anyway, I expect her role to just be like Oden's, nothing of importance. Perhaps she can be cabin boy lol

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm not sure everyone woman has to fight a woman. BB has one unknown member, and it might be a woman, but it also might not be.

Anyway, I expect her role to just be like Oden's, nothing of importance. Perhaps she can be cabin boy lol
Yes if Oda decided to add more female to the Blackbeard Pirates, i have no issues at all if Yamato joined Strawhats Pirates.

Can never really see Hancock being a nakama considering if she wants to join the crew, she'd need to:
1.) Get over her hate against men
2.) Get over any potential animosity between her and the female SH

1 of those 2 is even possible. Hancock is a great ally and I personally believe she's one of Luffy's best allies, but that's the thing. She's specifically aligned towards Luffy and Luffy's interests alone. She might not necessarily "like" some of the people associated with Luffy (unless you're a relative of his), but she'll at least give some modicum of respect towards them for being close to Luffy. Hancock is not like Barto where he's a Straw Hat fanatic, she's a Luffy fanatic first and foremost. Before anything else. Plus, Sanji's behavior would be a huge turnoff for her.

The Straw Hats run on a family-vibe and considering she's the reigning monarch of her island that hundreds upon hundreds of Amazonian warriors depend and rely on, her sisters included, leaving doesn't seem to be the best call. Like at all.
hancock is on the run or captured by SSG, and Fujitora working together.

Status
Not open for further replies.