Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another random thought, since it's been hinted that:
  • Zoro serves as the "right hand"
  • Sanji being Zoro's mirror serves as the "left hand"
  • Jinbe serves as the "rear"
There should be someone who can serve as the "shield"?
that’s an interesting take

zoro-vice captain
Sanji-stealth black operative
Jinbei-voice reason
Yamato-prep teacher possibly if they reach elbaf she would training the other characters getting stronger and progress

The idea of Yamato joining the crew sounds horrible to me to begin with, but some people's attempt to put him in the same group as Zoro (first person to ever join the crew), Sanji (only crewmate to have two detailed flashbacks and a whole arc revolving around him apart from his introduction) and Jinbe (took literally years for him to finally join, we've known him since pretimeskip and was vital for Luffy to cope with Ace's death) just hurts me. If there's someone who deserves to be Luffy's fourth commander is Usopp, plain and simple.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The idea of Yamato joining the crew sounds horrible to me to begin with, but some people's attempt to put him in the same group as Zoro (first person to ever join the crew), Sanji (only crewmate to have two detailed flashbacks and a whole arc revolving around him apart from his introduction) and Jinbe (took literally years for him to finally join, we've known him since pretimeskip and was vital for Luffy to cope with Ace's death) just hurts me. If there's someone who deserves to be Luffy's fourth commander is Usopp, plain and simple.
She got orders from Luffy. Tanked some damage and said that she can die for Momo.

For some people, she's already walking off the ship with Luffy on Laugh Tale at the end of the story.

Son of Oden who can turn into a Dragon.
Big Deal he will boil alive like father. He Dragon stew before long. He hasn’t shown any interest going adventure beyond wano. The only thing he said, he wants be shogun and he also wants see sister his again. He doesn’t even know what do in his predicament while Shinobu was attack. Either run or stay behind. Hell you have luffy Literally asking the child of Kaido to look after him. Through out recent chapter we have been getting chapter 993 and 994 Yamato putting her own life at risked for Momo and kozkui. Momo is a huge hindrance in the liability Restrict straw hats overall success. I

She got orders from Luffy. Tanked some damage and said that she can die for Momo.

For some people, she's already walking off the ship with Luffy on Laugh Tale at the end of the story.
In recent days I've seen minimum three threads that just assume Yamato as a crewmate (the one about the strongest crew/org., for example) and even put him as a top tier member by end of series. I've cringed way too many times these days, I'm telling you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In recent days I've seen minimum three threads that just assume Yamato as a crewmate (the one about the strongest crew/org., for example) and even put him as a top tier member by end of series. I've cringed way too many times these days, I'm telling you.
Same shit every arc. Character XYZ becomes fan favorite. Fans delusion push her/him right to the Sunny.
After the arc whoops disappointment.

Oh, I forget she has cover with Luffy.

Like fuckins Smoker lmao.

If ussop want to be on par with his dad or Surpass him he need someone in order help get there. Having Individual crewmember in order to do such thing. It would make a much more resourceful as a character. Especially for the other straw hats as well if they all going up against shanks. Yamato I believe is must.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If ussop want to be on par with his dad or Surpass him he need someone in order help get there. Having Individual crewmember in order to do such thing. It would make a much more resourceful as a character. Especially for the other straw hats as well if they all going up against shanks. Yamato I believe is must.
Cut the shit off.

Usopp above Commander level? XDDDDDDD

They will have a sniper duel and that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.