Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I still think the apprentice position makes the most sense for her. I don’t personally buy that this position would make her below anyone else in the crew. I don’t think the apprentice position is going to be filled by any children because I expect Luffy to pull a Shanks and deny a spot for Momo or Tama. So if the apprentice slot is ever filled, it has to be by somebody that’s older. But whatever.

I don’t feel like continuing to write paragraphs after paragraphs repeating the same points I already made and getting nowhere. So Let’s just agree to disagree and move on.
Tbf, Momo has the voice of all, literally big dicked in front of Kaidou himself (The strongest pirate in the world), and has a superior underling team than the strawhats themselves (Currently at least)

Tbf, Momo has the voice of all, literally big dicked in front of Kaidou himself (The strongest pirate in the world), and has a superior underling team than the strawhats themselves (Currently at least)
I’m not really feeling it. Shirahoshi also had a similar power to Momo and she didn’t join the SHs. I think they’ll both be important later on in the story, just not as straw hats.

Nah, I still think the apprentice position makes the most sense for her. I don’t personally buy that this position would make her below anyone else in the crew. I don’t think the apprentice position is going to be filled by any children because I expect Luffy to pull a Shanks and deny a spot for Momo or Tama. So if the apprentice slot is ever filled, it has to be by somebody that’s older. But whatever.

I don’t feel like continuing to write paragraphs after paragraphs repeating the same points I already made and getting nowhere. So Let’s just agree to disagree and move on.
I am not saying momo and tama join of course not luffy will similar response shanks I agree with you that. You know me I am against children joining base on previous experiences they have kids past. Having 28 year old who is the child of Kaido Is practically on par with monsters on the crew. Doesn’t make any sense for her be apprentice on there ship. Can’t think of something else? Isn’t the another role she can fulfill that doesn’t sound something below like train or rookie.

I am not saying momo and tama join of course not luffy will similar response shanks I agree with you that. You know me I am against children joining base on previous experiences they have kids past. Having 28 year old who is the child of Kaido Is practically on par with monsters on the crew. Doesn’t make any sense for her be apprentice on there ship. Can’t think of something else? Isn’t the another role she can fulfill that doesn’t sound something below like train or rookie.
Apprentice just makes the most sense to me because of the possible parallels with Kaido. If you can think of a better position for her I’m all ears.

I just think having her as a pure combatent is lazy and having her as a Log Keeper is impractical as the SHs are almost done with their journey.

I’m not really feeling it. Shirahoshi also had a similar power to Momo and she didn’t join the SHs. I think they’ll both be important later on in the story, just not as straw hats.
Similar power? You are one of the people who thought Momo was mind controlling Zunisha? That's not how that happened at all. Momo only has the voice of all, which only lets you communicate with EVERYTHING.

Essentially Momo and Luffy heard Zunisha talk, but only Momo had the social authority to let Zunisha feel he could be free temporarily. Zunisha was the one who used his own kenbunshoku to find them, then used his kenbunshoku to let momo see through his eyes, then asked pretty much for permission to get out of his self induced punishment. My main guess is that Momo's ancestor was the one who punished him in the first place, so Zunisha felt Momo would be a proper person to let him be free from his punishment temporarily. Momo wasn't controlling them or anything. The voice of all seems to be more about bloodlines (roger family, kozuki family, and monkey family so far), I imagine those were royalty of the void century or something akin to that.

Meanwhile in the case of Shirahoshi, she's outright poseidon, an ancient weapon, she literally mind controls seakings to fight for her, all sea kings are for her to control. She's going to play a huge part in the final war, and all the ancient weapons have different forms. Pluton is a war machine and I believe that Mariejois is in fact Pluton, and that the throne is how Imu controls it.

Dragon has Uranus, which allows you to have weather manipulation (as we saw when roger used it against shiki, shiki confirming he had an ancient weapon then the storm crushing through, dragon used it against the marines and enemy crews (like buggy) to allow luffy to survive and escape, storms also always follow Dragon. Somehow he got it along the way (I kind of thing rogers info is what inspired dragon to go so heavily against the world government in the first place, and he handed it off to him, garp raised ace so roger having a connection with dragon isn't too far fetched, but dragon definitely has uranus now, should end up in luffy's hands next). If I were to guess, uranus is either tied to the egg that was on rogers ship, or is something that is more handheld/worn.

Anyway we don't know anything about Yamato, there are other positions to fill though, we just don't know what her skillset is yet on a ship, but it could literally be anything, we didn't know jinbei was a helmsman till he suddenly started tokyo drifting their ship.

Similar power? You are one of the people who thought Momo was mind controlling Zunisha? That's not how that happened at all. Momo only has the voice of all, which only lets you communicate with EVERYTHING.

Essentially Momo and Luffy heard Zunisha talk, but only Momo had the social authority to let Zunisha feel he could be free temporarily. Zunisha was the one who used his own kenbunshoku to find them, then used his kenbunshoku to let momo see through his eyes, then asked pretty much for permission to get out of his self induced punishment. My main guess is that Momo's ancestor was the one who punished him in the first place, so Zunisha felt Momo would be a proper person to let him be free from his punishment temporarily. Momo wasn't controlling them or anything. The voice of all seems to be more about bloodlines (roger family, kozuki family, and monkey family so far), I imagine those were royalty of the void century or something akin to that.

Meanwhile in the case of Shirahoshi, she's outright poseidon, an ancient weapon, she literally mind controls seakings to fight for her, all sea kings are for her to control. She's going to play a huge part in the final war, and all the ancient weapons have different forms. Pluton is a war machine and I believe that Mariejois is in fact Pluton, and that the throne is how Imu controls it.

Dragon has Uranus, which allows you to have weather manipulation (as we saw when roger used it against shiki, shiki confirming he had an ancient weapon then the storm crushing through, dragon used it against the marines and enemy crews (like buggy) to allow luffy to survive and escape, storms also always follow Dragon. Somehow he got it along the way (I kind of thing rogers info is what inspired dragon to go so heavily against the world government in the first place, and he handed it off to him, garp raised ace so roger having a connection with dragon isn't too far fetched, but dragon definitely has uranus now, should end up in luffy's hands next). If I were to guess, uranus is either tied to the egg that was on rogers ship, or is something that is more handheld/worn.

Anyway we don't know anything about Yamato, there are other positions to fill though, we just don't know what her skillset is yet on a ship, but it could literally be anything, we didn't know jinbei was a helmsman till he suddenly started tokyo drifting their ship.
I said that they’re similar not the same. Please understand the distinction. That being said, the fact is that both Momo and Shirahoshi can communicate with legendary creatures. And in both instances they led the creatures to follow their commands. Maybe it’s not for the same reason, but that’s why I said it was similar not the same.

Dragon has Uranus? Since when was that ever stated in the manga? Like you said with regard to Yamato, we simply don’t know the nature of Uranus or even where it’s at.

Everything you’ve stated is speculation and is no more valid than what I’m saying.

Last edited:
Apprentice just makes the most sense to me. If you can think of a better position for her I’m all ears.

I just think having her as a pure combatent is lazy and having her as a Log Keeper is impractical as the SHs are almost done with their journey.
In apprentice is more underwhelming character it sounds more lazy you couldn’t think of anything. Is not character who will stand out until later life. Is character who more trainee and beginner. This something I would imagine bartolomeo would do instead Yamato. Since Bart is huge fan and support straw hats. He wants someone worthy being straw hat to take luffy under him. A Log keeper give sense places purpose things you haven’t experience just yet. It’s could relate to her past since close off rest the world. On top that looking oden’s as role model. You probably make your own log book that you can create feoj your experience that different from your idol. The combatant role stand on out your own that other could look to you for improvement to get better.

In apprentice is more underwhelming character it sounds more lazy you couldn’t think of anything. Is not character who will stand out until later life. Is character who more trainee and beginner. This something I would imagine bartolomeo would do instead Yamato. Since Bart is huge fan and support straw hats. He wants someone worthy being straw hat to take luffy under him. A Log keeper give sense places purpose things you haven’t experience just yet. It’s could relate to her past since close off rest the world. On top that looking oden’s as role model. You probably make your own log book that you can create feoj your experience that different from your idol. The combatant role stand on out your own that other could look to you for improvement to get better.
Ah ok, so you’re calling me lazy now?
I’m not interested in throwing personal insults like you seem to like to do.
I’m ending our discussion before it gets any more toxic and I won’t be replying to any more of your comments.

I said that they’re similar not the same. Please understand the distinction. That being said, the fact is that both Momo and Shirahoshi can communicate with legendary creatures. And in both instances they led the creatures to follow their commands. Maybe it’s not for the same reason, but that’s why I said it was similar not the same.

Dragon has Uranus? Since when was that ever stated in the manga? Like you said with regard to Yamato, we simply don’t know the nature of Uranus or even where it’s at.

Everything you’ve stated is speculation and is no more valid than what I’m saying.
Momo's voice of all is no different than luffys. Momo communicated to Zunisha. Shirahoshi mind controlled the seakings.

What Momo did is essentilaly "please help me", and since zunisha wanted to already, he did.
What Shirahoshi did was "you do whatever I say, that is my super power"

Luffy and Momo have the voice of all, an ability to understand and communicate to other species, like they were your own race. It's a theme of one piece, and it's about breaking down divides between races so that you can understand and help each other, it's entirely focused on communication, momo has no control over zunisha, but the voice of all allowed luffy and momo to communicate with zunisha.

Shiki at Ed War or whatever the fleet battle was said Roger had an ancient weapon.
Suddenly a storm destroyed only SHiki and his fleet.
Roger has weather manipulation on a city leveled scale (including fine control of it at that level to control specific wind gusts and different things)
Weathers always follow Roger around
Roger is the most wanted man in the world (also cuz he's in direct opposition to the government, while the yonkou mainly stick to their territory and don't care about the world government)

Pluton we know is a war machine, and Roger and Dragon didn't have one of those they were in.
Uranus is the sky/heavens, and it is the domain zeus took when hades took the underworld and poseidon took the oceans. Zeus is the storm god of greek mythology. So we know for a fact that roger had Uranus, thus it's obvious that Dragon has it now.

Speculation based on infallible evidence. It literally couldn't be more obvious that Roger had Uranus, and that Dragon has it now, also given that Luffy literally is the current generation iteration of Zeus imagery, and the main character, he's clearly going to get it next, especially since he can do some cool stuff with lightning considering he himself is immune to it.

We know where Uranus is, what it does. We don't know it's form.
We know where Poseidon is, and what she does
WE know that Franky knows how to build a Pluton (albeit it's probably above his paygrade even now, on scale at the very least), and that Pluton is probably out there still. Given that Luffy is going to get his hands on 2 ancient weapons, it'd make sense that the world government would have the 3rd, since that's when they'll all be used really. Since the mechanical nature of mariejois is a thing, I think that mariejois is pluton, and it's under the control of Imu, and it'll be the location of the last fight between luffy and imu.

Our discussion is over and I won’t be replying to any more of your comments.
I am not insulting you. Is just don’t think fit type character Yamato base on from other series I have seen thus far.
if you want see characters similar Yamato
Check out these series do these type represents a apprentices to you? No they represents rebellious tough character life style. They have morels and set up belief they go by.

Post automatically merged:

I’m ending our discussion before it gets any more toxic and I won’t be replying to any more of your comments.
Or this

Momo's voice of all is no different than luffys. Momo communicated to Zunisha. Shirahoshi mind controlled the seakings.

What Momo did is essentilaly "please help me", and since zunisha wanted to already, he did.
What Shirahoshi did was "you do whatever I say, that is my super power"

Luffy and Momo have the voice of all, an ability to understand and communicate to other species, like they were your own race. It's a theme of one piece, and it's about breaking down divides between races so that you can understand and help each other, it's entirely focused on communication, momo has no control over zunisha, but the voice of all allowed luffy and momo to communicate with zunisha.

Shiki at Ed War or whatever the fleet battle was said Roger had an ancient weapon.
Suddenly a storm destroyed only SHiki and his fleet.
Roger has weather manipulation on a city leveled scale (including fine control of it at that level to control specific wind gusts and different things)
Weathers always follow Roger around
Roger is the most wanted man in the world (also cuz he's in direct opposition to the government, while the yonkou mainly stick to their territory and don't care about the world government)

Pluton we know is a war machine, and Roger and Dragon didn't have one of those they were in.
Uranus is the sky/heavens, and it is the domain zeus took when hades took the underworld and poseidon took the oceans. Zeus is the storm god of greek mythology. So we know for a fact that roger had Uranus, thus it's obvious that Dragon has it now.

Speculation based on infallible evidence. It literally couldn't be more obvious that Roger had Uranus, and that Dragon has it now, also given that Luffy literally is the current generation iteration of Zeus imagery, and the main character, he's clearly going to get it next, especially since he can do some cool stuff with lightning considering he himself is immune to it.

We know where Uranus is, what it does. We don't know it's form.
We know where Poseidon is, and what she does
WE know that Franky knows how to build a Pluton (albeit it's probably above his paygrade even now, on scale at the very least), and that Pluton is probably out there still. Given that Luffy is going to get his hands on 2 ancient weapons, it'd make sense that the world government would have the 3rd, since that's when they'll all be used really. Since the mechanical nature of mariejois is a thing, I think that mariejois is pluton, and it's under the control of Imu, and it'll be the location of the last fight between luffy and imu.
Bruh this all headcanon lol. Roger and Dragon have Uranus? Since when? What infallible proof are you talking about? These are just theories you’re presenting and not everyone agrees on that.

None of what you’ve said has been stated or proven in the manga. The plain fact is, we don’t know what Uranus is or where Uranus is.

So please excuse me not believing in your personal headcanon.

And I don’t even know why you’re bringing up Uranus. I didn’t even mention it once in my initial reply.

All I said was that Momo and Shrahoshi’s abilities seemed similar to me. That’s just my opinion.

Last edited:
Bruh this all headcanon lol. Roger and Dragon have Uranus? Since when? What infallible proof are you talking about?

None of what you’ve said has been stated or proven in the manga. The plain fact is, we don’t know what Uranus is or where Uranus is.

So please excuse me not believing in your personal headcanon.
There are THREE ancient weapons. Poseidon matches the theme of Poseidon's realm, the sea.
Pluton is Pluto, ie the roman version of Hades, weather manipulation has nothing to do with Hades or the underworld
That leaves one ancient weapon:

Then a storm that is powerful enough to take out a Yonkou+ leveled Prime Shiki and his fleet of veteran new world pirates show up, and only destroys them and leaves the roger pirates untouched.

Since I actually know about mythology, and also how much one piece takes from greek mythology (and some japanese in wano). Uranus is the grandfather of Zeus, father of Cronus, he is literally the physical embodiment of the sky/heavens. Weather manipulation is clearly Uranus.

Dragon did this:

Storms also follow Roger around religiously, every time we see him, there is a storm.

I get if you didn't understand how obvious it was before I just explained it now, but if you don't think it's fucking obvious, then I don't know what to tell you, that's just kind of you being dumb at that point. It's freaking obvious once you know the details.

IDK as long as Carrot gets slaughtered by Perospero, I don’t care who joins. Lmao
Perospero for Nakama.

There are THREE ancient weapons. Poseidon matches the theme of Poseidon's realm, the sea.
Pluton is Pluto, ie the roman version of Hades, weather manipulation has nothing to do with Hades or the underworld
That leaves one ancient weapon:

Then a storm that is powerful enough to take out a Yonkou+ leveled Prime Shiki and his fleet of veteran new world pirates show up, and only destroys them and leaves the roger pirates untouched.

Since I actually know about mythology, and also how much one piece takes from greek mythology (and some japanese in wano). Uranus is the grandfather of Zeus, father of Cronus, he is literally the physical embodiment of the sky/heavens. Weather manipulation is clearly Uranus.

Dragon did this:

Storms also follow Roger around religiously, every time we see him, there is a storm.

I get if you didn't understand how obvious it was before I just explained it now, but if you don't think it's fucking obvious, then I don't know what to tell you, that's just kind of you being dumb at that point. It's freaking obvious once you know the details.

Perospero for Nakama.
I honestly couldn’t give less of a shit about your Uranus theory. I don’t even know why you’re bringing it up. And why are you even bringing it up in THIS thread as opposed to the Ancient Weapons thread? I never even mentioned Uranus in my initial reply to you.

All I said was that Momo and Shirahoshi’s abilities seemed similar to me. That’s just my opinion.

Sorry if my opinion triggers you.

I honestly couldn’t give less of a shit about your Uranus theory. I don’t even know why you’re bringing it up. And why are you even bringing it up in THIS thread as opposed to the Ancient Weapons thread? I never even mentioned Uranus in my initial reply to you.

All I said was that Momo and Shirahoshi’s abilities seemed similar to me. That’s just my opinion.

Sorry if my opinion triggers you.
After you lose the argument, you decide to shit post and pretend like you never cared, fucking cringe homie. Stop being a child and just admit you were wrong.

Momo and Shirahoshi's abilities aren't similar, your opinion is fucking stupid asf. I've already fully explained the huge difference between momo and shirahoshi. Momo pretty much has google translate with all species. Shirahoshi has literal mind control of sea kings.

Your opinion triggers me in the way that it's so wrong that I'm annoyed anyone is this stupid. But hey, once you lost the debate, you decided to go full safe space conservative and throw a temper tantrum about triggering people and shit. Good job bitching out and insulting people like every other man-child online who can't handle losing to strangers they'll never meet in their lives.

After you lose the argument, you decide to shit post and pretend like you never cared, fucking cringe homie. Stop being a child and just admit you were wrong.

Momo and Shirahoshi's abilities aren't similar, your opinion is fucking stupid asf. I've already fully explained the huge difference between momo and shirahoshi. Momo pretty much has google translate with all species. Shirahoshi has literal mind control of sea kings.

Your opinion triggers me in the way that it's so wrong that I'm annoyed anyone is this stupid. But hey, once you lost the debate, you decided to go full safe space conservative and throw a temper tantrum about triggering people and shit. Good job bitching out and insulting people like every other man-child online who can't handle losing to strangers they'll never meet in their lives.
Again, I’m Super Sorry My Opinion Triggers You

You have to try! How can you sleep knowing that there’s somebody on the internet that disagrees with you?
Okay I’ll give it a shot.

Hey man, I’m Super Duper Duper Sorry that my opinion triggers you. Please forgive me. I can’t sleep knowing that you’re mad at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.