Future Events Nightslayer the Dawnbringer

Who brings the dawn to the world?

• Zoro

• Luffy

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I will have to disagree with you on this (not completely). The Zoro vs Mihawk night and dawn thing is there (didn't know Zoro means dawn in some languages) but the overall prophecy, chosen one shit points to Luffy. Luffy being the Joyboy thanks to the DF and the DF having its own will is some real chosen one shit.

Two things though, the dawn which was supposed to be with the opening of the borders never happened because Momo (important) chose not to go along with it, Zunesha came all the way just to bear witness to Nika/Joyboy resurrection. And the SHPs (even Luffy) are not the only special ones in the story, Shirahoshi and Momo (especially Momo) seem pretty important and special as well. There are local heroes in most arcs like Dalton and Kyros but Momo and Shirahosi and Vivi too seem more than just local heroes, plus they are all of royal lineage.

And for the dawn that is talked about, Mihawk does not seem to be that kind of antagonist (doesn't seem like one at all) narratively. This can only happen if Mihawk turns out to be Imu's son - RHM etc. which has like zero chances imo.
I dont doubt that Oda will somehow put Luffy into everything possible, the man just cant help himself when it comes to that.
That is also my point, despite Zoro and Mihawk being Dawn and Night, he will still find a way to ignore that and force Luffy everywhere.

What is this African language Nikolas? :ronalaugh:
Dont know exactly about Arabic and African sources but I personally know Slavic sources.

This can only happen if Mihawk turns out to be Imu's son - RHM etc. which has like zero chances imo.
With the amount of times the father-son trope was used in this show, i wouldn't be surprised if oda did this lol.
Post automatically merged:

Dawn has to do with strawhat, families related to joyboy and the meaning of "D".

Zoro's role is to beat mihawk, as soon as that happens his plot importance goes down the drain and we might get to the plot points that actually matter.

With the amount of times the father-son trope was used in this show, i wouldn't be surprised if oda did this lol.
Not the trope but Mihawks character so far and how he doesnt seem to have any attachment so far to WG (not buying into the same eyes thing). Shanks seems to have a possibility to be linked to WG but Mihawk not so much so Mihawk being Imu's son seems very unlikely.

Some people say but milhawk is not evil antagonist guy ( No, he is not secret Imu son )

If you read monster one shot manga, there is character look like milhawk named Cyrano. Cyrano is swordman who is strong. But when look at his true color, he is literally scumbag villain guy who want money and care nothing about human lifes.

‘’So if oda want to make mihawk as villain, just look how jrpg portray religion/churches /God. The plot explain why church/religion make place goes anything wrong and kill God to make world better place. Me see God , Me want to kill God nutshell.

Beside mihawk is with crocodile thst same crocodile plan kill million people with nuke .

Let see : Mihawk have cross , western style sword , dress western style . Literally definitely western/European man.
‘Dracula as if you look at real life person , he is orthodox Christian .

Zoro as atheist (ironically use demon spirt power up ‘ but zoro might say atheists can believe in demons but not god ), Japanese man, eastern style swords like fujtoria, ryuma .

Oda as 15 years old fantasy would say : Atheist zoro as light japaneses man defeat/crush religious mihawk as western/European man (Darkness).

Maybe I am overthinking.

Last edited:
Not the trope but Mihawks character so far and how he doesnt seem to have any attachment so far to WG (not buying into the same eyes thing). Shanks seems to have a possibility to be linked to WG but Mihawk not so much so Mihawk being Imu's son seems very unlikely.
I still think that layered eyes(imu, mihawk, zunisha) is a sign of immortality or at least something that severely prolonged their lives.

I dont doubt that Oda will somehow put Luffy into everything possible, the man just cant help himself when it comes to that.
That is also my point, despite Zoro and Mihawk being Dawn and Night, he will still find a way to ignore that and force Luffy everywhere.

Dont know exactly about Arabic and African sources but I personally know Slavic sources.
In Zulu, Zoro means break the night or night break. Which is dawn in any other language

It is funny indeed when you have Zoro and Mihawk, the representatives of Dawn and Night, and you still push Luffy's nose where it doesnt belong. I wanted to show that Oda is incapable of putting together a storyline that doesnt involve Luffy despite things like Zoro being Dawn and Yoru being Night. The fandom has already made peace with low tier writing that we are getting. :milaugh:
Your ass water fanfic is also low-tier writing, make no mistake

Luffy, the main character. And not secondary character Zoro.

It is funny indeed when you have Zoro and Mihawk, the representatives of Dawn and Night, and you still push Luffy's nose where it doesnt belong. I wanted to show that Oda is incapable of putting together a storyline that doesnt involve Luffy despite things like Zoro being Dawn and Yoru being Night. The fandom has already made peace with low tier writing that we are getting. :milaugh:
Or maybe they arent wishing to turn this
Manga into Zoro Piece, only you seems to have a problem luffy the main character doing main character things.

Its almost like he is the MC or something. Wild I know.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Your theories are just ass, admit it
:handsup:
Instead of looking at the big picture, you just try to shove Zoro wherever he doesn't belong in a desperate attempt to make the silver medalist finally beat Goofy
If you think my goal is for Zoro to beat Luffy, then you really missed the point.
Luffy is a weakling that aint even in my rear view mirror.
The big picture is that Zoro is Power itself while Luffy is Fame.
And not a single character will stand above Zoro when it comes to Power.

Or maybe they arent wishing to turn this
Manga into Zoro Piece, only you seems to have a problem luffy the main character doing main character things.
Then maybe the author should have named Luffy as Dawn and Imu or whoever into Night instead of giving those names to Zoro and Mihawk's sword. :quest: