Character Discussion No Samurai/Swordsman will be has strong has Oden

I think i should post it again for some megaminds.

Kaido says "There'll be no samurai as monstrous as him". Samurai is just a warrior of Wano country > Kaido says there'll be no warrior of Wano as monstrous as Oden. Mihawk is not from Wano:cheers:
In Naruto forums,a user used this Kaido line to say he meant Oden is the strongest samurai ever and started laughing it Ryuuma.

People underestimating Ryuuma will soon be surprised.

Almost. U r not smart like that yet.
True. You helped me in embarrassing yourself by posting a panel which invalidated everything you were saying; all I did was point it out. So all the credit goes to you. I didn't give you that L, you earned it
Post automatically merged:

It’s worth noting that the famous sanjitard KOL is an extreme right winger.

I’m not saying that all Sanjifans (<3) are Nazis.

But I’m also not not saying it...
How extreme is he? What did he say?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The issue is that Kaido is still concerned by the events of the past, this suggests that Oden could have heavily damaged his actual body as well. I don't see Kaido being a match for Oden, at least in the past. Now it could be different but Oden would at least give him a hell of a match.
Kaido is mentally broken over this.

It's like you lost irl fight in elementary school to a fucking HS kid and then you are both adults and you are stronger now and maybe even bigger than him but you still have in mind that he beat you in the past so this may bother you while fighting him.