Le Fishe Thread Not only are all the Female Vegapunks the dumb ones, Buckin is also the dumb one among Mads.

Not at all, it's just your interpretation that is sexist which is an indication of your overall outlook on life.

It's obvious that quite a few if not the majority of the most intelligent characters in the series are female.

Denying the feats of characters like Robin because you can't see past some anime boobs makes you the one who seems both sexist and simple minded.
No at all, you the one who blind then
If you are so right then answer my question
What robin already did for the purpose of the story??
Even her rencent move, oda give zero explanation
what is that? Its a haki? Its a demon?

Last edited:
Not at all, it's just your interpretation that is sexist which is an indication of your overall outlook on life.

It's obvious that quite a few if not the majority of the most intelligent characters in the series are female.

Denying the feats of characters like Robin because you can't see past some anime boobs makes you the one who seems both sexist and simple minded.
Bro idk about that. In this arc Nami and Robin are going around wearing no pants in the open air :kayneshrug:

Bro idk about that. In this arc Nami and Robin are going around wearing no pants in the open air :kayneshrug:
I Told you, its part of oda japanese heritage
They hate woman who is smart and strong
Its actually east asia culture
China korea and japan, they just see a woman is a weak creature
While in history we have
Queen victoria, Catherine the great, Joan of arc

No at all, you the one who blind then
If you are so right then answer my question
What robin already did for the purpose of the story??
Even her rencent move, oda give zero explanation
what is that? Its a haki? Its a demon?
So your complaint is that we didn't get an explanation of the demon form she used against black Maria? In what way does that have anything to do with the fact that she is one of the 2 most intelligent strawhats? How does that change the fact that she was until recently the only living person in the verse and is now one of the only few people in the verse able to read the ancient language on the poneglyphs and thus one of the biggest threats to the world government in terms of discovering the secrets of the void century?

The gorousei sent cp to capture her multiple times most recently in wano she was the main target until luffy awakened a fruit even they thought the awakening of wasn't any more than a myth.

I Told you, its part of oda japanese heritage
They hate woman who is smart and strong
Its actually east asia culture
China korea and japan, they just see a woman is a weak creature
While in history we have
Queen victoria, Catherine the great, Joan of arc
So you disregard Robin as an example, you will probably disregard Kureha as an example too, Nami who is a navigator - disregarded among the smart women category. Tsuru, Boa, Stussy, Big Mom, Smoothie, Devon, Momousaki among strong women catgeory are likely disregarded too.

So your complaint is that we didn't get an explanation of the demon form she used against black Maria? In what way does that have anything to do with the fact that she is one of the 2 most intelligent strawhats? How does that change the fact that she was until recently the only living person in the verse and is now one of the only few people in the verse able to read the ancient language on the poneglyphs and thus one of the biggest threats to the world government in terms of discovering the secrets of the void century?

The gorousei sent cp to capture her multiple times most recently in wano she was the main target until luffy awakened a fruit even they thought the awakening of wasn't any more than a myth.
Big mom is the only female yonko
Boa hancock is the only female shichibukai
Its their status, power and potential
Yes robin has so much potential but what she already did thenn?? Even in rencent chapter she doesnt have a pants for a god sake

So you're a man when it comes to tolerating a mid series but u can't tolerate some comments from random readers? Who could be 15 lol
If they triggered you, go show them you're a man then
I’m a man so I’m not that affected by Oda purposely writing that omen are inferior to men in his fantasy series… Because I’m a man so Oda is saying I’m superior to women… I’m not agreeing with Oda, I’m just not that affected by this statement

If you are offended by me pointing out that Oda thinks this is true for his universe, then I think you should be the one to grow a backbone. It’s simply what the truth is about Oda’s own intentions for his story.

I’m a man so I’m not that affected by Oda purposely writing that omen are inferior to men in his fantasy series… Because I’m a man so Oda is saying I’m superior to women… I’m not agreeing with Oda, I’m just not that affected by this statement

If you are offended by me pointing out that Oda thinks this is true for his universe, then I think you should be the one to grow a backbone. It’s simply what the truth is about Oda’s own intentions for his story.
Oda is obviously Sexist & Racist & Pedophile
Lol