Questions & Mysteries Now That We Saw Imu's True Form

Who is stronger

• Total voters
Imu don't want to enrage a Yonko for a reason, and also having tantrums via seeing the wanted posters of 2 Yonko.

There's no way you still don't understand how world balance works lmao
Yonko are part of the balance and need to be protected same as the Warlords and Marines, literally found in Gorosei intro
Fortunately for you Teach is a smart man and wants to work with the WG

Imu is a demon and was the one to defeat Joyboy aka Nika in the past. He is the strongest
Headcanon. We don't even know how Joyboy lost (if he truly did), if Imu is simply superior to Joyboy then whats the point of the Luffy being Joyboy, is Luffy going to join forces with Teach and they will beat Imu together?

There's no way you still don't understand how world balance works lmao
Yonko are part of the balance and need to be protected same as the Warlords and Marines, literally found in Gorosei intro
Fortunately for you Teach is a smart man and wants to work with the WG
Teach wanted to work with them as a Shichibukai before, how it that worked for the government?

Imu not confirmed to be a man yet
How does it feel to push this title for years like the clown you are
:saden:
My guy doesn't know that a king is a man...jesus, I expected higher IQ from an AssmiraL bro.

Completely fine, nothing has changed at all since I've expected Imu to be the final villain and number one since his reveal, as I said, this isn't a negative for Kaido, Kaido is still stronger than any Admiral, it just means Imu is considerably stronger than any Admiral.

Teach wanted to work with them as a Shichibukai before, how it that worked for the government?
Teach cucked the WG, and now that he's well established in Fullalead he wants to break bread again, which is honestly the smartest way to go unlike the other idiots who do it for free

What does this change for Kaidou ?
He is still the strongest.
BB may overtake him in the future, Imu will be 100% stronger but he was always hidden.

And definitely doesn't change anything for Akainu lol.
Oda already said Kaidou > Akainu.
This just makes Akainu look worse since it's already confirmed Kaido > Akainu, AssmiraL bros should be wanking Kaido if they want to make Akainu look good.

Headcanon. We don't even know how Joyboy lost (if he truly did), if Imu is simply superior to Joyboy then whats the point of the Luffy being Joyboy, is Luffy going to join forces with Teach and they will beat Imu together?

Of course it's head Canon lol

And what's the point? That's literally what shonen is about, inheriting will and surpassing your antecessors, I firmly believe Imu is the strongest but only time will prove me right and as of now it is headcanon.

What does this change for Kaidou ?
He is still the strongest.
BB may overtake him in the future, Imu will be 100% stronger but he was always hidden.

And definitely doesn't change anything for Akainu lol.
Oda already said Kaidou > Akainu.
Why is Akainu so rent free in your mind.
This is about the title itself, it is hearsay. Now if I wanna say Dragon > Kaido for example y'all no longer have title cope.

Imu is one of the twenty founders
The twenty founders were all kings
King = man
king

noun: king; plural noun: kings

the male ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.
Imu is a man

Ridiculous that I even had to break it down like this, AssmiraL bros should really try to read the manga they spend all their time on.