General & Others Oda and his editors aren't even doing the most basic proofreading

So far WsW hasn't shown an extreme hatred torwards Luffy, just resentment, so it makes sense he'd focus on catching Yamato and moving up the ladder at that point when the full war hadn't even broke out yet.

The point about fodder is true though, one CoC clash beteween Kaido or BM and Luffy should be a able to bring down pretty much all beast pirates below gifters and probably even the Samurai, but Tama would be useless then lmao
in context he's talking about his resentment towards shanks spreading to luffy.
if he is still after yamato perhaps acting completely carefree doesnt communicate any bit of history between him and luffy at all. making making a side comment but insisting on focusing on the mission at hand?

He did show irrated when he learned Luffy escape. Hr just put other missions in front of that. Like Yamato and Drake. He said he lokes his crew now.
post the panel showing irritation particularly to luffy and not udon escapees in general
whats the degree of irritation from someone like kid to someone like luffy
does the panel indicate a difference?

I doubt it does.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
β€Ž
Post Onishgama , Wano is totally trash. I am still ask myself why have we seen 40 chapter Udon. Cuz Luffy is learning ryou. So, if you work prison works like carrying stone , you can beat Kaido ? Kinemon was with Luffy since Punk Hazard .d.d and Luffy heard first time.d.d.d

If oda avoid unnecessary character and writing , post onisgama just took 25 30 chapter not 70 80 chap.
Udon was only about 25 chapters but the fact that people still think it was 40+ is very telling of how much it dragged. The very concept of Luffy being in Udon never made sense to beign with.

Kaido, who wanted to kill Luffy, suddenly believed he can break the will of a COC user in Udon. There has been no evidence of Kaido ever succeeding in doing this, and Luffy was having a very good time in the prison and dominating the place. If Queen was so quick with trying to execute Luffy and Kidd after such a short time in prison, why does Kaido bother with it in the first place?

As i said, problem isn't in hating Oda or Criticizing him & his Manga, it's just that this is a Forum dedicated for One Piece Stuff & i hate finding Negative Thoughts when i enter, because when i'm in mood to dislike OP or Oda, i don't come here at It's like we are all in a Shop & someone even though he is inside & buying, keeps saying "This Merchandise is trash & this Seller is bad ... etc" even though he is buying with everyone there & present inside the Store

We should enter the Store when we want to sell Oda's Product & leave temporarily when we want to criticize it & empty our thoughts.
Personally u won't find me criticizing OP or Oda here even though there are many bad things i said about them, but i don't do it here, i do it outside Forum with people who also want to criticize Oda/OP. Just wanna leave this Forum clean & fully for OP Enjoyment & nothing else
Well, when I'm going to buy new clothes like leather coat, and someone come there keep yelling that they sold fake leather, I would probably not buying there anything for good.

Well you can't just say to people to shut up, we still discuss One Piece here. This is not reddit, if you don't like threads like this just leave thread where people critisize Oda and read threas wherepeople discuss something else.

This forum was created after Oro Jackson died, but even there some people critisize Oda and One Piece overall. I never said that I will leave this forum when I drop One Piece, case here I can discuss other manga too. Blind dedocation is stupid.

Udon was only about 25 chapters but the fact that people still think it was 40+ is very telling of how much it dragged. The very concept of Luffy being in Udon never made sense to beign with.

Kaido, who wanted to kill Luffy, suddenly believed he can break the will of a COC user in Udon. There has been no evidence of Kaido ever succeeding in doing this, and Luffy was having a very good time in the prison and dominating the place. If Queen was so quick with trying to execute Luffy and Kidd after such a short time in prison, why does Kaido bother with it in the first place?
After PS , Oda just try to give fanbase service. And people like it. When we look story base , as you said everything is bullshit at Wano. Even WCI is more decent and consisten as a story . SH and 9 unnecessary samurai try to get information during 70 80 chap , when they entered onishgama , tama used DF and done . Luffy does not care any inf. Oda just making up At wano.

The most saddest thing is Kaido will get defeated by Luffy WHY because luffy made traning at Udon. Zoro cut Kaido . Why Because he tripped All wano .d wano stands for disapponment for me

Well you can't just say to people to shut up, we still discuss One Piece here.
Where did i say this?
When i expressed my Opinion, did i tag you?
You quote me & then put words in my mouth?

I explained the way "I Personally" criticize OP
I don't give a fuck about the way you do it

Where did i say this?
When i expressed my Opinion, did i tag you?
You quote me & then put words in my mouth?

I explained the way "I Personally" criticize OP
I don't give a fuck about the way you do it
Pleb when you posting something on forum, you share your opinion with others, so get ready for critisizm.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
IIRC there's an inconsistency to highlight regarding the Gomu fruit.

Apparently it wasn't Shanks to have found it but Roux who gave it to him. The current portrayal is kinda different now. Or did I read too rapidly here?

IIRC there's an inconsistency to highlight regarding the Gomu fruit.

Apparently it wasn't Shanks to have found it but Roux who gave it to him. The current portrayal is kinda different now. Or did I read too rapidly here?
Yeah that isn't true. Read again.
Post automatically merged:

Who's Who: I hate everything about Luffy, his fruit, and his stupid hat! My grudge runs deep!

Chapter 981 Who's Who: Luffy? Who is that? Ah, Udon's escapee, leave that to the rat catchers.

Yep oda totally thought of this gum gum plotline from the very start and didn't make it up recently.

Also, why focus so much on fodders? King's haki was hyped to oblivion which was used as fodder control and yet Luffy doesn't use it since it will make the whole Tama plotline unnecessary. Oda is the king of making uninteresting, unnecessary side characters the focal point of the plot, even getting more screen time than the actual main characters just for the sake of extending his manga as long as possible.
Also, Jinbe explicitly asks if there is a grudge against Luffy. Who's Who first of all never asks who Luffy is, and now says the grudge is with Shanks. The resentment spreads to Luffy. So between that and seriously wanting to move uo the ranks (by catching Yamato) there really isn't an inconsistency. Especially if you consider he already made him look like a CP9 agent... this background was clearly thought of before he started fighting Jinbe

Last edited:
Post Onishgama , Wano is totally trash. I am still ask myself why have we seen 40 chapter Udon. Cuz Luffy is learning ryou. So, if you work prison works like carrying stone , you can beat Kaido ? Kinemon was with Luffy since Punk Hazard .d.d and Luffy heard first time.d.d.d

If oda avoid unnecessary character and writing , post onisgama just took 25 30 chapter not 70 80 chap.
You mean pre Onigashima? Also to be far, Luffy didn't beat Kaido. He lost 3 times lol. Also he was training with Ryou not just lifting rocks

Who's Who: I hate everything about Luffy, his fruit, and his stupid hat! My grudge runs deep!

Chapter 981 Who's Who: Luffy? Who is that? Ah, Udon's escapee, leave that to the rat catchers.

Nah, he doesnt say that...
He said udon escapee not straw hat luffy
There are tons of escapee out there
Apperently his Coc isnt that great
Also there is explosion in that panel
And WsW didnt see luffy from afar

Yep oda totally thought of this gum gum plotline from the very start and didn't make it up recently.

Also, why focus so much on fodders? King's haki was hyped to oblivion which was used as fodder control and yet Luffy doesn't use it since it will make the whole Tama plotline unnecessary. Oda is the king of making uninteresting, unnecessary side characters the focal point of the plot, even getting more screen time than the actual main characters just for the sake of extending his manga as long as possible.
its not weird that whos who doesnt talk about his secret identity and grudges in front of the Marys, who CP0 is monitoring. he's a spy. this isn't an inconsistency, its you not being a smart reader. whos who doesnt say shit until tama takes over the communications and bao huang goes down. this isnt weird or unexpected at all. cp0 is literally going "we still need to confirm its actually him" in this chapter so they dont actually have audio of the fight. this is just whos who waiting to spill the beans until he's not being watched

you: omg he said he wanted to kill queen and didnt kill queen. oda is retarded. no dude. he is not the retarded one here. the guy asking him about luffy is wearing one of the security camera masks. shocking he's not admitting his personal motivations in a scene where hes ALREADY LYING

Wtf are you talking about? Yes he did want to move up. He not working for Queen, they give him orders just like Jack gave black Maria, orders, King gave them orders etc... Do you even know what your talking about. WW literally told his crew to find Yamato.

None of this shit was just introduced. The sun god thing was reference in Skypia and Fusher toger Flashback. Literally chapter 1 we were told Shanks took a fruit.
i dont know why people try to talk to these people they got heads full of water and think being too stupid to catch a plot point means theyre smart :suresure:

Last edited: