Powers & Abilities Oda did a deservice to have Sanji and Zoro jump mutiple tiers.

Zbois: Can we get a work cited for these facts

WesMidnight: Pulled these facts right outta my ass I have no idea what im talking bout
In his own words Pica wasn't worth Luffy's time but Doffy was an extreme diff fight
Zoro said they grow stronger from island to island naturally
Zoro was unable to stop birdcage, a passive ability
Zoro fainted to a nerfed Killer
Luffy has always been above Zoro that literally is only controversial to zorotards. G4 is a time limited trump card with side effects and Dressrosa Luffy had to go all out against Doflamingo.
Losing IQ arguing with you weirdos, you have no argument.

In his own words Pica wasn't worth Luffy's time but Doffy was an extreme diff fight
Zoro said they grow stronger from island to island naturally
Zoro was unable to stop birdcage, a passive ability
Zoro fainted to a nerfed Killer
Luffy has always been above Zoro that literally is only controversial to zorotards. G4 is a time limited trump card with side effects and Dressrosa Luffy had to go all out against Doflamingo.
Losing IQ arguing with you weirdos, you have no argument.
I asked for a work cited not a subjective opinion

I wasnt even arguing with you I was making fun of you because all you do is make up random BS to try to compare Sanji to Zoro

Proper scaling for Zoro;
> enduring an admiral's attack, countering and overpowering the admiral.
> This is a feat only capable of being performed by characters like Marco
> This means Zoro in DR was around that level to perform those feats.
> Add Enma training which improved Zoro's haki regulation, Roof piece pushing Zoro to his limits
> Zoro grew above Marco. This was supported by his performance vs King compared to Marco's performance vs King
>unlocking Adcoc to overcome King with strength to spare
> Zoro is now near top tier.
= Zoro went from High high tier in Dressrosa to slightly above Yc1 level after roof piece and training to near top tier after adcoc PU.

Proper scaling for Sanji;
>Put in a bad position vs Vergo. Portrayed inferior to Vergo
> Completely stomped by Doflamingo
> WCI, did not get any full battle. got dominated by Judge who is implied to be stronger than Yc4 Snack.
> Wano, gets the RS (first power up) to be able to battle P1
> Onigashima, fights Queen but is beaten with broken bones
> Gets another power up to extreme diff Queen.
= Sanji went from Vet level (weaker than Vergo) to YC4 with RS to Queen's level after gene awakening

Oda went out of his way to mention that Luffy was only taught the Basic of 3 Hakis. And then later he told us which type each of the monster trio are good at.

Now the issue here is most people when they read they don't read the details or pick up on things when they are shown.

- Zoro was shown multiple times that his Armament is superior to Luffy and Sanji on many occasions. People doubted it at 1st but look at him in Wano most of What luffy learned Zoro was capable of doing. What did Wano do for Zoro? gave him Enma which in turn drew the hidden Power within him. What was Zoro lacking? realizing he is a CoC user.

- Sanji was shown multiple times that his observation is superior to Luffy and Zoro on many occasions. People doubted it and still do but if you reread everytime sanji was shown doing something you can clearly see that he was ahead of them. Can Sanji see more than what your basic observation shows you? yes there were many panels in Punk Hazard etc BUT the one that sticks out the most was in WCI when Katakuri saw that Sanji would dodge the Priest. He shot where Sanji was going to dodge to. But guess what? Sanji dodged Katakuri too.
And this is a feat that took Luffy 12 hours to Finally be able to dodge Katakuri. What did WCI do for Sanji? gave him the RS which in turn drew the hidden Power within him. What was Sanji lacking? Power-Durability-Weight.

And there are some extra details Oda also mentioned that now Sanji's food is making the SH stronger with each meal. That is what he was fighting for in Kamabaka.

So did oda do a deservice to them? No

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Proper scaling for Zoro;
> enduring an admiral's attack, countering and overpowering the admiral.
> This is a feat only capable of being performed by characters like Marco
> This means Zoro in DR was around that level to perform those feats.
> Add Enma training which improved Zoro's haki regulation, Roof piece pushing Zoro to his limits
> Zoro grew above Marco. This was supported by his performance vs King compared to Marco's performance vs King
>unlocking Adcoc to overcome King with strength to spare
> Zoro is now near top tier.
= Zoro went from High high tier in Dressrosa to slightly above Yc1 level after roof piece and training to near top tier after adcoc PU.

Proper scaling for Sanji;
>Put in a bad position vs Vergo. Portrayed inferior to Vergo
> Completely stomped by Doflamingo
> WCI, did not get any full battle. got dominated by Judge who is implied to be stronger than Yc4 Snack.
> Wano, gets the RS (first power up) to be able to battle P1
> Onigashima, fights Queen but is beaten with broken bones
> Gets another power up to extreme diff Queen.
= Sanji went from Vet level (weaker than Vergo) to YC4 with RS to Queen's level after gene awakening
Fax.

Seems people can deal with the fact that zoros "power up" this arc was for him to stop holding back

these are the same people who said Zoro was vet level and Vergo would break Zoro's swords like he did Sanji's leg. They rely on false premise and try to cope when Oda slaps them with feats
The same people also bullshitting a lot by saying Cook didn't make it to the rooftop was due to him not being a supernova instead of admitting he can contribute absolutely nothing up there: can't even tickle Kaido, won't even hurt Linlin. :milaugh:

Wait, are you questioning whether or not Zoro has coc coating? lmfao
Doflamingo's black lightning was from the coc clash with Luffy, he never had black lightning coming directly from his hands or strings
That's just an artistic decision. Zoro has no COC coating. The only use of coc in combat that we know of is hitting opponents without touching them. For fuck sakes Don Chin had black lightning.

One Piece power system is bad, there is no clear distinction in it.
Again, people say it is an adventure manga and not DBZ, but all they talk about is power level and power scaling.
No, you’re just on the wrong website. This forum is primarily a power scaling forum. The power system in one piece could definitely be much better than it is but the fact of the matter is that it’s a shounen and at the end of the day, action is vitally important to its success. It’s a big part of what some people enjoy about it and keeps some existing fans reading.

Why the need to be « safe »?

Oda as shown several times that there is absolutely no need to be reasonable with Zoro. He regularly outdo every expectations that people have for the character.
Zoro has been destroyed by every single opponent that luffy has had that he went up against. The one exception is hody. I mean even on the roof top he was confronted by maybe 6 or 7 attacks and has most of the bones in his body broken. Impressive but Luffy is fighting a much stronger version and taking the attacks much easier. Like in a one on one fight. It's still very possible and I would say probable that Doflamingo could have beaten Zoro with parasite. I mean it worked on Sanji even though Sanji has a distinct disadvantage fighting in the air which zoro can't even do and sanji is much physically stronger than Zoro.

Plus Law was clearly stronger than Zoro and Law didn't stand a chance. I don't even know why I'm mentioning this...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro has been destroyed by every single opponent that luffy has had that he went up against. The one exception is hody. I mean even on the roof top he was confronted by maybe 6 or 7 attacks and has most of the bones in his body broken. Impressive but Luffy is fighting a much stronger version and taking the attacks much easier. Like in a one on one fight. It's still very possible and I would say probable that Doflamingo could have beaten Zoro with parasite. I mean it worked on Sanji even though Sanji has a distinct disadvantage fighting in the air which zoro can't even do and sanji is much physically stronger than Zoro.

Plus Law was clearly stronger than Zoro and Law didn't stand a chance. I don't even know why I'm mentioning this...
Zoro got his body broken by the strongest attack in the series so far
A combined yonko attack. And even that didn't stop him. He got back and even with a broken body pre power up he scarred hybrid kaido

Luffy is fighting kaido after getting the same power up zoro did.

Sanji is fodder to zoro and zoro > law