Current Events Oda reinforces the suspicion that WG war is not the finale

What is manga's finale?

• Battle for One Piece

• Battle for World governance

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oda: The story has always been about overcoming the 4 Emperors.
Where exactly in here is any mention of World Government?

1. Isnt that exactly what Roger did too? Circled it again to find OP. SHs can do the same, don't worry it will be offpaneled.
2. All that is required for WG to come first is for them to capture Luffy's friend and he will storm there instantly, we saw this with Vivi.
3. This doesn't have to be about WG/Imu but about a secret hidden final villain who will appear. Never crossed your mind?
4. You forget who WG's primary antagonist is... It is not Luffy, it is Dragon, the most dangerous criminal. And he will move against WG without One Piece, he isn't even looking for it.

After Elbaf we will know if my take is braindead or my FS is just that good...

I don't think Blackbeard is finale either but does come after WG.
No it contradicts the manga and common sense too.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nusjuro is Zoros final and strongest opponent ever, so the finale will be against the WG
:usoprice:
Zoro's final opponent is Death itself.
He will have to face otherworldly entity because no mortal can give him a challenge anymore.
And the best thing is why he has to face Death. To save Rupees ass once again. :luffylaugh:

Zoro's final opponent is Death itself.
He will have to face otherworldly entity because no mortal can give him a challenge anymore.
And the best thing is why he has to face Death. To save Rupees ass once again. :luffylaugh:
The grim reaper was in fact the mink cum
Is mink cum truly Zolo’s final opponent
:jinbewat:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The grim reaper was in fact the mink cum
Is mink cum truly Zolo’s final opponent
:jinbewat:
Grim Reaper is Grim Reaper.
And he is coming after Luffy's head at the end of the show.
Already been foreshadowed by Kuma and Kaido.
It is up to Zoro to stop Death itself. :finally:

The fodder got saved 100x in Egghead by everybody Luffy, Atlas, Stussy, too many to name, before that by Luffy and Sanji in Wano :gokulaugh:
So you chose to cope about Zoro saving Luffy's ass?
Expected. :zosmug:

On the contrary, Oda initially devised a small pirate story.

The World Government was not among his original plans and all this time he has said that the ending is the same as when he started writing in 1997.
Ehhh

But you are wrong! Younko was created after W7, before W7 there was no such organization, while WG and even Elders with Dragon was part of original story.

Grim Reaper is Grim Reaper.
And he is coming after Luffy's head at the end of the show.
Already been foreshadowed by Kuma and Kaido.
It is up to Zoro to stop Death itself. :finally:

So you chose to cope about Zoro saving Luffy's ass?
Expected. :zosmug:
Nah. More like Luffy saving Loros ass, and now his ass has needed to get saved by more then just Luffy in Egghead, I guess he used up too much Odens haki in Wano:gokulaugh:

oda literally said this series it ends when the one piece is over

only this fandom will act like they know more than the literal person writing the manga

Luffy finds one piece therefor the fate of the world is freedom dum dum di daa daa joyboy drum, the end

:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Ok extremely terrible take that just goes against what manga already told us and it does not even has any narrative sense to begin with .

1. Straw hats are currently on their way to laugh tale, race for one piece already started. Key word here is RACE . Do you expect them to simply turn around, go back to red line, beat WG and then go cover same road once again to reach laugh tale.

2. Those who find One Piece will learn about true history of the world , that will include deeds WG did . Do you really expect Straw hats to beat WG first and only then learn their history and all bad things they did ???

3. Vegapunk words :

" The fate of the world now rests in the hands of the one who finds it. The person who lay claim to the one piece ".

Unless your IQ is lower than room temperature its clear final events will happen after one piece is found. Will one who finds one piece use that power / weapon / knowledge for good or for bad , thats why fate of world depends on that.

4. Not sure if you memory is so short but for me WHitebeard words were pretty clear :

" Sengoku . You and the government know what’s coming. A war that will embroil the seas far and wide. That’s why you’re so afraid. Though nothing you do will stop it. I’ve no interest in it my self, but someday that treasure will turn this world upside down. You know what I’m talking about… And I’m sure someone will find it. Whether you like it or not that day will come soon… THE ONE PIECE!!! THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!!

- Treasure that will turn the world upside down .

- Thats why you are so afraid .

If WG is already defeated and their reign is over why would they fear if someone would find one piece anymore , If you beat WG you already turned entire world and 800 years of it history upside down you no longer need One piece for that.

Terrible braindead take to be honest.

"A war that will embroil the seas far and wide." The war already started in the void century and is still ongoing. You are literally refusing to acknowledge new information. This is why oda said vegapunks speech is important. the world turning upside down IS the ending, "upside down" is from a regular persons view whom believes in the governments view on justice. Luffy getting one piece means he is pk and fate of world is freedom and happiness. Thats the happy ending. Oda is not going show what life is like with luffy being PK, that is pointless. Naruto also ended once he became hokage and only boruto showed what life was like with naruto being hokage. Theres a reason oda said one piece is nearly ending and also literally saying one piece is ending when its found,. You just cant cope with one piece ending

Last edited:
The problem I habe with this is, that wb predicted a whole world war, if someome finds the one piece. And rogee waits for this person. He was too early (rogers words). So the battle for the one piece IS NOT the final war. Because that happens AFTER the treasure is found. But the battle with blackbeard was always foreshadowed to be for the one piece, to determine which of the two opposite Ds and pirates will win (luffy and blackbeard).

And then came Imu and again, we have two opposites, pirates vs marines (world government), a simple guy vs the king of the world, the most freeest man in the world vs the one locked in his castle, FREEDOM VS CONTROL. Which will happen at the end between luffy and imu.

Wh
The problem I habe with this is, that wb predicted a whole world war, if someome finds the one piece. And rogee waits for this person. He was too early (rogers words). So the battle for the one piece IS NOT the final war. Because that happens AFTER the treasure is found. But the battle with blackbeard was always foreshadowed to be for the one piece, to determine which of the two opposite Ds and pirates will win (luffy and blackbeard).

And then came Imu and again, we have two opposites, pirates vs marines (world government), a simple guy vs the king of the world, the most freeest man in the world vs the one locked in his castle, FREEDOM VS CONTROL. Which will happen at the end between luffy and imu.
Whitebeard never said a war would start after the treasure is found. He said the world would turn upside down after the treasure is found.