Break Week Oda won't let Zoro/Sanji fight and beat a Conqueror

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
If zoro was in WCI, he would have fought Cracker/Smoothie but not Kata , the same way he fought Pica not Doffy... he didnt even fight Doffy's YC1 , Vergo!
In wano, he wouldn't fight and beat King or Queen if they happen to have CoC.

Zoro would fight the swordmen/sword user who are usually a tier/2 tiers below the conqueror that Luffy fights.
Sanji gets to fight people slightly below Zoro's opponents or equal.

NW versions:
Along: Hody
Buggy :Caesar..."clowns"
Crocodile : Doffy...no need to explain
Lucci + Enel : Katakuri (being logialike with Great CoO and maching luffy gears.)
Oars + WB : Kaido ...WS hype and have oars looks too
Moriah + WB : Linlin ... should I explain?
Kaku : Queen
King : Jabra
BM : Khalifa

Doffy >> Vergo > Pica.
Doffy >= Hancock > rest of orginal warlords except Mihawk maybe.
Kata >> Smoothie >= Cracker / King>=Queen /Marco =Jozu
Kaido >> King >= Queen
Teach >> Shiryu

We know Doffy is viewed around Cracker by Linlin while he is clearly above Jozu.
But where does Marco/King/Queen with doffy?

Will zoro and Sanji surpass Doffy then commander version of Kata?
most likely when they beat King and Queen , they will be around/above doffy then when they beat Shiryu who might be inbetweener and Burgess , Zoro will be inbetweener /low top while sanji will be Top high tier

Surpassing Conquerors is Luffy's job during an arc/a saga
Zoro and Sanji won't have such privilege until EoS/End of yonko saga where they will be shown clearly above Doffy and Commander Kata.
None of them is gonna surpass Yonko except Luffy.

They just can't beat Doffy yet... unless you believe Wano zoro and sanji AP > Law gk + g4 attacks
They surely can't Hurt or beat Kata yet... none of them can beat even base kata coz they lack the attack speed and CoO + AP.

Zoro and Sanji are not gonna close the gap coz they will be struggling with people twice weaker/a tier below Luffy's opponents.

Stay Salty or Be sane
My dude liked his own post lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

You (quoted in white the funniest parts) :

If zoro was in WCI, he would have fought Cracker/Smoothie but not Kata , the same way he fought Pica not Doffy... he didnt even fight Doffy's YC1 , Vergo!
In wano, he wouldn't fight and beat King or Queen if they happen to have CoC.

Zoro would fight the swordmen/sword user who are usually a tier/2 tiers below the conqueror that Luffy fights.
Sanji gets to fight people slightly below Zoro's opponents or equal.

NW versions:
Along: Hody
Buggy :Caesar..."clowns"
Crocodile : Doffy...no need to explain
Lucci + Enel : Katakuri (being logialike with Great CoO and maching luffy gears.)
Oars + WB : Kaido ...WS hype and have oars looks too
Moriah + WB : Linlin ... should I explain?
Kaku : Queen
King : Jabra
BM : Khalifa

Doffy >> Vergo > Pica.
Doffy >= Hancock > rest of orginal warlords except Mihawk maybe.
Kata >> Smoothie >= Cracker / King>=Queen /Marco =Jozu
Kaido >> King >= Queen
Teach >> Shiryu

We know Doffy is viewed around Cracker by Linlin while he is clearly above Jozu.
But where does Marco/King/Queen with doffy?

Will zoro and Sanji surpass Doffy then commander version of Kata?
most likely when they beat King and Queen , they will be around/above doffy then when they beat Shiryu who might be inbetweener and Burgess , Zoro will be inbetweener /low top while sanji will be Top high tier

Surpassing Conquerors is Luffy's job during an arc/a saga
Zoro and Sanji won't have such privilege until EoS/End of yonko saga where they will be shown clearly above Doffy and Commander Kata.
None of them is gonna surpass Yonko except Luffy.

They just can't beat Doffy yet... unless you believe Wano zoro and sanji AP > Law gk + g4 attacks
They surely can't Hurt or beat Kata yet... none of them can beat even base kata coz they lack the attack speed and CoO + AP.

Zoro and Sanji are not gonna close the gap coz they will be struggling with people twice weaker/a tier below Luffy's opponents.

Stay Salty or Be sane
Also you today :

Seems like you guys are only smart when it comes to twisting manga facts and creating headcanons

In reality you guys don't understand how Oda writes his arcs and strawhats
"Zoro can't hurt Kata with his AP" :shame:

Zoroturds wanted Conqueror for King because of his name :milaugh:
:milaugh:but zoro fought kaido
Okay... did he beat kaido? Nope

Zoro at this rate won't ever beat a conqueror
Who's gonna have CoC? Fuji? Maybe
Shiryu? Maybe
Lol its not even guaranteed those 2 guys hage CoC
Post automatically merged:

You (quoted in white the funniest parts) :

Also you today :

"Zoro can't hurt Kata with his AP" :shame:
Still Waitng for zoro to beat a conqueror

King used Haki for almost the entire fight with Zoro. Man it's okay that you can't read properly, but that you can't see images is worrying.

Even Pica showed a good command of Haki. You can try to fool us all you want, but it doesn't work.
Go sleep or something

King has trash haki
Trying to even debate he used haki more than Queen or even Pica is pure wank

King barely used koka and his haki sucks

It's a shame that King didn't have Conqueror's haki (especially given his name) though given his attitude and relationship with Kaido, it's not surprising (I still think he's incredibly powerful and one of the best characters this arc).

I think Zoro will face a Conqueror soon enough. I could see Mihawk or one of the Admirals having it so I wouldn't worry about Zoro. I'm not betting on Shiryu since King didn't have it (though given Zoro's much stronger now, maybe). I also think Sanji will face an Admiral so I'm not worried with him either. If Mihawk and the Admirals don't have it then I don't know.

King has trash haki
Trying to even debate he used haki more than Queen or even Pica is pure wank

King barely used koka and his haki sucks
You can cry and scream all you want, but you're not fooling anyone who reads the manga.

It seems that you don't get tired of receiving L, I would be embarrassed to continue talking about this topic. It doesn't matter if Zoro defeated or will defeat a Conqueror, because Zoro is already a Conqueror, which is what this topic was about.

:holdthisl:

It's a shame that King didn't have Conqueror's haki (especially given his name) though given his attitude and relationship with Kaido, it's not surprising (I still think he's incredibly powerful and one of the best characters this arc).

I think Zoro will face a Conqueror soon enough. I could see Mihawk or one of the Admirals having it so I wouldn't worry about Zoro. I'm not betting on Shiryu since King didn't have it (though given Zoro's much stronger now, maybe). I also think Sanji will face an Admiral so I'm not worried with him either. If Mihawk and the Admirals don't have it then I don't know.
Shiryu isn't background commander like King

Shiryu was always Zoro's Katakuri
Fuji is his true top tier opponent

Shiryu isn't background commander like King

Shiryu was always Zoro's Katakuri
Fuji is his true top tier opponent
In regards to the Shiryu stuff, I hope so. That sounds promising in regards to their fight being stellar. I agree it would make sense given the opponents coming now should be really powerful for Zoro to be given a really difficult fight.