General & Others Oda's biggest mistake

Blackbeard saying “fuck logic” and eating 2 Devil Fruits without dying.

Sure it makes him more dangerous, but how can his body take two Devil Fruits and not explode?
There will be an explanation for that. Oda already dropped some hints like Marco saying his body is different, Luffy and Zoro noticing something weird about him, Buggy saying he had never slept in his life.

Why however?

Well if not the gap separating the two was that big

Kaido focuses his yonko state on his raw force, he isn't extremely agile or durable unlike BM which is at least the latter

The fact he could not kill himself was a joke

He is a brute force based yonko so it could see it honestly :)
Oda already retconned Kaido's durability, next will be his AP. He's going to connect multiple stronger attacks than thunder bagua on Luffy and it won't ko Luffy.
The gap between them wasn't that big.
Plus the arc before he showed us Luffy as a monster of durability and endurance fighting 10 hours twice against commanders, having a hole in his stomach and still going on. And he wants me to believe that one hit is enough to ko Luffy.

He wanted to hype Kaido and keep luffy as an underdog. Imo he went too far.

Preventing devil fruit users from swimming, if i could change only one concept in the series it would be that. Reasons:

1. OP's world is extremely diverse and incredibly rich yet not fully utilized, it's basically consists of the Blue Sea and one small continent. So There are many locations underwater the strawhats could have discovered. Bubbles are shit, i want Luffy to dive in, find treasures, new devil fruits in the bottom of the ocean, like a real pirate.

2. Without the sea weakness Zoan class devil fruits will get a shitload of sea creatures. I dislike the idea that there isn't any fish Zoan tbh, we need sharks, whales and a mythical Kraken. More importantly, Ship battles. No sea water weakness means devil fruit users can battle it out on sea without hesitation since they won't be drowning. Some devil fruit attacks would even look much better underwater.

Kaido one shoting Luffy.
Lucky he explained this away with Raimei Hakke knocking Oden out in one shot and knocking Ulti out in one shot too, even when Kaido and Oden were fairly close (when Kaido didn't use hybrid and was 20 years weaker), and Ulti seems to be able to be some trouble to Yamato.
Shouldn't really be fairly used to power scale Luffy pre-Udon, especially considering Luffy was enraged and not using future sight.