Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

Admiral agenda barely having any positives nowadays has made you turn into Zoro slander, first Saturn who will still do something, and now the possibility of a YC1 holding a admiral down, I hope Oda doesn't kill fully the yonko = admiral agenda.
The Admiral agenda is dead. Its why they're too busy coping with these Zoro memes. Nothing to look forward to.

If Kizaru beats sanji, well its sanji, so it means nothing.
If Kizaru gets stalled by sanji, that's an L, cause no.4 stalled you.
If Kizaru loses to sanji, that's an even massive L.

There's no positives for them here at all :milaugh:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So you agree with me? Awakening is both's strongest forms, and not using rokushiki is the same as Luffy not using gomu gomu techniques.

I'm not sure Lucci isn't using tekkai in his clashes, though, but I understand turning it to slander since he certainly hasn't named it if he's used it.
You can't move while Tekkai is active.

So you agree with me? Awakening is both's strongest forms, and not using rokushiki is the same as Luffy not using gomu gomu techniques.

I'm not sure Lucci isn't using tekkai in his clashes, though, but I understand turning it to slander since he certainly hasn't named it if he's used it.
G5 IS a gomu gomu technique (as far as luffy knows, though its technically a nika tech. Still devil fruit focused)

G5 is the pinnacle of luffys fighting style. Awakened leopard is not the pinnacle of luccis fighting style.

My main slander will only come when its revealed why oda is sending jinbe. If hes actually going there to stop the fight, and zoro doesn't finish lucci, then all hell will break loose.

Dont see it, Saturn hasn't had that much offensive showings, will no sense for Oda to do one of the five elders like that.

Luffy and Sanji are together and Kizaru said he was going to take both their head lmao
Kizaru is about to 2 vs 1 a yonko and a YC1. Oda is indeed killing the yonko = admiral agenda next week
He cpuldn't defeat the yonko but will now take on two at the same time? "But Kizaru wasn't going all out" neither has Luffy used a ACoA + ACoC vombo attacks like he did vs Kaido.

G5 IS a gomu gomu technique (as far as luffy knows, though its technically a nika tech. Still devil fruit focused)

G5 is the pinnacle of luffys fighting style. Awakened leopard is not the pinnacle of luccis fighting style.
But we can't deny the stats boost from the awakening. What would you compare it to if not G5?

My main slander will only come when its revealed why oda is sending jinbe. If hes actually going there to stop the fight, and zoro doesn't finish lucci, then all hell will break loose.
I really won't defend Zoro if that happens. I'll slander Oda, though.

Dont see it, Saturn hasn't had that much offensive showings, will no sense for Oda to do one of the five elders like that.

He cpuldn't defeat the yonko but will now take on two at the same time? "But Kizaru wasn't going all out" neither has Luffy used a ACoA + ACoC vombo attacks like he did vs Kaido.
Luffy used that in White Star Gun? And why would Oda need to show off the elders more? They were never hyped as fighters.