Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

He does the Finger Pistole Zoro umis gonna win this
Zoro fans were chilling post wano fully content with zoro being oden level and his feats allong powerup overrall in wano, we just wanted zoro to have more feats in egghead, never cared about the rubber knowing zoro cut him anyway. It was luffy fans themself who started the challenge about who perform better vs lucci. So dont play the victim card here, we arent the one who made G5 vs slime form lucci nor 2 swords zoro vs bulky lucci. Oda did, we were at least expecting zoro to use 3 swords and named attack seem like again we underestimated zoro it was 2 sword zoro~ G5 all this time.
Post automatically merged:

Correct.

What does Zori have to do to convince you that he is that level or above? :sanmoji:
One thing is certain zoro cutting prime hybrid kaido is superior to oden cutting young dragon kaido. AND IT WAS AT 1 HP, PRE ADCOC, NO OVERFLOWING COA,NO KOH AND NO DRAGONS SWORDS.

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

that is not true . ゼェ and ハァ are used similarly there is no hierarchy between more exhausted and less exhausted . the same way wheez and puff are different but you can not tell if one means someone is more exhausted than the other .
zorotard brains are so rotten they think there is a power ranking even to onomatopoeia .

you can see in this site a zorotard trying to get a translator to say lucci is more tired but is constantly told by him there is no distinction https://ja.hinative.com/questions/25444996
kek, LMFAO :luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wrong. Oden is stronger.
I agree but they are on the same overall level.
The gap in their power shouldnt be significant.

Idk, I will wait till we get SHs meeting up with RHs, I think at that time Luffy and Zoro would have reached that level.

Its not about feats for me, but I think the haki pool and strength of Shanks and Mihawk are much greater than Luffy and Zoro atm. As of now these two are the only confirmed stronger guys than Luffy/Zoro imo.
I think the difference is the presence they give off and sadly, I dont think Luffy and Zoro will ever have the same presence as Shanks/Mihawk due to them being the main characters. Even in the last chapter of OP, if Zoro ends up strongest character of the show, his presence wont be that we see from some others, imo. Mainly due to how Oda decides to portray Luffy and Zoro, on the sillier side.

I agree but they are on the same overall level.
The gap in their power shouldnt be significant.

I think the difference is the presence they give off and sadly, I dont think Luffy and Zoro will ever have the same presence as Shanks/Mihawk due to them being the main characters. Even in the last chapter of OP, if Zoro ends up strongest character of the show, his presence wont be that we see from some others, imo. Mainly due to how Oda decides to portray Luffy and Zoro, on the sillier side.
Luffy Na unless he start using base more, zoro yes once oda stop holding him back he will have that "I will crush you badly if you mess with me "aura.

Zoro is breathing hard, whilst fighting an awakened Zoan, with 2 swords & CoA only.

Whereas the corporate slave Lizaru is going to get stalled (for however long), by a cook that wheezed after 1 attack against the weakest seraphim :gokulaugh:

You forget to mention that sanji teleported from floor 3 to floor2 before kicking S-Shark's ass

Just think for one second how things are going. Let's start with Goofy. Goofy couldn't scratch the lunarius child and ran away from him (zoro finished off the pureblood lunarius in the previous arc without using ashura and 3000 worlds). Goofy couldn't bring down Lucci and ran away using Nicky's strength and name punches. Then he fell into a coma fighting the frivolous kizaru. He was fed by a caribou twice, and now goofy has called for help from lanji against kizaru, who is fine. 2 Landges. Literally stood for 10 chapters and didn't do shit. He screamed, then was paralyzed for 3 chapters and saved by 10-year-old Bonnie, who overpowered Saturn's acoc. And finally he did at least something useful, managed to repel the admiral's default attack. Zoro literally overpowered fujitora's gravity and pushed him away with two swords, that is, a feat below the level of Zoro's dress rose. 3 Now we look at Zoro. Yes, it was delayed because of the choral writing of the Ode (as it is with Pica, Apu, Hieso), but FUCK, Zorro is on equal terms with two swords without a bandana with an awakened lucci. Stands ON TWO SWORDS with a dude of Marco's level, lol. So gufilanji bitches, your trash boys are not comparable to the greatness of ZORO, who is equal to yc1 on two swords and without a bandana. CRY BITCHES CRY😂

Just think for one second how things are going. Let's start with Goofy. Goofy couldn't scratch the lunarius child and ran away from him (zoro finished off the pureblood lunarius in the previous arc without using ashura and 3000 worlds). Goofy couldn't bring down Lucci and ran away using Nicky's strength and name punches. Then he fell into a coma fighting the frivolous kizaru. He was fed by a caribou twice, and now goofy has called for help from lanji against kizaru, who is fine. 2 Landges. Literally stood for 10 chapters and didn't do shit. He screamed, then was paralyzed for 3 chapters and saved by 10-year-old Bonnie, who overpowered Saturn's acoc. And finally he did at least something useful, managed to repel the admiral's default attack. Zoro literally overpowered fujitora's gravity and pushed him away with two swords, that is, a feat below the level of Zoro's dress rose. 3 Now we look at Zoro. Yes, it was delayed because of the choral writing of the Ode (as it is with Pica, Apu, Hieso), but FUCK, Zorro is on equal terms with two swords without a bandana with an awakened lucci. Stands ON TWO SWORDS with a dude of Marco's level, lol. So gufilanji bitches, your trash boys are not comparable to the greatness of ZORO, who is equal to yc1 on two swords and without a bandana. CRY BITCHES CRY😂
Calm bro, you have an existential crisis and nobody gonna read you
Nika >>>> Zoro > Sanji and enjoy the fight vs Lucci it could be worse :quest:

Do you see Ashura or bandana I don't
Do you see bajrang gun I don't and bandana making any kind of difference is head canon zorotards made up to cope

Zoro fans were chilling post wano fully content with zoro being oden level and his feats allong powerup overrall in wano, we just wanted zoro to have more feats in egghead, never cared about the rubber knowing zoro cut him anyway. It was luffy fans themself who started the challenge about who perform better vs lucci. So dont play the victim card here, we arent the one who made G5 vs slime form lucci nor 2 swords zoro vs bulky lucci. Oda did, we were at least expecting zoro to use 3 swords and named attack seem like again we underestimated zoro it was 2 sword zoro~ G5 all this time.

One thing is certain zoro cutting prime hybrid kaido is superior to oden cutting young dragon kaido. AND IT WAS AT 1 HP, PRE ADCOC, NO OVERFLOWING COA,NO KOH AND NO DRAGONS SWORDS.
Zorotard overdosing so hard on copium its hilarious. Loro ain't cutting shit, Luffy 1 shots him and punches his head clean off and his king of clowns mode or odens haki ain't making a difference. We already know who performed better Loro extreme diffing the weakened version of the person Luffy laugh diffed. Any form of Zoro gets laugh diffed by Luffy. Cope.

He
Zoro is breathing hard, whilst fighting an awakened Zoan, with 2 swords & CoA only.

Whereas the corporate slave Lizaru is going to get stalled (for however long), by a cook that wheezed after 1 attack against the weakest seraphim :gokulaugh:

Sanji is tired because he run the entire laboratory to get to nami when he felt she was in danger . good example that zoro is gasping for air since he is making the same sound as someone who run the entire laboratory in seconds

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kek, LMAOOO

This is how Kaido looking like After 0.1 HP 30 broken bones Asura
:lulz::lulz:
From 987 when Kaidou was stabbed by the 9 scabbards, he started fighting against them in chapter 991 and went until chapter 1010 where these first "Huff Huff" started to appear, this means that there are 23 fighting chapters for Kaidou to release his first "Huff Huff",and it was after using a speed blitz (TB) attack, and not because of zolu's attack. LMAO

Get your L.
:holdthisl:

It is worth mentioning that at that point onwards Kaidou had already defeated the 9 Scabbards and received their attacks, Luffy, Law and Zoro, received most of the attacks from the SNS rooftops, and no HUFF HUFF until he Blitzed Law and Zoro. While Zoro is HUFF HUFF just for trying to defend himself against Lucci, imagine if he was hit by the same attacks as Kaidou.
:kuzanshut: