News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

You assume because I asked about sanji I'm one of the zoro fanatics huh? How ignorant, but I'll humor you since I do like zoro better than sanji at least.

His loyalty is beyond reproach. He's one of the calmest crew members and for a long time was the calmest member of the crew. That alone is enough for him to be a more pleasant character than sanji, usopp, Nami, and chopper
Alright then well i guess it’s my turn

People like me like Sanji because he isn’t a typical character you’d find in manga besides the “strong and pervy simp guy” trope. Sanji is one of the most unique characters you’d ever find

Hes a chef who’s capable of competing with the very strongest with only his lower torsow is a unique fighting style that solely involve kicks+is very tactical and smart outside of his gags. Not only that but he’s purely kind hearted and is willing to feed anyone who’s hungry, enemy or ally alike

I will admit his pervy gags are ass at times but like i said, his positives outweigh his negatives

He’s also the only character that can be used in: cool, gag, chad, bad, rad, clutch and badass ways that no other character gets tbh

Last edited:
Did i also mention he fights with flaming legs and he’s a modified human with the ability yo fix broken bones in an instant+Produce the hottest flames in the verse?

Legit no other character like him

they lowkey cutting scenes out

but Kizaru trolling as always
"Kizaru trolling as usual"...
Is he said to be trolling or is it just your personal opinion to try to justify his humiliation?
No one but navy fans believes that Kizaru is trolling, when he was a second ago ready to attack people...

- Stopped by the rusty old Rayleigh who spat in Kizaru's face stating that in his noble state he could do more than just stop a Marine Admiral (kizaru).

- Stopped by Marco during the war, it was necessary for his opponent to let his guard down during the confrontation so that Kizaru could finally accomplish something, Marco who turned his back on Kizaru and on top of that Kizaru needed the help of a vice admiral who then handcuffed Marco... And now...

- Shanks counters Kizaru's shit attacks and renders him with a sword to his neck... "Kizaru trolling as usual", this man is going to have his head cut off one of these days and you'll still be saying he was trolling. LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Shanks within walking distance of eating yellow monkey meat...
:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Last edited:
Is he said to be trolling or is it just your personal opinion to try to justify his humiliation?
No one but navy fans believes that Kizaru is trolling, when he was a second ago ready to attack people...

- Stopped by the rusty old Rayleigh who spat in Kizaru's face stating that in his noble state he could do more than just stop a Marine Admiral (kizaru).

- Stopped by Marco during the war, it was necessary for his opponent to let his guard down during the confrontation so that Kizaru could finally accomplish something, Marco who turned his back on Kizaru and on top of that Kizaru needed the help of a vice admiral who then handcuffed Marco... And now...

- Shanks counters Kizaru's shit attacks and renders him with a sword to his neck... "Kizaru trolling as usual", this man is going to have his head cut off one of these days and you'll still be saying he was trolling. LMFAOOOOOOOOO
Trolling as usual

Just like when Ben threatened Kizaru, he put his hands up, but then decides to stop trolling and wrecks shit

This is too humiliating, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Shanks put the fucking sword to Kizaru's neck and asked him to stop... @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:The bloodthirsty Kizaru!!! Once again he is stopped, but this time either he stops or his head will roll.

Fujitora put away his sword quick didn't he?!:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Shanks could have killed Kizaru in seconds :arnoling:

these larine boys always say Kizaru is trolling when he fails

Shanks could have killed Kizaru in seconds :arnoling:

these larine boys always say Kizaru is trolling when he fails
"Troll Kizaru", the guy was literally subdued/destroyed in a fight,fight that ended with Shanks taking Kizaru hostage...

This is different from Benn Beckman pointing his gun at Kizaru before they even collide, Kizaru was surrendered in combat here, he was humiliated.

The guys just started fighting and in 2 seconds of fight Shanks put the knife in Kizaru's neck and asked him if he still wanted to continue... LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Troll Kizaru", the guy was literally subdued/destroyed in a fight, which ended up by his opponent surrendering him...

This is different from Benn Beckman pointing his gun at Kizaru before they even collide, Kizaru was surrendered in combat here, he was humiliated.

The guys just started fighting and in 2 seconds of fight Shanks put the knife in Kizaru's neck and asked him if he still wanted to continue... LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yes in 2 seconds a Yonko could kill an admiral. These larine fans are in denial. Kizaru put his hands up so quickly lmao