General & Others On a scale of 1-10 How Close are you to Dropping One Piece?

How close are you?

• Total voters
the first ep showcased how the sea is a place of freedom and fun, but at the same time very dangerous and unforgiving.
in eneis loby zoro said that piracy is not child play.
so did kaido after dressrosa, when he had kidd in a cell.

luffy was naive and goofy but he was never childish.

the nika stuff does exactly what the the story was preaching against for all this years, by turning the world into a child's playground.
That's funny, because in this current chapter, you have Luffy admitting that he's killing himself and Momonosuke saying his voice is fading. Luffy even puts everything on his back while remembering his promises and the people he owes (Pedro) and forces his heart to give him more time to fight. Did you completely focus on the goofy stuff?

tbh, haven't read One Piece chapters beginning to end since like 990. Reading the full spoiler summaries though and look at the scans, browsing a bit through the chapters after release, but not that dedicated, so might miss details here and there.

Some of you mfers are so stupid "I dont even waste my time reading an 18 page manga every week, I just keep up with the spoiler thread and check out the scans and then bitch online about this manga I refuse to actually read" you guys put more time into "not reading" One Piece than most readers put into reading it

Some of you mfers are so stupid "I dont even waste my time reading an 18 page manga every week, I just keep up with the spoiler thread and check out the scans and then bitch online about this manga I refuse to actually read" you guys put more time into "not reading" One Piece than most readers put into reading it
Well, one piece is a kid's show in the end....there is pretty much no difference between the spoiler summary/pics we get and the actual chapter. There is nothing much to analyze in it. Things happen and readers react to it thats all.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Honestly I doubt I will ever drop the series. I started it as a kid and now am past 25.

It's definitely easier I will eventually drop the site one day assuming it will turn mid enough

Been 2 years for me so i do not have such expectations as some other fans. I think i'll stick to chilling in here and Twitter for fun .