Future Events On Zoro vs Shiryu

Which is it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I explained it because you compared koh to luffy using conquerors coating for the first time which isn’t really a good comparison

Yes I think shiryu would have to avoid zoro’s strongest attacks while in koh. The only way I can see shiryu compensate for koh out side of obviously avoiding taking attacks head on till zoro exhaust himself is his sword or another devil fruit

If shiryu has an op cursed sword it might give him a boost in some way. That or his sword eating a devil fruit
Zoro doesn't need to use KoH mode to use advanced conquerors though.
It's just a mode. Like how Luffy can choose not to use G4/G5, Zoro can choose not to use KoH.
So I don't see how Shiryuu can "outlast".

I don't see Shiryuu even trading blows with base advanced conquerors haki though, let alone KoH
He can maybe block or exchange blows against advanced armament Zoro though

Zoro doesn't need to use KoH mode to use advanced conquerors though.
It's just a mode. Like how Luffy can choose not to use G4/G5, Zoro can choose not to use KoH.
So I don't see how Shiryuu can "outlast".

I don't see Shiryuu even trading blows with base advanced conquerors haki though, let alone KoH
He can maybe block or exchange blows against advanced armament Zoro though
I know him having conquerors and koh are 2 different abilities
It still has a time limit. Like yeah luffy could've technically gone in and out of g4 against doffy and not exhaust himself as much but by anime logic that usually doesn’t happen. Especially if you’re pushed into using that form you’re probably gonna stay in it as long as possible to win. Like luffy has usually done with g4

You underestimate shiryu
He should at the very least be overall comparable to beckman and shiryu when they fight.
Side not but I think beckman might also end up having conquerors coating

C

CensoredbyWG

Last arc we had the "Zoo Pirates" hence we had Zoans all over. Damage Dealing was the major problem faced by our MCs vs these types and better Attack Power worked in most cases (except for Franky v. Sasaki & Zoro v. King).

This arc we have "DF Pirates".
Expect nothing more than gimmicky fights all over with specific/niche DF abilities with counters.
Makes sense.

Zoan pirates: kaido

Paramecia pirates: big mom

Various DFs: blackbeard

Haki pirates: shanks

Logia opponents: admirals.

All of that mixed: WG/gorosei arc.
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:Yeah Morgans can hurt BM
Pre ts Luffy can hurt BM
Since they could hurt and make Garp bleed easily

Zoro awoke CoC because of Enma, to tame it and not because of King!

While he would get CoO upgrade because of Shiryu

Daily reminder : Luffy can low diff Zoro
Next
You guys are overlooking one simple fact that Shiryu is a master swordsman. How was he was equal to Magellan who has a broken devil fruit? haki and swordsmanship. Oda can give him top notch haki and swordskills instead of giving him a devil fruit.
Magellan was harmed by gear 2 pre haki luffy and shiryu still managed to lose to this guy...

Janitor doing a squardo doesn't make him impressive, and if someone try to hype his attack power remember garp got cleaved by hand axe morgan so the only thing u cannot hype about garp is his durability, btw to the illiterates in this thread he was called iron garp to reference mike tyson not his durability :gokulaugh:

I know him having conquerors and koh are 2 different abilities
It still has a time limit. Like yeah luffy could've technically gone in and out of g4 against doffy and not exhaust himself as much but by anime logic that usually doesn’t happen. Especially if you’re pushed into using that form you’re probably gonna stay in it as long as possible to win. Like luffy has usually done with g4

You underestimate shiryu
He should at the very least be overall comparable to beckman and shiryu when they fight.
Side not but I think beckman might also end up having conquerors coating
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Shiryuu shouldn't be able to force Zoro to use KoH. It probably will be a Pica 2.0 scenario where Zoro clowns around before taking out Shiryuu.
Zoro's problems won't be attack power here, it would be moreso related to landing hits on him.

You think Beckman is getting clowned on by Garp, given his portrayal? I don't think so. Someone who is hyped with sun/moon portrayal, vice captain etc isn't getting low diff by a top tier

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Shiryuu shouldn't be able to force Zoro to use KoH. It probably will be a Pica 2.0 scenario where Zoro clowns around before taking out Shiryuu.
Zoro's problems won't be attack power here, it would be moreso related to landing hits on him.

You think Beckman is getting clowned on by Garp, given his portrayal? I don't think so. Someone who is hyped with sun/moon portrayal, vice captain etc isn't getting low diff by a top tier
Yeah I don’t mind shiryu not having ap to match and counter koh. If he does it’d be dope but I don’t expect it. Plus there are other ways to counter characters with better ap like we’ve seen multiple times in different scenarios

You underestimate shiryu if you don’t think he can at least push zoro to using koh, asura, and/or conquerors. Shiryu in no way going to be an easy fight

Yeah
Garp was able to clown Kuzan at times even tho he’s weaker. Neither of them are admiral level or top tires in general

… what? What the fuck are you talking about? Are you saying you think Shiryu has a special sword that in itself can match a fucking AdvCoC user’s AP?

@Sir Yasheen is this a power Shiryu has? Is this a power that the invisibility fruit has?

People have talked about this “hiding presence” thing years now and yet I’m yet to see this as a power in the entire One piece universe

Basic, AND I MEAN BASIC, CoO lets Usopp literally see People’s souls… He can see a soul… are you saying Shiryu or the invisibility fruit CAN HIDE YOUR SOUL?

Another example of Basic CoO is predicting opponents attacks… Can the invisibility fruit hide from precognition?

Y’all are really out here to gas up this basic ass ability that has yet to work on anyone besides fucking moriah
It was shown in zou. And it’s also something invisibility powers have shown to do in canon since over half a dozen CoO users couldn’t sense Invisibility.

Haha.., I love how people in this forum goes FLIP FLOP all the time, I remember how the first time Garp showed his Galaxy Impact, the whole forum goes insane!, "he's ridiculously powerful!!, he's definitely the strongest marine!!, he would've killed Akainu easily marineford so on and so forth ", and a week after after realizing the scale of the destruction of the so called galaxy is actually unimpressive.., their pulled it back already, I swear people changing their opinion like a sinus wave 😂😂😂

Relax people, just wait until Oda shows you how broken the Suke Suke no mi awakening actually is, it's gonna be WILD..!!!

"Koh " is only time limited because zoro drew out all his haki to keep his blade in check at that point in time
but the core part of the ability which is what I really should have said , that is coating his attacks in conquerors , is not. its not like gear 4 because no matter what luffy does , it will always have a hard time limit.

using enma will not always have a time limit . he will learn how to use the blade just like oden did.
its a simple matter of experience.

:risitameh:

sidenote though been thinking zoro's next fight ideally should be a top tier but taking into consideration luffy's fights are in many ways not ones that cement him significantly above his opponents
while zoro and sanji's are , then the progression to shiryu/lafitte makes sense.
Experience yes, but Strength is the answer like Zoro said it was his strength that was lacking. So has Zoro gets stronger the amount of Haki Enma takes out of him will feel like nothing.

Stronger than yamato without being able to use CoC, ACoC and not having an awakened mythical zoan? Hahahahaha, in your Dreams maybe.

Put shiryu to hold kaido for 10 minutes on top of onigashima and the whole alliance would have been killed during luffy's absence.

Unlikely, when you involve dimension warping and stuff of the sort, powerscalling go wrong, oda wont commit the same mistake that both kubo and kishimoto did.

Clear clear fruit will probably allow him to become nothing or something close to it.

Unlikely, when you involve dimension warping and stuff of the sort, powerscalling go wrong, o

Because none of the other groups has an admiral within their ranks, that's why.

Thats how zoro fights work lol.

He struggles for a bit then oda gives him an asspull power up out of no where, he teleports to the back of his opponents and the fight is over lol.
1. How was Zoro fight an Asspull when Zoro was literally training with Enma before this point and showed hints of CoC since forever. Your a clown.
2. I don't see Admirals with ACoC and they are stronger than Yamato
3. Shiryu can definitely hold back Kaido who is also holding back and didn't use his drunk forms or advance Baguas or Flaming dragon form

Yes Beckman would get punch by Garp. Just like Akoji got punch by Garp. Who do yall thonk this guy BB is. He going to get his ass beat by BB pirates

Last edited:
Shiryuu looks so incredible mid that I really don't see how Zoro don't mid diff him.

But since Oda pattern never lies, Shiryu either by strength or trickery will not be anything less than extreme diff and those who think otherwise are tripping

Zoro Is overrated, that's the difference.
He's overrated for the hakai thing which people fail to understand the Dynamic of It, Zoro Just suppressed the Blow for 1 second before being teleported, he didn't took the full output of the attack.
Zoro would get smashed to the ground by Garp just like the shrimp of Impel down.
Oda made It clear by making Greenbull walking diff King's enemy alongside his rival Queen.

He's overrated for the hakai thing which people fail to understand the Dynamic of It, Zoro Just suppressed the Blow for 1 second before being teleported, he didn't took the full output of the attack.
Zoro would get smashed to the ground by Garp just like the shrimp of Impel down.
Oda made It clear by making Greenbull walking diff King's enemy alongside già rival Queen.
He did take it you clown and you can't show where he was teleported. Thats your headcanon you made up. Law said he took the attack and saved all them guys. Greenbull took advantage of King and queen being weaken from a whole war you clown. Also Zoro stronger than King and 3 shotted him so who cares what he did to injured King

Shiryu has been very, very unimpressive.

As is I can't even place him above King.

He seems to be a low diff for the likes of Garp in a 1 vs 1, let alone Top Tiers in their prime.

He doesn't seem to have what it takes to give Egg Head Zoro a King level fight, let alone Raftel Zoro.

I feel like Shiryu needs a massive power up to give Zoro a difficult fight at Raftel.

Alternatively, it could be that I'm just massively overrating Zoro.
Shiryuu doesn't has a code of honor, him is a back stab shark, him will use evil scheme to damage Zoro, something like Attacking Robin or some shit like this.

Vista>Shiryuu in feats and portrayal.

He did take it you clown and you can't show where he was teleported. Thats your headcanon you made up. Law said he took the attack and saved all them guys. Greenbull took advantage of King and queen being weaken from a whole war you clown. Also Zoro stronger than King and 3 shotted him so who cares what he did to injured King
Zoro still overrated.

Zoro with Kaku help and with knowledge can't bypass S-hawk

It was shown in zou. And it’s also something invisibility powers have shown to do in canon since over half a dozen CoO users couldn’t sense Invisibility.
CoO users not sensing things they should be able to sense has happened ACROSS all of the story… CoO users simply do not have CoO active 24/7 unless they are katakuri

No CoO user in the story has ever said “I’m using CoO and failing to sense this person”

You assume they are using CoO when it’s Oda’s regular PiS

Oda made It clear by making Greenbull walking diff King's enemy alongside his rival Queen.
Shiryuu doesn't has a code of honor, him is a back stab shark, him will use evil scheme to damage Zoro, something like Attacking Robin or some shit like this.

Vista>Shiryuu in feats and portrayal.

Zoro still overrated.

Zoro with Kaku help and with knowledge can't bypass S-hawk
Luffy is having trouble defeating a seraphim but it's not a problem for him because it's Luffy.

Everyone who keeps pushing GB defeated King but refused to acknowledge his condition is just making Luffy and Kaido look weak and overrated.

Zoro hatred around here never change.

Last edited: