Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE 974: ONWARD TO ONIGASHIMA

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing chapter, seeing again our top 3 supernova in action.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Something in this chapter was little suspect for me, check up these two panels and also the chapter before the flashback with Oden starts:

Shinobu with Momo...

And then Kanjuro with Momo:

What happen to Shinobu? Why his the position of Momo the same with Kanjuro as it was with Shinobu?
Did Kanjuro could even draw other people and give them emotions? In that case where is Shinobu? Did something happen to her? Or better did ever someone as Shinobu exist?
Dang! this actually blew my mind! Imagine if the the Shinobu we seen till now is Kanjuro’s Drawing? 😲 and then the explanation for how she looks is that he was unable to draw her perfectly coz she’s so beautiful :steef: but nah!!! he shouldn’t be able to duplicate her abilities no? o_O

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Dang! this actually blew my mind! Imagine if the the Shinobu we seen till now is Kanjuro’s Drawing? 😲 and then the explanation for how she looks is that he was unable to draw her perfectly coz she’s so beautiful :steef: but nah!!! he shouldn’t be able to duplicate her abilities no? o_O
She used her devil fruit ability, so she couldn't have been a Kanjuro drawing. Unless, he switched her real body with a fake version before they headed to the port?

It's weird and I expect it to be cleared up next chapter. Either way, I wouldn't mind plot holes being created if young sexy shinobu is back :steef:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yoooo I was asking the same thing.... she was left at the cost protecting Momonosuke... while scabbard are leaving on the boat...

But it turned out that Kanjuro stayed on the coasts... and he let a drawing replica of him to be on the boat...

So... by the time he revealed he was a traitor... he managed to get a hold of Momoosuke... so with that being said.... did Kanjuro cut down Shinobu????

I would love a scene of her being on Law's ship and Law is treating her wounds LOL. It would actually wrap their fued nicely and end it.... although I'm pretty sure that Shinobu will turn into a fanboy for Law... and be like Hancock who is obsessed with Luffy LOL

But it will be funny as fuck... as Law is disgusted from her hahaha
Shinobu in a one way obsessive romance with Law? I'm here for it :catlewd:

did ever someone as Shinobu exist?
... imagine it's been kanjuro's masterpiece since the beginning .... and several models, kid shinobu, top tier wank shinobu, fat shinobu, fat shinobu costume 2 ch.955, etc.... and if onepiece was seinen or hentai this could have been quite funny actually lol, imagine the asscrack bangs his drawings

@Akai2 Yh the simplest solution would be for her to be captured but given Kanjuro’s powers he should indeed be able to give Shinobu abilities if he wanted to. I mean he can draw a bird to fly and is able to create drawings with real emotions. If Oda doesn’t cap this man’s abilities, he’s gonna be insane!:steef:. Feel like I suddenly became a Kanjuro fan after this chapter lolz

Kanjuro and beast pirates should know that they were fucked up.....unless, either of the commanders are there on the ship....even then they will be fucked up.....
There doesn't even have to be strong people on those ships, all they have to do is report back to Kaido that they got ambushed and that's it. Kaido can just fly over and burn the alliance to a crisp.

But of course that won't happen. These beast pirates will just happen to forget that they can call for reinforcements because plot

Status
Not open for further replies.